剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
NARRATOR: Previously on The Shield...
《盾牌》 前情概要...
(GROANING)
The Armenians know about the money train.
亚美尼亚人知道运钞车那事了
Diro greenlit your family.
Diro要加害你的家人
If we just can work together on this thing‐‐
如果我们能合作的话...
We don't work together on shit anymore.
我们早他妈没什么可合作的了
You had me arrested. You make the case go away.
你害得我被捕 得由你来撤销这案子
As long as I'm locked up in here, everything is at risk.
只要我还被关在监狱里 任何事情都不可能太平
Shane is neck‐deep in Armenian shit.
Shane和亚美尼亚人纠缠太深了
We gotta keep him close.
我们得留他在身边
Vic让这个前警♥察♥全天候监视我们
‐I don't know what's going on‐‐ ‐I do.
‐我不知道发生什么了 ‐我知道
He didn't know about the bogus Armenian threat.
他不知道亚美尼亚人的威胁是假的
Shane was acting out on some tip from some banger in County.
Shane因为郡里某个黑帮分子的垃圾消息而行事过于夸张了
I guess one of us is being lied to.
我猜我们中必有一个被骗了
This is Cruz Pezuela.
这位是Cruz Pezuela
This city needs cops like you.
这座城市需要像你这样的警♥察♥
I have larger interests I'd like to protect.
我还有更大的利益亟需保护
Found out the name of one of your former employees
我发现了你们前雇员中的一个人
who was stealing secrets.
他一直在偷机密...
Luis Aramboles.
Luis Aramboles
‐Pezuela doesn't know you lost their blackmail files. ‐No.
‐Pezuela不知道你弄丢了他们用来勒索的文件 ‐是的
What about the files?
那些文件呢?
He sold them to Rezian.
他卖♥♥给Rezian了
The Armenians are making a hard play for your barrio sandbox.
亚美尼亚人正准备在你的贫民区天堂大干一场
Looks like I'm gonna need you to get my family clear of this thing.
看来我需要你来帮我家人跟这事撇清
Make Rezian believe the Mexicans are the Armenians worst problem.
让Rezian相信墨西哥人才是亚美尼亚人最大的问题
SHANE: Well, this is L. A., baby.
这里是洛杉矶 宝贝
It's Latino land,
这是拉丁美洲人的地盘
and I know every Mexican gang from here to Sinaloa.
从这到Sinaloa的每个墨西哥黑帮我都清楚
Which means that nothing happens to Vic's family
那也意味着Vic的家人绝不能有事
or you lose the only guy who can stop the Mexican threat.
否则你将失去唯一能让你免受墨西哥人威胁的人
I got the Mexicans thinking
我让墨西哥人以为
that the Armenians are making a power play for the barrio.
亚美尼亚人打算在贫民区闹事
So... What now?
那么... 现在怎么办?
We just sit back, and watch the gang war.
我们就坐山观虎斗吧
[DISTORTED HEAVY METAL MUSIC PLAYING OVER RADIO]
[MUSIC SHUTS OFF]
Bring back memories?
勾起回忆了?
[CAR DOOR OPENS]
VIC: On a clear night,
在晴朗的夜晚
you can see Guardo's house from here.
从这你能看到Guardo的房♥子
Don't worry. I haven't seen his ghost around.
别担心 我还没在这附近看到过他的鬼魂
Come on.
来吧
Who's the amigo?
这位朋友是谁?
Luis Aramboles.
Luis Aramboles
Intel operative for the Mexis.
墨西哥黑帮内部的卧底
He came up here to start some shit.
他到这里来是为了惹出点破事
I told your boss you sold his box of sins to the Armenians,
我已经告诉你老板 你把他的罪证之箱卖♥♥给亚美尼亚人了
which means you're breathing on borrowed time.
那也意味着你小命不长了
He won't believe that.
他不会相信的
VIC: They're already out looking for you.
他们已经开始寻找你了
Price on your head, I could retire.
你这颗头的价钱 够我退休后用的了
It's time to disappear.
你该消失了...
Unless you want me to just turn you over.
除非你想我把你交出去
ARAMBOLES: Who's he?
他是谁?
Someone who wants to help you with your travel arrangements.
想帮你、安排你逃命的人
You would never wanna see an innocent man get killed.
他可不愿看到一个清白的人惨死
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You wanna give me a clue what all this is about?
你能告诉我这都是怎么了吗?
He's the key to defusing the Armenian time bomb you laid at my family's doorstep.
他是拆除你放在我家门口的那颗亚美尼亚定时炸♥弹♥的关键
He's the keeper of the intel the Mexis are using to blackmail their way to the top,
他是墨西哥黑帮用来勒索 得到一路绿灯的那些文件的保管者
or was, till I helped myself.
或者曾经是那样 直到被我亲自拿走
And you made it look like this prick sold out to the Armos.
你把事情弄得好像这颗烫手山芋已经被卖♥♥给了亚美尼亚人
Which lit the fuse for the blood feud we're stirring up between Rezian and the Mexicans.
