剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Wagenbach警探 我很好奇...
how'd you get the warrant?
你怎么得到搜查证的?
Anonymous tip. Really?
匿名举报 真的?
Where from? Don't know.
谁举报的 不知道
It was anonymous.
是匿名的
Once in a while, you get lucky.
碰巧走运了呗
I appreciate the call.
非常感谢你的电♥话♥
If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.
如果你有什么需要 你知道去哪儿找我
Shawn.
Shawn
Shawn. We gotta go.
Shawn 我们得走了
I'll be right there. Leave it, let's go.
我马上来 别管它了 我们走
What? I heard two nurses talking.
怎么了? 我听到两个护士说话
They said somebody got shot,
她们说有人中枪了
there's an ambulance and the police.
有辆救护车 警♥察♥马上就到了
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快
(SIREN WAILING)
(CRYING)
MARA: It's okay. It's okay, Jackson.
没事的 没事的 Jackson
Shhh. It's okay.
嘘 没事的
(JACKSON CONTINUES CRYING)
(SIREN WAILING)
Officer! Officer, that man over there has a gun.
警官!警官 那个人身上有枪
OFFICER: Hey, you!
嗨 你!
Hey. Stop right there!
嗨 别动!
There's no problem here, guys.
这儿没什么事 伙计
Stop walking now!
别动
Keep your hands where we can see 'em.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Are you carrying a weapon?
你带着武器?
Three-fifty-seven Eagle. Cross draw.
点357口径 带皮套
OFFICER: Get on the ground.
跪在地上
I said, get on the ground!
我说了 跪在地上!
Now! (CAR STARTS)
现在!
(VEHICLE DEPARTING)
The whole neighborhood's talking about Irving Heep's arrest.
所有邻居都在讨论Irving Heap被捕的事
Area police were already on the job.
片警已经在查了
I just gave them an insider's nudge.
我只是助了一臂之力
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
I'll take you to that movie this weekend, okay?
周末我带你去看那电影 好吗?
Okay. (CHUCKLES)
好的
I love you.
我爱你
Feel good about yourself?
自我感觉很好吧?
Actually, I do.
是的
I'm gonna sleep better tonight knowing my daughters are safe.
想到自己的女儿安全了 今晚一定可以睡上一场好觉
You committed a crime.
你犯了罪
What crime is that?
什么罪?
Did Heep really have that child porn?
Heap真的有那本儿童色情杂♥志♥吗?
Or did they plant it along with their bogus warrant?
还是他们拿着假搜查令去栽赃的?
You were there, I didn't ask.
你在那里 我没问
Detective Keefe did me the courtesy of not telling.
Keefe警探尊重我也没说
He's been clean for six years, Steve.
他6年没有犯事了 Steve
No, he wasn't clean, just hadn't been caught.
不 他并不清白 他只是没被抓到
For all we know, he was gonna stay clean.
就我们所知的 他本来会一直清白的
They found kiddie porn in the guy's bedroom for Christ's sake.
他们在那家伙的卧室里发现儿童色情杂♥志♥
Oh, come on. He's spot-checked twice a month.
算了吧 他接受每月两次的临检
Today he just happened to leave kiddie porn on his dresser? Please.
今天他碰巧在柜子上落下了色情杂♥志♥? 拜托
A cop helped another cop out. It's called loyalty.
一个警♥察♥帮另一个警♥察♥ 这叫忠诚
It's wrong.
这是错误
Yeah, well, if it's so wrong,
是的 哦 如果这不对
why don't you turn me and half the North Hollywood Division in?
你为什么不去告发我和一半北好莱坞的警局?
Vic Mackey was detained by two police officers
Vic Mackey今晚被两个警官拘留了
in a hospital in East Hollywood tonight.
就在东好莱坞的一间医院里
Why was he held?
为什么被抓?
A couple with a small child told the officers
一对带孩子的夫妇告诉警♥察♥
that he had a gun and pointed it at them.
他拿着枪指着他们
Well, that doesn't make any sense. No. So they looked
什么 完全没道理 所以他们看了
at the hospital's surveillance tape,
医院的监控录像
and the couple was Shane and Mara Vendrell.
那对夫妇是Shane和Mara Vendrell
Tell me what you know about it and don't leave anything out.
告诉我你知道什么 什么也别漏掉
I've been chained to a desk, remember?
