剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
把它停到Farmington去吧 我会到那去检查的
Luxury vehicles get parked at San Fernando.
豪华车得放在San Fernando
Department regulation.
部门规定
Wherever.
随便哪儿吧
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
RONNIE: You know, the way this cocaine is packaged,small quantities,
你瞧 把可♥卡♥因♥分成小包装
buys you a distribution charge.
我们可以告你散播毒品
I don't sell it. I give it away.
我没有买♥♥卖♥♥ 我只是给出去
It gets a better performance out of the girls.
让女孩子更能发挥演技
Then you bought it from somebody. Who?
那你一定是从谁那买♥♥的吧 是谁?
(SIGHS)
Demetrius Harms.
Demetrius Harms
Well, there's no sense you taking the hit if it's Harms we want.
如果我们要抓的是Harms 你就没必要替他背黑锅
You're done now. Get lost.
没你的事了 消失吧
Someone gonna take me back to my store?
没人送我回店里吗?
Call a uni to haul him back to his place. Just get him out of here.
叫个警员送他回去 别让他留在这儿了
Okay. Come on.
好吧 走吧
What do you say, Larry? You wanna help yourself out?
你怎么说 Larry? 想救自己吗?
(KNOCK ON DOOR)
Is your son home? No.
你儿子在家吗? 不在
We went by his market on the way over here. It's closed.
我们来的路上经过了他的超♥市♥ 已经关门了
Mrs. Lee, was Wan kidnapped? Wan is not missing.
Lee女士 Wan被绑♥架♥了吗? Wan没有失踪
I wanna bring Wan home safely,
我想把Wan完好地送回来
but you're gonna have to help me help her.
但你得帮我一起帮她
Wan!
Wan!
(SPEAKS FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
DUTCH: You're Wan?
你是Wan?
WOMAN: Where should I take her?
我把她带到哪儿?
Just go up the stairs. Any open interrogation room.
就去楼上吧 随便哪间不用的审讯室
(DOOR BUZZES) Wan, Wan, Wan.
Wan...Wan...Wan!
DUTCH: I'm sorry. You're gonna have to wait down here.
抱歉 你们得在楼下等
My sister‐‐ Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我妹妹...哇 哇 哇...
Ms. Johnson from Child Protective Services explained your rights.
儿童保护机构的Johnson小姐会向你解释你的权利
You're just gonna have to be patient. I'm sorry.
你们只需要耐心点 抱歉
Right this way, please.
这边请
Hey, uh, feel free to sit in.
嘿 你可以来看看
Dutch. Yeah.
荷兰佬 什么?
Maybe I should be the one to talk to her.
或许该由我来和她谈
I don't know. She seems really shut down.
我不知道 她似乎不愿和别人交流
I think it should be girl to girl.
我想还是女孩之间谈谈比较好
Y‐you trusted a hunch. Trust mine?
你相信直觉 那相信我的吧
DANNI: I promise you, I'm just trying to help you.
我对你保证 我只是想帮你
WAN: Then let me go home.
那让我回家
I will as soon as we sort out where you've been for the past three days.
我会的 只要让我们搞清楚你这三天在哪里
I'm here now. What difference does it make?
我现在不是在这儿嘛! 还有什么区别吗?
I think that you were kidnapped.
我想你被绑♥架♥了
I think your mom paid the ransom.
你母亲付的赎金
So you're calling me a liar?
那你说我撒谎了?
I think you're hiding something.
我认为你在隐瞒什么
Listen, Wan, I know you're tired, okay?
听着 Wan 我知道你累了
I'm gonna let you go, but...
我会让你走 但是...
Just answer one thing for me, okay?
只要你回答我一个问题 好吗?
If you weren't taken, what are you so mad about?
如果你没有被人掳走 你为什么还那么生气?
And don't tell me it's because I won't let you leave,
别告诉我是因为我不让你走
because I heard you're a nice kid.
因为我听说你是个好孩子
I mean, you're a good student. Straight A's.
我是说 你是个好学生 样样优秀...
You wanna go to Stanford, right?
你想上斯坦福 对吗?
I mean, you have everything working for you.
我是说 既然一帆风顺
So, what are you so mad about?
还有什么让你那么生气呢?
如果我告诉你一件...
别人不知道的事情 如何?
A few days ago, I was working on a case.
几天前 我在办一件案子
We were arresting some really dangerous people.
我们正逮捕一些真正的危险份子
I thought that the other officers I was with
我以为和我在一起的另一个警♥察♥
had cleared the room that I was in, but...
已经检查过我所在的房♥间 但是...
But somebody was hiding, and they missed him.
