剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我会试着忍♥受这种失望
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, Vic, it looks like Pezuela's blackmail box
Vic 看起来Pezuela的勒索盒
is finally someone else's headache.
终于成为别人的头疼事了
Thought you wanted to take down that menudo shitter
我还以为你想弄掉那个墨西哥杂种
so you could get credit for cleaning up Farmington.
给Farmington来一场大清洗 从而赢个满堂彩呢
Oh,I intend to.
噢 我是想
Plus, kissing ICE into this should win me
另外 把ICE的人请进来可以帮我拉拢到
some friends at a federal level.
几个联邦的人做朋友
Pezuela's gonna grind up half of L. A.
在这些笨蛋还没想出行动代号♥之前
before these dipshits come up with a code name for their operation.
Pezuela就已经横扫半个洛杉矶了
But I guess as long as the Times gets a photo of you
但是我猜重要的是 只要到时候"时代"杂♥志♥给你拍一张
in an ICE windbreaker, that's all that really matters, right?
穿着ICE大衣的照片 也就无所谓了 对吗?
I just handed you an alibi while you were on surveillance
刚才当你出现在监视画面里
jaw‐boning with one of Pezuela's thugs.
跟Pezuela的手下套近乎时 是我给你作证解围
What about Olivia?
Olivia怎么办?
Her file's in there.
她的材料也在里面
By giving it back, you might as well have pushed her in front of a freight train.
把那个交出去 你等于是逼着她跑路
Yeah, well, I took out Olivia's file.
我已经把Olivia的材料拿出来了
You gave it back to her?
你还给她了?
No.
没有
But I got her out of a bad situation.
但是我帮她脱了身
[SCOFFS]
Bet she can't wait until that bill comes due.
她一定等不及账单到期日
[DOOR OPENS]
How'd it go?
情况如何?
Oh, another Mexican donkey show
又一场"墨西哥寻欢游"演出
and Aceveda had me playing the reluctant virgin.
Aceveda让我演那个不情愿的处♥女♥
Seen Shane this morning?
今早看到Shane了吗?
Not yet.
还没有
We gonna talk about finishing what we started?
要谈谈如何解决我们起头的那事吗?
Bad enough I called an audible trying to pull Shane,
真是糟糕 当我最后决定把Shane从那儿救出来
and you didn't back my play.
你却不配合
Because you were right the first time.
因为你起初是对的
Yeah, and now we have no idea what Shane knows,
是啊 现在我们不清楚Shane知道了些什么
what he suspects or what he'll do.
他怀疑些什么 或者他会怎么做
On a good day, this prick's a wild card.
好在这混球原本就让人捉摸不透
I've known Shane from way back, before the Strike Team.
在突击队成立之前 我就认识Shane了
He wasn't always like this.
他并不总是这样
So?
所以?
I played a big part in where he is right now.
他变成现在这样 我有很大责任
I gotta own that.
一人做事一人当
That's why you got to put him down.
所以你必须收拾他
I got a daughter traipsing around in a French maid's outfit
我有个女儿穿着法式女仆装
in front of boys, popping X.
在一群男孩前面搔首弄姿
Is that the way you'd advise me to deal with her too? Huh?
你也建议我这么对待她吗?是吗?
I'm gonna work with her,
我会开导她
try to get her going straight again.
努力让她走回正路
Maybe that's what I have to do to Shane. I'll fix him too.
也许我也该这样对Shane 让他改邪归正
I wish that you could hear your goddamn rationalizations.
我希望你听清了自己这套理论
[DOOR OPENS] Vic,
Vic
you need to be downtown in an hour
你要在一个小时内到达市中心
for your review‐board hearing.
出席你的审查听证会
That's not‐‐ That's not for another two weeks.
这不是... 这不是还有两个礼拜么
CLAUDETTE: The schedule's moved. You're up.
日程改了 你的提前了
PBA rep will meet you there.
PBA的代表会在那里跟你见面
[DOOR CLOSES]
[DOOR OPENS]
Termination without pension.
无养老金解职
Effective 10 days from now.
从现在开始10天后生效
Jesus.
天呐
What happened?
出什么事了?
I didn't have Pezuela's box to hand them
我不能把Pezuela的盒子给他们
to offset my shaky jacket.
来保住我的饭碗
That bastard, Kouf.
就是那个混♥蛋♥ Kouf
He's the one who sealed the deal.
是他搞的鬼
Said I cost him the Martin investigation.
说我让他丢了Martin的案子
Didn't follow orders.
不听命令
Taking down the public face of the Mexican cartel got you canned?