我没离开半步 还记得吗?
I don't know what Vic does every minute of the day.
我不知道Vic一天所有行动
Then tell me about the minutes you do know about.
那就告诉我你知道的
Of course Vic wants to bring Shane in.
当然是Vic想抓住Shane
But I don't know why they were at a hospital,
但我不知道他们为什么会在医院
I don't know how Vic found them.
我不知道Vic是怎么找到他们的
Vic's gone.
Vic走了
He left in disgrace.
不光彩地走了
Now, you've got two roads to choose from:
现在 你有两条路可选
You can either look at this as a fresh start,
你可以现在重新开始
or you can throw your career away just like he's done.
或者就像他那样丢掉工作
What do you wanna do, detective?
你想选那条路 警探?
I want my job.
我要工作
Then start fighting for it.
那就开始奋斗吧
I'm gonna ask you one more time about last night.
我再问你一遍昨晚的事
Why does Vendrell want you dead?
为什么Vendrell要你死?
Vic and I found out that Shane killed Lem.
Vic和我发现是Shane杀了Lem
Go on.
继续说
We'd been suspecting him for a few weeks.
我们已经怀疑他几个星期了
After all this time trying to find
这么长时间
the asshole that killed our friend,
我们一直想找到杀死我们朋友的杂种
things started pointing at Shane.
线索开始指向Shane
Which things? The grenade.
什么线索? 是手雷
We made a bust on the Salvadorans, confiscated some.
我们端了萨尔瓦多人的老窝 收缴了一些武器
We think Shane held one back.
我们认为Shane藏了一个
What reason would Shane have to kill Lem?
Shane为什么要杀死Lem?
I don't know.
我不知道
The only thing that we could figure out
我们唯一搞清楚的
was Shane's involvement with the Armenians.
是Shane跟亚美尼亚人有联♥系♥
Shane was double-dipping, Lem found out about it.
Shane替两头办事 被Lem发现了
When Rezian's whole crew wound up dead,
当Rezian的人全部死掉的时候
that theory started looking better.
那个想法开始得到证实
Do you have proof for any of this,
你有任何证据吗?
or is this all based on assumptions?
还是全部是假设?
Kavanaugh's final report.
Kavanaugh最后的报告...
The night Lem was killed,
就在Lem被杀的那晚
Shane told us he'd been followed all night long,
Shane告诉我们他整晚被人跟踪
just like we had.
就像我们一样
Only Kavanaugh wrote only Vic and I were followed.
而Kavanaugh写了只有我和Vic被跟踪
Shane lied to us.
Shane对我们撒谎
And why am I just finding out about this now?
为什么我现在才知道这些?
Uh, captain, Shane was our friend.
局长 Shane曾经是我们的朋友
We didn't wanna come to you
我们不想来找你
until we knew we had all the proof.
直到我们掌握了全部证据
And Shane must've found out about it
Shane肯定也发现了
and tried to have us killed. Us?
想把我们也杀掉 我们?
Vic thinks that Shane was waiting at his place personally last night.
Vic认为昨晚Shane本人在他的地方等他
If I hadn't called him, Vic would be dead right now.
要不是我打了电♥话♥通知他 Vic现在就已经死了
So Vic went to the hospital for revenge.
所以Vic去医院复仇?
No. A bullet is too good.
不 一颗子弹太便宜他了
Vic wants Shane caught.
Vic想让Shane被捕
He wants him to serve time
他想要他蹲监狱
with all the other shitbags that we've put in there.
跟我们抓的其他混♥蛋♥关在一起
We're all on the same side on this, captain.
我们在同一条战线上 局长
(ENGINE STOPS)
OLIVIA: Returning my calls in person?
亲自登门来回应我的电♥话♥?
Better late than never.
迟了总比没有好
I've got a lot on my plate.
我有很多事
Really? 'Cause I hear you're already unemployed.
真的? 我可听说你已经失业了
I didn't want to tell you over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里说
Quite the asshole.
太混帐了
This is the guy ICE has been interested in all along.
这是I.C.E.长♥期♥关注的人物
Aceveda's the one who put us onto him.
是Aceveda把我们引向他的
Then prepare to get bitten in the ass.
那就准备好被他耍得团团转吧
The lies start with Aceveda looking at himself every morning.
每天早上Aceveda起来看镜子 谎言就已经开始了
David's an open book.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表