那样就能引燃由我们挑起的墨西哥人和Rezian之间的族仇怒火
Nicely done.
很不错
Aramboles is the only one who can put my face to the grab.
Aramboles是唯一一个能让我功亏一篑的
So he's gotta go away.
所以他得走人
I need you to hook him up with the coyotes
我要你去联♥系♥我们曾用来安排
we were using to get Lem set up down in Mexico.
Lem偷渡去墨西哥的蛇头联♥系♥
I want him gone tomorrow.
我要他明天就离开这里
Look, getting him out of the country's not a problem.
把他弄出这个国家是没问题的
Setting him up on a goat farm with money and contacts,
利用关系和金钱把他安置在农场里
it would be nice to know who and what I'm dealing with.
总得先让我知道要对付谁 要处理什么 这样比较好一些吧
Working with you to protect my family.
和你合作以保护我的家人
I'm down with that.
那没问题
Trusting you?
信任你?
Not there yet.
还没到那地步
[CAR DOOR CLOSES]
♪ Just another day
♪ []
♪ Come on
♪ Day ♪
No, that's a mistake.
不 肯定是搞错了
You should have come to me first.
你应该首先来找我的
This piece of shit Rezian has taken something that belongs to me.
Rezian这个垃圾拿走了一些属于我的东西
So drop a couple of low‐level Armenian bodies on the street.
所以你就在街上扔几具亚美尼亚宵小的尸体
Scare him into getting your blackmail box back.
从而吓唬他们将盒子(指“罪恶之箱”)乖乖送回来?
But trying to whack Rezian now goes too far, too fast.
现在打击Rezian的时机还未到
It's already in motion.
我已经采取行动了
Be prepared to help me control any blowback.
你就准备替我收拾残局吧
When's this going down?
什么时候开始的?
Today.
今天
We have some people in county jail where he's at.
我们在关押Rezian的郡监狱里有一些人
[SIGHS]
Look, when‐‐ When all hell breaks loose out on the street because of this,
听着 如果因为这个让街上发生的一切走漏了风声...
it's gonna hurt your business.
会对你的生意造成不良影响的
And it's gonna hurt my ability to protect you.
这也会损害我保护你的能力
I'm confident you'll be able to handle the job adequately.
我相信你能妥善处理这件事的
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗?
Not at the moment.
目前没有
Hey, Tina, have you seen Shane?
嘿 Tina 你看到Shane了吗?
Nope. Haven't had the pleasure today.
没有 今天还没那个荣幸
What the hell is this?
这是什么?
The mayor just released a list of the top 10 most wanted gangs
市长今天早上刚刚向媒体下发了十大最欲解决的
to a press conference this morning.
黑社会帮派名单
Hey, are we making celebrities of these douche bags now?
嘿 我们是在帮那些垃圾成名吗?
It's the latest initiative in the city's war on gangs.
它是这座城市扫黑活动的最新动向
It's just gonna get sets competing to move up the ladder.
这只会让他们开始竞争名单上的排名
Gang crime's up 14 percent citywide this year.
今年黑帮犯罪率上升了14%
While Farmington's numbers are down.
但Farmington的数据却下降了
I guess I can't be everywhere.
想来我不可能处处都在啊
I weighed in against this with Phillips.
我和Phillips都反对这样做
I was told that the mayor wants to be proactive
我得知市长想通过主动标显出黑帮问题
in identifying gang problems to reassure the public.
来消除市民的恐惧心理 以达到震慑人心的效果
Well, it made the front page, so hang on.
它已经上头版了 加油啊
Well, fortunately, most of these bangers can't read.
幸运的是 很多黑帮分子不识字
Still, I got the over‐under on one of these crews
不过 我仍然敢打赌 三小时内肯定会有其中某个帮派
doing the first whack to move up the list in three hours.
为让自己的排名上升而首先动手
Mm, I'll take the under.
我赌减少
Rumor has it that you're scheduled for a new hearing.
有传闻说你得为新的听证会做准备了
Four weeks from today.
今天起再过四个星期
Well, if you would like to spend that time with your lawyer
如果你愿意把这些时间都花在跟你律师的讨论上...
or your PBA rep, uh, organizing your case...
或者你的警♥察♥慈善协会代表在组织你这案子...
[CHUCKLES] As long as I got this,
只要我还有这玩意
I'm gonna use it.
我就要用它
Nice try, though.
虽然 好尝试
SHANE: The arrangements have been made.
已经安排好了
I got your cottage for you.
我替你联♥系♥了蛇头
Have Aramboles ready at 10.
蛇头要Aramboles在10点准备好
[SIGHS]
This war we've started is already spinning out of control.
我们所挑起的战火已经失控了
Mexicans have overreacted.
墨西哥人反应过激
Rezian's been greenlit.
Rezian被列为追杀对象
They're gonna make a move against him tonight.
今晚他们会对他下手
Protecting Rezian is the only thing that's keeping your family alive.
为保你家人活命 保护好Rezian是当务之急
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表