剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
BILLINGS: Yeah, don't worry.
是啊 别担心
Dutch is on the case.
荷兰佬正负责这个案子呢
Young woman got her head bashed in.
一个年轻的女人头部被砸
You're not disturbed by the apathy?
难道你就没有一点怜悯吗?
Why don't you take a look around you?
为什么你不看看你周围?
We've been standing in the hot sun for how long now,
我们已经站在这毒太阳底下那么长时间了
and we are right where we started.
案情还是原地踏步
So if you got some magic beans in your detective bag of tricks
如果你的袋子里有一些魔豆
that'll make these people give a shit,
能让这些人放个屁的话
why don't you start planting them?
为什么你不赶紧撒出来?
You know what, Steve, you're right.
你知道原因的 Steve 你很对
We have been here a while.
我们是在这有一会了
Excuse me. Uh, could I have your attention?
对不起 请大家注意
Hi, I'm pleased to announce that today
我很高兴的宣布
you're all gonna have the pleasure
今天你们都会很开心的
of seeing your local tax dollars at work up close and personal.
观看你们当地的警♥察♥是如何办公的
Since none of you wanna do the right thing here,
既然没人愿做正确的事
you're all coming down to the Farmington station
那么你们都得去警♥察♥局一趟
for continued questioning.
继续接受问讯
And until someone comes forward who saw what happened,
在有人站出来说出事实真♥相♥之前
I'm gonna make all of your lives as inconvenient
我会让你们在有生之年
and unpleasant as possible.
活得尽可能的不便和不开心
Have a nice day.
祝你们今天快乐
Better get a bus down here.
最好叫辆公交车过来
What's up?
怎么了?
Colorado plates. Visiting USC for graduation.
科罗拉多车牌 正去南加州大学参加毕业典礼的路上
Ha! And they thought tuition was a bitch.
哈! 他们肯定认为学费太恶心了
Same neighborhood,
同一街区
M.O., victim profile.
相同的手法 相同的案犯侧写
VIC: Hey, Claudette.
嘿 Claudette...
You need to be back at the office on spin control.
你得回办公室去控制一下局面
We got this.
我们来处理这边吧
You're not used to a short leash. I'm fine.
你不习惯被链子拴着 我没事
WOMAN: I saw what happened!
我看到案发经过了!
I was right over there
我就在那
and I saw it all.
我全看到了
GIRL: You need to stop snitching, bitch.
你敢告密 贱♥人♥!
Why you helping One Time?
你热心个屁啊!?
You need to mind your mouth
注意你说的话
and get back to your mama.
回家找你老妈去吧
You a straight rat, you old fool. Stop snitching.
你个老不死的 你个老白♥痴♥!别告密!
I lived in that building for 40 years
我在那住了40年了
and I seen these young folks turn these streets into living hell.
眼看着这些兔崽子把这些街区搞成人间地狱
GIRL: No snitching!
不许告密!
Why don't you let us take you back to the station
为什么不和我们一起回警♥察♥局呢?
where you can make a statement someplace quiet?
在那您可以好好地说
For safety? I'm not scared.
为了安全? 我不怕
I'm too old for scared.
我都老成这样了 还怕什么?
My sons are in jail.
我的儿子们在监狱里
My lesbian daughter won't give me grandchildren.
我的同性恋女儿又不给我生孙子
They wanna kill me.
他们想杀了我
I can't wait to see my Jesus.
我正等不及去见上帝呢!
Did you get a look at the shooter?
你看到枪手长什么样了吗?
There were two, and they were in gray do‐rags.
有两个人 他们绑着灰色的头巾
You just told me
你刚才还对我说不是他们干的
Jamal lied his ass off,
Jamal睁眼说瞎话
and I bought it.
我被他骗了
Can you give a physical description of each man?
你能给我们描述一下这些男人的外貌特征吗?
They wasn't no men.?
他们根本不算男人?
They were like 13 or 14 maybe.
也就是13 14岁的样子
There were babies.
他们还是孩子...
Babies on bicycles.
骑着自行车的孩子
VIC: Moses.
Moses!
Yo.
是
Shooters are Spookstreet. Case closed.
枪手是Spook Street帮的人 案子水落石出了
Now, call up your boys in County.
马上召唤你牢里的手下
They need to be on the lookout for this Armenian dude, his name is Rezian.
他们得看好这个亚美尼亚人 名字叫Rezian
Byz Lats looking to put him down.
