剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我猜那里不会有游泳池吧
[INDISTINCT SPEECH OVER POLICE SCANNER]
You know, there was a minute today,
你瞧 今天我曾有一瞬间
when you were playing the piano
当你在弹钢琴
and Jackson was dancing, I actually...
Jackson在跳舞时 我真的...
I actually forgot about everything that was going on,
我真的忘记了正在发生的事
and I was just... I was just happy.
我只是...我只是觉得很幸福
Every day is going to be like that in Colombia, baby.
在哥伦比亚每一天都会如此 宝贝
I promise you, okay?
我向你保证 好吗?
Now, what's going on with the little man?
现在 我们的小家伙怎么了?
He's hungry.
他饿了
Well, I'm pretty sure I can fix that.
我很肯定我能搞定这个
[SOFT MUSIC PLAYING OVER PA]
VIC: I have some sad news for you.
我有个伤心的消息要告诉你
A colleague of yours committed suicide tonight.
你的一个同事今晚自杀了
Blew his brains out in his office.
在办公室里爆了自己的头
You'll be reading about it in tomorrow's paper.
你会在明天的报纸上看到这条新闻
And how do the policia know it's a suicide?
警♥察♥怎么知道这是一起自杀?
Because the gun in his hand
因为在他手上的枪
is gonna match the bullet they find in his brain.
和他脑袋里找到的子弹匹配
An assortment of alcohol and drugs will seal the deal.
配上酒精和药物 一切都会天衣无缝
Means there won't be any investigation.
这意味着不会有任何调查
Now, if I'm not mistaken,
现在 如果我没有搞错
that means there'll be a hole in your organization.
你的组织里会出现一个空缺
Where do I submit an application?
我该往哪里递交申请?
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
La Blanca.
La Blanca
It's that punk right there.
就是那个傻X
‐Hol ‐Oh, hey.homes.
站住 哥们
Oh. Fellas, I'm a cop.
哇 嘿 哇 伙计 我是警♥察♥
Not no more.
不再是了
Grab his heat, dawg.
拿走他的枪 哥们
MARA: Shane, what's going on?
Shane 怎么了?
SHANE: It's okay, baby. I got it.
没事儿 宝贝 我能处理
Hey, hey, man.
嘿 伙计 嘿
FLACO: Bitch, get out the car.
婊♥子♥ 滚出车来
Don't, she's got my kid in there, all right?
别 车上有我和她的孩子 好吗?
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
FLACO: Hey, call Santi. Tell him we got his guy.
嘿 给Santi打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们抓到了他要的人
Hey, homey, you must've really pissed off your cop buddy.
嘿 哥们 看来你真的惹火了你的警♥察♥兄弟
He's paying 10 G's for your head, ese.
他出一万买♥♥你的头
Hey, look... Hey, look, man.
嘿 伙计
Before you make that call,
在你打电♥话♥之前
maybe we can do some business ourselves.
或许我们之间可以做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Unless you got 10 grand,
除非你有一万
only business we got is selling your ass.
否则我们唯一的买♥♥卖♥♥就是卖♥♥了你
SHANE: Today's your lucky day, 'cause I... I got 20.
今天是你的幸运日 因为我...我有两万
That's the easiest cash you boys will ever make.
是你们能到手最快的一笔钱了吧
That's 10 grand apiece.
每人一万
All you gotta do is keep walking.
你们只要离开就好
You carry that kind of green?
你随身带着?
If I do,
如果我有
does that mean we got a deal?
是不是意味着我们可以达成交易?
You walk away, you leave my wife and my kid.
你们走 放过我的妻子和孩子
You leave us alone.
放过我们
Sure. Let's see it.
好的 给我们看看
Mara, get the money.
Mara 拿钱
Go ahead, baby.
拿吧 宝贝
That's all you got in the bag?
那是你包里的全部?
SHANE: Come on, man, I thought we were straight.
拜托 伙计 我以为大家说得很清楚了
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
There's more than 10 G's in here.
这里不只一万
Come on, man, we had a goddamn...
拜托 伙计! 我们还有该死的...
That's before you were rich, white boy.
