剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
为下个阶段保住他的膝盖
All the bookies knew that. Factored that into the spread.
开♥盘♥的庄家们都清楚 已经把这个因素算进让分盘里了
No, no mail yet.
还没有信
Just keep an eye out, okay?
帮我盯着点好吗?
Let's head back to the Barn, regroup.
我们回局里整理一下吧
No, I wanna talk to that recruiter again.
不 我还想跟那个招募者谈谈
Soon as he gets back from scouting that kid in San Diego.
等他从圣地亚哥考察完孩子回来就谈
Polk's a victim, not a suspect. Exactly.
Polk是受害者 又不是嫌疑人 完全正确
Maybe he was the target.
所以也许他才是目标
That's worth a conversation.
这倒是有点靠谱
I gotta go get a prescription filled.
我去取个药
I'll meet you back there, okay?
回头找你 好吗?
Hey, yo, my man.
嘿 哟 兄弟!
Hey, man, you goddamn deaf, homie?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥是不是聋子 小子?
What are you looking to get into, gabacho?
你想怎么着 白种佬?
None of that goddamn stepped‐on shit.
别他妈的给我来这套
I ain't seen you around before.
我从没在这见过你
I'm changing slangers, man.
那是因为我想换个货源 伙计
I'm looking to bring my business to you.
我要给你介绍买♥♥卖♥♥
Now, you wanna get paid or what, man?
不想要钱么?
'Cause I'm looking to get low.
我急着给自己找乐子
Let me see what I'm working with.
你打算出多少 给我看看
I'm gonna hold a dub, coz.
给你这么大的一块 伙计
(SHOUTING)
You ain't no cop.
你不是警♥察♥!
You need to work on your street skills.
你还得学学怎么在街上混
You're gonna walk me into that stash house off Normandie.
我要你带我去Normandie街藏♥毒♥的地方
I ain't doing shit for you. I'm 16.
我才不帮你 我才16岁
Take me in, they'll call my mom.
你可以逮捕我 叫我妈来领我
I don't have her number. Hey, bro, why you tripping?
我没她电♥话♥ 嘿 兄弟 你为什么要这样?
Ow!
啊!
I can do this shit all day.
我可以揍你一整天
What's it gonna be? You do what I tell you?
想怎么招?
Or blood coming out your ears?
是按我说的做 还是想七窍流血?
How much fire power inside?
里面有多少武器?
Enough to shred your bony white ass.
足够让你的屁♥股♥开花 小白佬
How much cash?
有多少钱?
Eight to 10.
8千到1万
Had a good couple of days.
最近生意很好
Let's get this done.
我们进去
What the hell happened?
这他妈是怎么了?
Beats the shit out of me.
我也不知道啊
They was up and slanging two hours ago.
两小时前还不这样呢
(CHATTER ON POLICE RADIO)
You ain't a cop. I was right.
你果然不是什么警♥察♥ 我是对的
And you're a goddamn genius.
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个天才
We got a runner!
有人跑了!
COP 2: Got a runner. Hey, freeze!
有人跑了! 嘿 站住!
One hundred grand. Earnest money.
10万块...定金
Don't smoke. Don't drink.
我不碰烟酒
A man of few vices.
洁身自好啊
For me, it blurs the edge.
让我有点看不透你是哪边的
The edge is where we live.
界限在哪儿全看各自的活法
All of us, all the time.
不论何时 谁都一样
People try to convince themselves otherwise.
有人想说服自己去反其道
It's just an exercise in self‐deception.
不过是在练习自欺欺人
A philosopher?
好个哲人
Former cop.
当过警♥察♥的人
Same deal, less horseshit.
一样的活儿 少了些屁话
Things come easy for you, huh?
你是个随遇而安的人?
You mean one of these
你是不是也信奉
hard work is its own reward guys?
"努力本身就是奖赏"?
I had grandparents like that.
我的祖父祖母就是这样
They died miserable and broke.
死得凄惨 一个子都没留下
You've accomplished a lot in a very short time.
你已经平步青云 一步登天
You need to understand something Pezuela never did.
你要相信Pezuela从未相信过的
You've got an action hero on your payroll.
你的薪水簿上有个"动作英雄" (行事高手)
DUTCH: Okay.
