剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
to prevent any and all authorities from finding us,
阻止任何司法部门抓到我们
because if we get caught,
因为一旦我们被抓住
Shane is gonna testify to so much Strike Team shit
Shane就会揭发突击队所有的破事
that the two of them will be put away for 10 natural lifetimes.
他们两个都会被抓起来 关上10年
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你明白我对你说的了吗?
Yes.
明白
You're gonna be by your phone every day at 1 in the afternoon and 10:00 at night.
每天中午的1点和晚上10点你必须守在电♥话♥机旁
I'm gonna call from wherever we are and check in.
我会从住的地方给你打电♥话♥
Vic needs to give you information
Vic必须告诉你哪些我们的信息
on what the cops know about us
已经警♥察♥掌握了
and where they think we're going.
他们认为我们会去哪儿
You tell him all of this.
你把这些都告诉他
Everything, exactly what I said.
一切 一字不漏的
Must have given you some reason
他一定有告诉过你原因
why he wanted you to kill Gardocki.
为什么他要你去杀Gardocki
No, the man was all about the whens, wheres and hows.
没有 他只告诉我时间 地点 怎么做
Why never crossed his lips.
从来没说过为什么
Unis just checked in. Shane's house is empty.
警员去查过了 Shane家里没人
It looked like a quick pack job. Whole family's on the move.
好像早就收拾好了东西 全家人都跑了
Why?
为什么?
It's clear Mara's an accomplice.
很显然Mara是共犯
No. Why did this man try and kill him?
不是 为什么他试图想要杀你?
No clue.
不知道
Ask Shane.
去问Shane
I will when I catch up with him.
抓到他我会问他
And both of you are not to leave this building.
你们两个都不许离开这栋楼
I've got questions, I expect answers.
我有问题 我要你们给我答案
TWO-MAN: I got love for all, even ho's. I wouldn't hurt a fly.
我对人充满了爱意 甚至是妓♥女♥ 我连个苍蝇都不会杀死
BILLINGS: You know you did shoot that spinner?
你打中了那姑娘?
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
Gonna be left-handed for the next six months.
估计6个月内只能用左手干活了
Look, I'm sorry she got hit up, but that cop gave me no choice.
我很抱歉伤了她 但是那个警♥察♥让我没得选
Squeezed me over a bullshit murder charge
他先是用谋杀的罪名要挟我
and tried to get me to cap his dude.
然后让我去干掉他的哥们
Y'all about bringing force down on the street.
你们总是在街上查这个查那个
Why don't y'all take a look at what you got going on under your own roof.
干嘛不看看自己后院里发生了什么事
Holy shit. CORRINE: That's right, holy shit.
狗♥日♥的♥ 对 真够"狗♥日♥的♥"
Okay, okay. We need your help.
好了 好了 我们需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助?
Do it for whatever reason you need,
帮我们 不管你需要什么理由
for the kids, for Ronnie, the time we've spent.
为了孩子们 为了Ronnie 为我们在一起的日子
But help us now. Please.
但是你现在要帮我
If you tell me the truth and I believe you,
如果你告诉我实情 让我相信你
I will help you.
我就会帮你
Did you really do all those things?
你们真的干了那些事吗?
I did a lot of things that I shouldn't have done.
我♥干♥了很多不该干的事情
For reasons that made sense at the time,
都是因为当时没有觉得错
but are pretty hard to defend right now.
但是现在却很难说得清
What do you want me to say? That I'm different?
你要我说什么? 说我不一样吗?
I don't wanna go to prison. Do you want me to go to prison?
我不想去坐牢 你想让我去坐牢吗?
Do either of you even feel any shame?
你们哪个有感到过一点点羞耻吗?
I don't think about it.
我没想过
CORRINE: Well, that's honest.
那是大实话啊
Sad thing is, I've known.
悲哀的是 我已经知道了
Maybe not the specifics, the details, but I've known,
也许知道得不详细 不清楚细节 但是我知道了
and I have let you infect me and our children.
我还让你连累了我和我们的孩子
I'll help you this one last time,
我会帮你这最后一次
and then the kids and I are out of your life.
之后我和孩子都要离开你!
That is my price, and you have to pay some kind of price.
这是我的代价 你也得付出一些代价了!
First call from Mara's at 1:00 in the afternoon.
Mara的第一个电♥话♥会在下午1点打来
You let me know what you want me to tell her.
有什么想对她说的 告诉我
Okay, we go in cold, watch for my signal.
