剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
So has Hollis Lane.
Hollis Lane帮也是
I liked him.
我喜欢他
He could've been the one.
他可能就是我的真命天子
We were talking about getting out of the game.
我们正在讨论金盆洗手
I'd think about sticking to that plan,
我想还是按那计划做吧
even without him.
即使没有他在了
You became quite ill during my interrogation, as I recall.
根据我的回忆 在调查我的案子期间你病得很厉害
Disoriented, unsteady on your feet.
我会称之为失去判断力 站不稳
It was not serious.
并不严重
Well, you started bleeding heavily from your nose.
你的鼻子流血很严重
Had to leave the room.
不得不离开房♥间
I saw you fall down a flight of stairs.
我看见你滚下了楼梯
Or don't you remember that?
还是你不记得了?
Sixty milligrams.
60毫克
That's a high dosage of a very powerful drug.
对那么烈的药来说是很大的剂量了
INSARDI: You're not a medical expert.
你不是药物专家
Well, I'm not a lawyer either, but the court says
我也不是律师 但是法庭说
I am competent enough to argue my case.
我有足够的能力来为自己的案子辩护
Are you aware some of the side effects
你有没有意识到一些副作用
of long‐term steroid use include:
在长♥期♥服用时会出现
"Confusion, hallucination, paranoia, psychosis"?
神智混乱 出现幻觉 遇事偏执 出现精神问题?
Do you suffer from any of these side effects?
你身上有出现过其中任何一种副作用吗?
No.
没有
Just before you were taken ill,
在你生病之前
before the blood started pouring out of your nose,
在你鼻子流血之前
you had told me that my sister Fatima‐‐
你告诉我 我的妹妹Fatima...
I'm reading from the transcript here.
我读下这段记录
‐‐"was found strangled and dumped in an alley."
被发现"勒死并弃失在小巷里"
But that wasn't the case, was it?
其实并没有这事 对吗?
It's a standard interview tactic used to mislead a suspect
这是标准的询问策略 为了得到真♥相♥
with disinformation in order to get the truth.
故意用失实的消息误导嫌疑犯
Was that a tactic or were you having a hallucination?
这是个计策还是你出现了幻觉?
Because I saw Fatima downstairs a little while later.
因为不一会儿 我就在楼下看到了Fatima
INSARDI: What you're doing is more prejudicial than probative.
你所做的是带有偏见的 而不是在询问证词
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这是什么意思
It means that you're gonna stop
意味着你必须停止
this irresponsible line of questioning.
这种不负责任的询问
I was told by this woman
这女人告诉我
that my sister had been murdered.
我的妹妹被杀害了
I was overcome with grief.
我悲痛欲绝
I might've said some things I didn't mean
导致我说出些不是真心想说的话
because I wasn't in my right mind.
因为我情绪失控了
Now, if my emotional distress
现在 如果我的情绪失控是被
was caused by a mentally‐disturbed person
一位嗜药的精神错乱的人所导致
on drugs, that's something the jury needs to know.
那就应该告知陪审团
You attack my credibility all you want.
随便你怎么攻击我的可信性
It still won't get you off,
它不会让你脱罪的
not with all the other evidence we got against you.
我们还有别的指控你的证据
Evidence collected by a heavily medicated police detective
由警♥察♥局一位严重嗜药的警探所收集...
in a station now under the command
现在警局又让同一位偏执狂领导
of that same paranoid, delusional psychotic,who's now been promoted to captain.
精神错乱的她晋升成了局长
You gotta ask yourself how credible that evidence really is.
你真得问问自己 那些证据到底有多少可信度?
Can we go off the record?
我们可以不记录了吗?
You are putting on quite a show.
你表演得真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
You think you're gonna get acquitted, think again.
你觉得自己要无罪释放了吧 再想想吧
You're gonna go down for those murders no matter what.
你是逃不掉那些谋杀罪名的 不管怎样!
Might as well take some folks down with me.
那让某些人跟我一起遭殃也好呀
Or not.
或许不会
It all depends.
要看情况了
On what?
什么情况?
I want the death penalty off the table.
我要免受死刑
CLAUDETTE: You drag me through the mud all you want.
你想怎么搞臭我随你
I'm gonna live to watch you die.
我会活着看你上西天
Word of your unstable mental condition gets loose,
如果你精神不稳定的消息传出去
they'll have you out the door
他们会把你更快地扫地出门
faster than you can say Mark Fuhrman.
比那个Mark Fuhrman(调查辛普森杀妻案的警♥察♥)还快
Job you're in, it's all about credibility.
你干的活 信誉是关键
You deserve the same fate
你的下场就该和
as all those women you put in the ground.
