剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
But that's why I've been reaching out to Olivia Murray.
所以我们才联络Olivia Murray
I mean, if she can make a connection between Rios and the cartel,
如果她能将Rios和Cartel联♥系♥起来
it insulates us.
将会对我们大为有利
Pezuela goes down,
Pezuela倒下了
maybe I keep my job,
也许我就能保住自己的工作
and you stay teed up for the bigger office.
你就能稳坐更大的办公室
VIC: Hey, who's that?
嘿 那是谁?
Pedro and Miguel.
Pedro和Miguel
Still got smoke in their hair from the fire they set.
头发里还有纵火时留下的烟呢
Witness at the arson site was afraid to come forward
火灾现场的目击者不敢前来
until the Robert Martin shooting.
直到Robert Martin枪击案
Okay, good.
好 很好
Make sure the entire team expresses their gratitude.
确保整个警队都表示谢意
Why kill the controller?
为啥杀死审计长?
He supported your cause.
他支持你的事业
Mexicans wanted to make it clear they didn't.
墨西哥人想确保他不支持
They think I had something to do
他们认为
with the genocide memorial being proposed?
我和大屠♥杀♥纪念有关?
Yeah.
是的
We need to find this box.
我们要找到盒子
Yeah, well, good luck.
是的 祝好运
I need your help to do it.
我要你帮这个忙
It's your final favor.
最后一个忙
Then you and your friend are free from my organization's punishment.
你和你的朋友就将不必遭受我们的惩罚
Well, all right, then.
那么 好吧
[KNOCKS]
Hey, you got a sec?
嘿 你有一点时间吗?
Sure. Two, even.
当然啦 甚至还有两点呢
I just need you to sign this.
我只要你签个名
It's about Lee. My lawyer drew it up.
关于Lee 我的律师写出来了
Your lawyer?
你的律师?
Since when do we talk through a mouthpiece?
我们什么时候要通过喉舌讲话?
You wanna tell me what this shit means?
你要告诉我这是什么意思?
That you waive your parental rights to my son.
你愿意放弃对我儿子的抚养权
We've talked about this before.
我们之前谈过了
It's just in writing this time.
这次只不过是书面的
I see that.
我看见了
I thought we were okay.
还以为咱们没事呢
We are.
是没事
Then why is it in writing this time?
那为什么这次要写出来?
So that there's no confusion down the road.
然后才不至于有误解
Just get it back to me, okay?
到时候给我 好吗?
[GROANS]
You forget to hit me up for a campaign contribution?
你忘了我为竞选做的贡献吗?
That fed in the clubhouse.
俱乐部那个联邦探员
How close is she? To the truth?
她离真♥相♥有多近?
Agent Murray's looking to take down the cartel.
Murray想扳倒Cartel
Connecting Pezuela to them
将Pezuela和他们联♥系♥起来...
is just a win‐win for all of us.
对我们大家是双赢的局面
Yeah, I thought I'd seen her name somewhere.
是的 我就知道在哪儿见过她的名字
Tonight, I confirmed it.
今晚终于证实了
She's in the blackmail box?
她也是受勒索的人之一?
Which means the face of your plan's crucial next step is on the hook to Pezuela.
就是说你下一步计划的关键一步已经被Pezuela得知
ACEVEDA: How much have you told her?
你告诉了她多少?
Hey. He's got her in his pocket.
嘿 他已经掌控住她了
How much have you told her?
你告诉了她多少?
Enough to blow it with Pezuela.
足够扳倒Pezuela...
Get us both killed.
而让你我丧命的
[SIREN WAILS]
[♪]
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表