我们偷偷过去 看我的指示
[RAP MUSIC PLAYING WITHIN]
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
WOMAN: Yeah? What do you want?
你们要干嘛?
Drop off for Damon.
给Damon送东西
Are you Keisha? Mm-hm.
你是Keisha? 嗯
Father Morton sent me.
Morton神父让我来的
Gonna get you and your kid out of here. Safe.
我们来救你和你的孩子
For real? Promise. Now, who's inside?
真的吗 我保证 你知道里面有什么人吗?
My gramps with my boy, watching TV.
我爷爷和我儿子在看电视
Damon's in the back bedroom. Got three of his boys with him.
Damon在后面的卧室 和三个他的人在一起
Good girl. Get her out of here.
好姑娘 带她离开这儿
It's gonna be all right.
会没事儿的
Quick.
快
Okay, get out of here.
好 出去
Hey!
嘿!
Police!
警♥察♥!
[GRUNTS]
That's all right.
好了
Where you're going, all you're gonna need is lips.
你要去的地方 只需要你的嘴就行了
Come on.
行啊
Here's my kid's tuition.
这是我孩子的学费
Pezuela gave me an extra 5 grand for the fast work.
因为事办得快 Pezuela又给了我五千
The Mackey I read about in your file would have pocketed that.
你资料里提到的那个Mackey原本应该吞了那笔钱
I'm not the bastard my boss tried to make me out to be
我不是上司笔下描绘的那个混♥蛋♥
while I was logging more high profiles collars than anyone else in this city.
实际上是我是这城里破案率最高的人
And I want the job.
并且我想要这份工作
I think you've got Chaffee half-convinced.
你已经赢得了Chaffee一半的信任
Bring Pezuela home and I think we'll get all the way there.
只要把Pezuela绳之于法 我想你能成功
With a push from me.
在我的推波助澜下
Olivia.
Olivia
Thanks for doing the right thing by me.
谢谢你为我做的事
Wouldn't wanna piss off Jesus.
不想惹老天发怒
[DOOR OPENS]
If Shane was gonna retaliate against both of us,
如果Shane是打算报复我们两个
why only come after me?
为什么只找上我呢?
And why trust it to someone like Two-Man?
为什么会相信像二子那样的人?
He needed to give himself an alibi.
他需要一个自己的不在场证明
Or he needed someone to kill you,
或者他得有一个人来杀你
because he was waiting to kill me.
因为他正等在那儿要杀我
I got your call,I didn't even get inside my door.
因为接到你的电♥话♥ 我才没有进屋
Huh.
嗯
Even with our help, how long can they hide?
就算我们帮他 他们能躲多久?
A month? If they're lucky, a year?
一个月? 运气好的话一年?
Two-Man couldn't even go a day without getting scooped.
二子连一天都没躲过
We gotta find them before anyone else.
我们要在别人之前找到他们
How? It sounds like they're heading out of state.
怎么找? 他们肯定直奔境外而去
Claudette knows we're gonna be gunning him,
Claudette知道我们肯定会一路去追
she's gonna keep us chained up here.
她会把我们困在这里
Saw the cage full of Johnnies.
突然之间 关满了Johnies帮的人呢
Consider it my going away present just for you.
就当这是我送你的临别礼物吧
Why did Shane try to get Ronnie killed?
为什么Shane要杀了Ronnie?
What went wrong with you three?
你们三个是怎么了?
I'm done.
结束了
Officially resigning.
我正式辞职
You can send the paperwork to my house.
你可以把文件寄到我家里
I'll turn in my .45 on the way out.
出去的时候我会上缴我的点45手♥枪♥
You have a week left.
你还有一个星期
I thought you wanted to play it out hard.
我以为你会斗到底
I do, but you'll just anchor me to my desk.
我是这么想的 但你不是要把我一直拷在桌边吗
So it's kiss-my-ass time.
所以到了该跟我道别的时候了
Mackey, you do not interfere with this case.
Mackey! 你不能插手这件案子
Seeing as how I'm not a cop anymore,
既然我不是警♥察♥了
you really don't have jurisdiction over what I do, captain.
你也没什么权力来管我了 局长
You rogue out on this,
如果你插手进来
you do anything sideways like you did with Lemansky,
就像你对Lemansky的案子一样
and I'll lock up your corrupt ass faster than you can say:
我会立刻把你抓起来 连你喊一句"我怎么会丢了这饭碗"
"How'd I lose this job?"
都来不及
This is all that's left of this job.
如果工作到了这份上不做也罢
I don't want it.
我也不想的
[♪♪♪]
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表