你埋葬的妇女一样
I'm a different man now.
我现在不同了
Fallen in love with a woman
爱上了一个女人
that I've been in correspondence with since my incarceration.
一个自从我受到监禁开始 就一直通信的人
I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my natural life with her.
我期待着和她共度余生
Even more reason to put you down like a sick animal
更有了把你这个禽兽绳之以法的理由
now that you got something to lose.
你现在总有样失去的东西了
Another potty break?
又要去洗手间?
[DOOR OPENS]
You're not gonna cave in to this stunt.
你不能让他得逞
Slightest whiff of doubt,
最轻微的质疑
juries back off capital punishment in a heartbeat.
陪审团都会瞬间收回死刑判决
He's got a story to tell.
他有了自己的一套说辞
Don't do this, Beth.
别这样 Beth
It's not your call to make.
这不是你该打的电♥话♥
I gotta use your phone, run this past the bosses.
我用一下你的电♥话♥ 跟老板汇报这些
WOMAN: Lyor Chotzen left a message.
Lyor Chotzen有个口讯给你
He'll meet you at Los Perditos.
他约你在Los Perditos见面
Thanks.
谢谢
Chotzen, the FBI profiler who worked the Kleavon Gardner case for you?
Chotzen 那个帮你处理Kaleavon Gardner案子的FBI侧写师么?
Yeah, with Kleavon back in the house, got me thinking
是的 他和Kleavon一起回来了
I should talk to Chotzen about the Lloyd Denton shooting.
我好像该跟Chotzen谈谈关于Lloyd Denton枪击案的事情
We already went at that brat once.
我们已经见过那个小子一次了
You keep hauling him in here, his mom's gonna figure out
你老把他带到这来 他母亲该以为
you suspect him as Jack the Ripper, Jr.
你怀疑他是小"斩魔人Jack"
See, that's where you're wrong, I'm not trying to arrest the kid
不是这么回事 我没有想要逮捕他
I'm just trying to help him.
我只是想帮他
You wanna beat a dead horse, do your thing.
你这是在做无用功 随便你吧
I've got enough paperwork to wipe my ass for a year.
我还有成堆的文件工作要做
Hey, Vic, did you sign that document for me?
嘿 Vic 你帮我签那个文件了么?
The quit claim on paternity for Lee.
就是放弃对Lee的父亲权利的文件
Oh, I haven't had a chance to read it.
呃 我还没来得及看
Could you make the time? My lawyer wants to file it.
能抽空看看么? 我的律师想在周末前归档
What's the rush? [DOOR BUZZES]
干吗这么急?
I just wanna get it done, okay?
我只是想了结这事 好吗?
What now?
现在怎么办?
Cassidy's been suspended from school. I give up.
Cassidy被学校勒令退学了 我完全没辙
Suspended for what?
勒令退学? 为什么?
She and her friends were at some pimps‐and‐hos party.
她和朋友参加一个叫什么"牛郎与妓♥女♥"的派对
All the girls had to wear lingerie.
女孩儿都得只能穿内衣
Pimps‐and‐hos?
牛郎与妓♥女♥?
Yeah, some kid posted their pictures on the Internet.
没错 有些孩子把这些照片传到网络上了
These girls were dressed in their underwear
这些女孩子穿着内衣
traipsing around in front of the boys. It was revolting.
在男孩子面前搔首弄姿 太堕落了
VIC: Where's Cass now?
Cass现在在哪里?
Home.
在家
There were drugs involved.
还沾毒了
Jesus Christ.
上帝
She wouldn't even have admitted to me it if I hadn't threatened
她不会跟我说这些 要不是我吓唬她说...
to drag her down here for a urine test.
要带她来做尿检的话
What kind of drugs?
什么毒品?
Ecstasy. She claims it was her first time.
摇♥头♥丸♥ 她说她是第一次尝试
Okay, who gave it to her?
谁给她的?
She won't tell me. I just don't know what else to do.
她没有告诉我 我都不知道还能怎样
I sure as hell do. Who organized this party?
我他妈倒是知道该怎么办 派对是谁组织的?
I'm not sure, but I spoke to one of the other mothers
我也不确定 但我和其中一个孩子的母亲谈过
and she said it was at this boy Mickey Dightman's house.
她说派对是在一个叫Mickey Dightman的男孩家里开的
There are pictures of him
他抽大♥麻♥的照片
on the same website, and he's smoking a joint.
就在那个网站上面
All right,listen,I got this. I'll call you later, okay?
好吧 我知道了 我迟点打电♥话♥给你 好吗?
Unintentional or not,
有心或者无意
that was live ammo Deena directed our way.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表