那是在你有钱之前 白人
All right, fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
You got almost 100 grand.
你拿走那里差不多10万
More than enough to keep walking.
已经够你走人了吧
Why walk away with 100,
为什么我们在能拿到11万的时候
when I could walk away with 110?
只拿着10万走人呢?
SHANE: Look, the cop who's looking for me?
有个警♥察♥在找我
First thing he does is flash a badge
他到这的第一件事就是亮出警徽
and he takes that money.
带走这钱
Trust me.
相信我
Now, look, you got two choices.
瞧 你们有两个选择
You can take the $98,000 and change
你可以拿走9万8
that you got right there,
然后改变主意
or you make that call,
或者你打这个电♥话♥
and you see how much you walk away with then.
等着瞧到时候你还能拿走多少
Come on.
好吧
[DOOR OPENS]
BELTRAN: Just wanted to let you know
只是想告诉你
that Pezuela killed himself tonight.
Pezuela今晚自杀了
Really?
真的?
Didn't seem the type.
他不像是这种人啊
You know, I've been following your career.
你瞧 我一直在关注你的事业 议员
You're like a fish swimming through razor blades.
你像是一条游走于刀尖的鱼儿
I'm impressed.
很了不起
Glad you approve.
很高兴得到你的认可
Relax, man. Relax. I'm not like Cruz.
放松 伙计 放松 我不像Cruz
I don't like to micromanage.
我不喜欢一手操办
I like to stay focused on the bigger picture.
我喜欢着眼于大局
Besides, you're the politician here.
何况 你是这里的政客
You can decide how to run your campaign.
你可以决定如何进行你的竞选
Hire who you want, target the areas you want,
雇你想雇的人 决定你的势力范围
focus on the issues you want.
专注你关心的议题
Just don't lose.
只要不落选
I won't.
我不会的
The Fruit Growers Union are going to be announcing
果业联盟不久会宣布
their formal support for your campaign.
他们正式赞助你的竞选
You know those campesinos,
你知道那些农夫
they need a place to keep their earnings.
他们需要一个地方来存他们的钱
And immigrants, we don't...
而侨民 我们不...
We don't trust American banks.
我们不相信美国人的银行
And I have a suggestion
我有个提议
which would be beneficial to all of us.
对我们双方都有好处
But that's for later, huh?
但那是后话
Well, great. I look forward to their support.And yours.
太好了 我期待得到他们和你的支持
[DOOR CLOSES]
[CRICKETS CHIRPING OUTSIDE]
[PHONE RINGING]
‐Hello? ‐MARA: He came after us again.
喂? 他们又来追我们了
Who? Vic?
谁 Vic?
We have our son with us.
我们带着个2岁的儿子
We could've all been killed.
我们可能被杀
What kind of animal did you marry?
你到底是嫁了个怎样的禽兽?
What happened, Mara? What did Vic do?
发生了什么事 Mara? Vic干了什么?
He put a bounty on our heads with the gangs.
他向黑帮悬赏要我们的脑袋
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道
VIC Hey, asshole. ackey.
Mackey 嘿 混♥蛋♥
Shane?
Shane?
As punishment for the shit you tried to pull today,
作为对你今天干出的鸟事的惩罚
there is a letter on its way to the Barn,
正有一封信在寄往局里的路上
addressed to Claudette Wyms.
是写给Claudette Wyms的
写下了对你过去所犯之事其中一件的坦白
VIC: And which sin would that be, Shane?
是哪件 Shane?
I'll let that be a surprise.
我会给你留个惊喜
But you and Ronnie had better get used to being cellmates
但是你和Ronnie最好习惯
在未来的三到五年里和狱友相处
Either way, it will keep you two
或者它能让你们两个在未来的三天里
off my ass for the next few days trying to intercept it.
别再盯着我 而去拦截它
This is our ax to grind, Shane.
这是我们的较量 Shane
You leave Ronnie out of it.
别把Ronnie扯进来
Come on, Vic, we both know
得了 Vic 我们都知道
you're not shit without your badge.
没了警徽你什么都不是
No way you could've got that close to me without Little Vic.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表