但是有个人藏在里面 没有被发现
I didn't even see the guy's face until he was choking me.
在他掐住我脖子前 我都没有看清他的脸
I couldn't‐‐
我不能
I couldn't get his hands from around my neck.
我不能掰开我脖子上的手
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I honestly thought that I was leaving my baby boy
那时我真的想我要丢下我的小宝贝了
without his mother.
他要没妈妈了
And I've never been so scared. And at the same time,
我从没有这么害怕过 同时
I've never been so mad.
我从没那么愤怒过
And I wanted to kill him.
我想杀了他
I still do.
现在仍然想
(SOBBING)
They raped me.
他们强♥奸♥了我!
Any special instructions?
有什么特别指示吗?
MAN: Yeah, cop said to stay out.
有 警♥察♥说别碰它
They're waiting for a tech on this one.
要等鉴证人员来彻底检查
GUARD: Anything else coming in?
还有别的要送进来吗?
MAN: Nope, that's the last one.
没了 这是最后一样
GUARD: Okay, gonna lock up.
好吧 锁门了
(PANTING)
(CELLPHONE RINGS)
什么事? 嘿 Vic 我是Ray Carlson
Is Matthew supposed to be outside by himself?
Matthew难道能独自跑出来吗?
不行 怎么了? 因为他从房♥子里跑了出来
Took off down the street.
到了街上
Matthew! Corrine在哪儿?
She left about an hour ago.
她大概在一小时前走了
Cassidy在哪儿? 和一个朋友在房♥子里 Matthew!
Ray 发生什么事了?
Matthew!
Matthew!
Carlson. Hey.
Carlson 嘿
I'll take him. I'm a friend of the Mackeys.
交给我吧 我是Mackey家的朋友
MATTHEW: Let go. WOMAN: Wait. Hey.
我们走吧 等等 嘿 嘿!
Hey, I‐I don't know who the Mackeys are.
我不知道谁是Mackey家
I don't know who you are.
也不知道你是谁
And you're not leaving with this kid.
你不能带这孩子走
Ray
We can let the police figure it out.
我们让警♥察♥来搞清楚吧
Vic, you better get down here.
Vic 你最好快来
Oh, shit.
该死的!
How's that thing going?
事情怎么样了?
有别的事要忙 发生什么事了 你在哪儿?
抓了条小鱼 要钓条大的
Demetrius Harms
We've been trying to nail him
自从他从奥克兰搬到这
我们就一直想逮捕他
Well, now's our shot. I can use you.
现在机会来了 我想你来帮我
我分身乏术
Any way you can squeeze a couple unis
你有什么办法叫上几个警员
without alerting the African queen?
而不惊动那个非洲婆娘吗?
Okay, listen, Harms is supposed to be by himself with one other guy.
Harms应该身边只有一个人
I'll make it work. Sorry to jam you up.
我会搞定的 抱歉要放你鸽子
Put him in the van, we're rolling on Harms.
把他押进车里 我们现在就去抓Harms
Aren't we supposed to process him first?
我们不应该先给他开传票吗?
No time. Harms is alone or undermanned.
没时间了...Harms正单身或是人手不足
He finds out Larry's been burned, that'll change fast.
如果他发现Larry招供 情况就变了
(TIRES SQUEALING)
Hey, they're fine, Vic. Don't worry.
嘿 他们没事 Vic 别担心
What's going on here?
这里出了什么事?!
Are you the father? Yeah.
你是父亲? 对!
Cassidy and Ellen were drinking beer.
Cassidy和Ellen在喝酒
And she had the door closed.
她关了房♥门
She wasn't watching Matthew. Drinking? Where were you?
没有在照看Matthew 喝酒? 那你在哪儿?
I had our parent‐teacher conference.
我去了她的家长会
Remember, I told you?
记得吗? 我跟你说过
So you just left them alone?
那你就把他们独自在留在家里?
Cassidy watches Matthew all the time.
一直都是Cassidy照看Matthew
It was only for an hour.
而且只是一个小时而已
How do you think I do everything around here without you?
没有你在身边 你以为所有的事我是怎么干的?
Look, I'm a cop. This is my ex‐wife.
瞧 我是警♥察♥ 这是我前妻
MAN: The parents of the other girl are filing a complaint over the alcohol.
另一个女孩的家长以卖♥♥酒起诉了
Your wife's gotta be processed.
你的妻子需要接受调查
I'll talk to the parents. I can smooth this out.
我会跟那家人谈谈 事情会摆平的
I can release the kids to your custody,
我可以把孩子交给你看管
but that's about the best you're gonna do.
但也只能做到这一步了
I gotta take her in. I'm sorry, man.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表