把墨西哥黑帮的公众人物拉下马 让你丢了工作?
Apparently, the brass thinks this asshole shits spumoni.
很明显 上层认为这个混♥蛋♥拉的屎香
You're gonna fight this, right?
你会申诉的 是吧?
Detective Mackey, we're not done.
Mackey探员 我们还没完
In spite of this, the final determination's up to the chief.
不管裁决如何 局长才有最后的决定权
Go to your captain and get her to put in a good word.
去找你的局长 让她说说好话
I see you're a married man. Is your wife pretty?
我瞧出来你结婚了 你妻子漂亮吗?
Beautiful. Mind if I take her to Vegas for a dirty weekend?
漂亮 介不介意我周末带她到维加斯翻云覆雨一番
Ride her ass hard and put her away wet?
狠命干♥她♥ 让她香汗淋淋?
What?
什么?
That's about the level of cooperation
现在 我再向我的局长提要求
I can expect from my captain on anything.
跟这个没什么两样
♪ Just another day ♪
♪ Come on ♪
《盾牌》第7季第7集
♪ Day ♪
[MEN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] [SIREN BLARES]
Hey.
嘿
What's this buzz I'm hearing about them taking your badge?
听人说你丢了工作?
Done deal. Ten days.
已经决定了 就剩10天
Holy Christ, man. What are you gonna do?
我的天 伙计 你准备怎么办?
You doing okay after that close call?
昨晚那场死里逃生后 你还好吧?
Yeah, it was a long dark night
还好 能有个漫长黑夜
to think about what almost happened.
想想到底都发生了什么事
Just makes you wanna hug your kid and not let go.
让你更想抱住你的孩子不撒手
You're telling me.
那还用说
I thank God I'm blessed with a wife who loves me.
谢天谢地 我有个爱我的妻子
That's right.
没错
So, uh, we gonna track down those Mexis
那你会去追捕那些
that put me in the middle of that shooting gallery?
让了我受了这场枪林弹雨的墨西哥佬吗?
Damn straight.
没错
Let's find out what bullshit we're facing here first.
我们先看看这里是什么破事
SHANE: What are we looking at?
我们在看什么?
Assault, working girl, sketchy vitals.
暴♥力♥袭击 站街女郎 几乎丧命
Why'd you dime us?
为什么找我们?
Strike Team has no stake in half‐dead blow girl.
突击队不管半死的吹♥箫♥女
A co‐worker found her. Says she knows you.
她的同伴发现她了 说认识你
What is it with you and whores?
你跟那些妓♥女♥都有些什么破事?
Trying to keep them from tempting you.
我是为了不让她们把你勾了去
JULIEN: Might as well start the canvass.
我们该要拍照了
Don't work up a sweat, I'll be quick.
别这么着急 我会很快的
Where's the chickenhead?
那个卖♥♥淫♥女♥在哪儿?
It's the pretty lady waiting right there.
那个美女就在那边等着呢
[CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY]
Vic.
Vic
It's me, Farrah.
是我 Farrah
Holy Jesus Christ.
我的天
You gotta get the guy who did this.
你一定要抓住凶手
It was Bombay, our pimp.
是Bombay做的 给我们拉皮条的
VIC: A hooker scoring a beat down is below my pay grade.
一个被打的妓♥女♥还用不着劳烦我
A friend of yours is even lower.
你的朋友更是靠边
Amber and I were getting clean for each other.
我和Amber正在一起戒毒
That's why Bombay did this.
这就是让Bombay下毒手的原因
He'll be coming for me next.
下一个就轮到我了
You had your chance.
我给了你机会
I gave you a bus ticket out of the life.
我给了你一张车票以脱离这种生活
Instead of doing the smart thing, you played me.
你不放聪明点 反而耍了我
Why are you mad at me‐‐?
你为什么生我的气?
I don't give a rat's ass about you, lady.
干我屁事 女士!
Did bad shit go down between us? I don't‐‐ I don't remember.
我们之间有什么过节吗? 我不记得了
You don't remember whose cock you gagged on this morning either.
你也不记得今早吃的是谁的老二吧
I'm not like that anymore.
我已经不是这样了
Amber and me had two weeks without using.
我和Amber有两个礼拜没吸过毒了
We're going to meetings and everything.
我们要去戒毒互助会 寻找一切帮助
Hey, Vic. EMT's just pronounced her.
嘿 Vic 急救医生组刚刚宣告她死亡
FARRAH: She's dead?
她死了?
Oh, my God. Oh, my‐‐
噢 我的天 噢...
You gotta catch the guy who did this. Please, Vic.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表