好的
She's in position.
她已经就位了
I've got a visual.
视野良好
Tell me she's gonna get through this without cracking on us.
希望她能坚持住不把我们供出来
DUTCH: I'd feel better if we could communicate with her.
要是能和她接上线我会觉得更好
CLAUDETTE: The wire is risky enough.
窃听器已经够危险了
I don't want Mackey sniffing anything.
我可不想让Mackey嗅出有任何不对劲
Ronnie's here. Vic's not with him.
Ronnie来了 Vic没跟他一起
DUTCH: It's Gardocki.
是Gardocki
CLAUDETTE: What's he doing, recon for Vic?
他来干嘛...给Vic踩点?
DUTCH: Julien, you have a visual on Mackey?
Julien 你看得到Mackey吗?
Negative.
看不到
Where's Vic?
Vic在哪里?
This is for you.
这个给你
Vic was supposed to be here. Is he all right?
Vic不是要来吗 他没事吧?
He's fine. Something came up.
他很好 出了点事得处理
DUTCH: Come on, Corrine. Get him talking.
Corrine 让他都说出来
CORRINE: That what I'm supposed to give Shane?
是不是要把这个拿给Shane? 问得好
RONNIE: I gotta go. Thanks, Corrine.
我得走了 谢了 Corrine
Ronnie is his goddamn errand boy.
Ronnie居然是给他跑腿的
Mackey's a no show.
Mackey没露面
On my signal, prepare to apprehend Gardocki.
听我口令 准备逮捕Gardocki
No, no. Mackey might be watching.
不行 Mackey可能在观察
Hold your positions until you get a visual on the primary.
大家都不要动 除非原定目标出现
We've got Ronnie dead to rights.
我们现在抓Ronnie就人赃并获
We got Gardocki on tape.
我们已经有Gardocki的录音带做证据了
We can file on him later.
不着急对付他
We haven't got the real bastard yet.
但我们还没抓到真正的混♥蛋♥
Stand down.
归位
Do not engage the target.
不要去和目标接触
CORRINE: Shane's an hour late.
Shane迟到一个小时了
This doesn't feel right.
这不大对劲
DUTCH: Maybe Mara got cold feet, spilled to Shane?
难道是Mara一紧张 和Shane说了?
Claudette, they're not coming.
Claudette 他们不会来了
会不会是被Vic发现我和你们一起了?
That's why he sent Ronnie.
所以才叫Ronnie来
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Okay, she's losing it.
她坚持不住了
Why didn't you give me something so I could hear you?
为什么不给我带个东西 能让我听到你们的声音?
Somebody talk to me!
说话啊!
Okay, call it. Yeah.
好吧 收队 好
All units, abort.
所有小队听着 行动取消
JULIEN: Copy that.
收到
Goddamn it!
该死的!
So, now what?
现在怎么办?
Bottom line, we gotta hunker down,
最起码...在总统来之前
while they sweat the streets
他们整顿大街这段时间
on account of the president coming.
我们必须低调行事
The real danger is that they know you think like a cop.
真正危险的是 他们知道你会像个警♥察♥一样思考
So they're expecting you to hit certain targets,
所以他们会等着你去对目标下手
but they don't know how I think.
但他们不知道我是怎么想的
If you got an idea on how we can score some cash,
你要是知道怎么能弄到钱
baby, lay it on me.
亲爱的 就直接告诉我吧
Safe at the real estate company.
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的保险箱
Come on.
不是吧
No, there's a lock box,
那里面有个保险箱
where the coordinator keeps the checks for escrow.
在送去托管前 支票都存在那里
Mara, if I can't knock over a stash house,
Mara 我要是不能搞定一个藏♥毒♥窝点
what makes you think we'll walk into a bank,
你觉得我能抢银行么
and cash a bunch of stolen checks
还得想法把做托管的支票
made out to a goddamn escrow company?
都兑换成现金?
They also keep the checks for apartment rentals.
那里面还有收到租金的支票
First, last security deposit. So?
第一次和最后一次 还有押金 那又怎样?
So most of the time they're cashier's checks.
就是说 大部分是银行本票
Folks in the hood don't have checking accounts.
这个街区大部分人都没个人账户
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表