Byz Lats帮想除掉他
Only you're not gonna let that happen.
你不能让他们得逞
So get off the weed and get on the phone with your boys in County.
扔掉大♥麻♥ 快给你在牢里的小子们打电♥话♥
You have a window that faces the street
你家有扇对着街道的窗户
and you didn't see what happened?
你却什么都没看见?
I always keep my blinds closed.
我一向拉起窗帘
Even on a hot day like today?
即使是在那么热的今天?
When I'm in my apartment, I like to be naked, so...
我喜欢光着身子在房♥间里 所以...
Thanks. Excuse me.
谢谢 打扰一下
Where'd you get those?
这些你是从哪里得到的?
From that man.
那个男人那儿
Oh, come on.
啊 拜托
Hey, Asher,
嘿 Asher
take this little piece of shit Jamal upstairs.
把这个吹牛大王Jamal带楼上去
Hey, guys, what a surprise.
嘿 你们好 真是出人意料
Busy day. What's going on?
今天忙翻了 有什么事吗?
Why do you have somebody watching us and following us?
你为什么派人监视我们 跟踪我们?
You didn't get a tip from some banger in County?
你不是又从监狱里的谁那得到暗示了吧?
Mara told me about the whole Armenian thing
Mara把整个亚美尼亚人的事都告诉我了
you and Shane are mixed up with.
你和Shane惹的麻烦
Now, what's the truth?
事实到底是什么?
Hey, calm down.
嘿 冷静先
Let's not do this here, okay? Come on.
别在这里说这个好吗? 拜托了
Cass, don't move.
Cass 别乱走
CORRINE: What the hell is going on?
究竟是怎么回事?
Look, I'm handling it.
我正在处理
Oh, handling it is by tying up Mara and gagging her?
哦 所谓的处理就是把Mara绑起来 堵住她的嘴吗?
[SIGHS]
That's a gross exaggeration.
何必说得这么夸张
Look, Shane got both of our families in a jam
瞧 Shane让我们两家人都进退两难
which I am currently getting us all out of.
我正在想办法摆脱掉这困境
I need you‐‐
我需要你...
Trust you, right?
相信你 对吗?
We were working an undercover job.
我们正在做卧底
Believe me, you don't wanna know the details.
相信我 你不会想知道其中细节的
Now, Shane used bad judgment.
是Shane判断失误了
That's why you have some ex‐cop following me?
所以你才派退役的警♥察♥来跟踪我?
He's just there to‐‐
他只是...
He's just there to make sure you're all right.
他出现在那只是为了确保你们平安无事
[SIGHS]
Look...
瞧...
[SIGHS]
...the truth is, something might be going down.
...事实就是 事情或许会失控
I wanna move you guys to a hotel.
我想让你们住进旅馆
I don't believe this. I'm done.
我不相信 够了
I'm going to Connecticut. My cousins‐‐
我要去康州 我亲戚那
I need you to stay in town where me and my guys can look out for you.
我需要你留在这里 我和我的人才能留心你们的安全
If you think I would let anyone hurt you or my children,
如果你以为我会让谁来伤害你或是孩子
you don't know me.
那你根本不了解我
[INDISTINCT CHATTERING]
Do you work here?
你在这上班吗?
Eight hours a day, minus half‐hour for lunch.
一天八小时 除去半小时的午餐时间
You need some change for the vending machine?
你需要换零钱去用售贩机吗?
I want someone arrested for a crime.
我想让你抓一个犯了罪的人
Yeah, who's that, sweetheart?
是吗 是谁 甜心?
My father.
我父亲
Got a call claiming responsibility for the murders.
有个电♥话♥打来自称为谋杀负责
We already know it's Spookstreet.
我们已经知道是Spook Street帮干的了
Caller confirms it's Spookstreet working with al Qaeda.
电♥话♥里声称 Spook Street帮和基♥地♥组♥织♥联手了
Al Qaeda in the 'hood?
这里有基♥地♥组♥织♥?
This is serious. [VIC LAUGHS]
不是开玩笑
Knock yourself out, but it's bullshit.
随你的便 谁信这胡说八道
I've seen the FBI report. There's Internet chatter.
我看了FBI的报告 有段网络谈话
Terrorist groups are trying to get in business with local street gangs.
恐怖组织想和当地帮派联手
VIC: We're rolling on Internet rumors?
我们要听信那些网上的流言蜚语吗?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表