剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
他们什么都不知道啊
They're worried about the trouble it could bring.
他们担心可能会招惹来的麻烦
Lot of them don't have papers.
他们当中很多人没有签证
Any other reason?
还有其它原因吗?
Well, they're mad about the noise, the smoke.
嗯 他们很生气那些噪音和烟雾
They complain to the police over and over.
他们一次次地向警♥察♥投诉
But in that neighborhood, it's tough to get a response.
但是在那样的小区里 很难得到回应
You, uh, told me today
你今天还跟我说
you didn't know anything about the complaints.
你对抱怨一无所知
Well, I‐‐ I've been talking to, uh‐‐
嗯 我刚才和...呃...
To people down here since we were waiting.
留下的人聊过 就在我们等着的时候
Where were you when it happened, again?
再问一遍 案发的时候你在哪里?
BILLINGS: Right.re.
在五金店 没错
Broken toilet.
马桶坏了
And then you came back after the murder.
谋杀发生之后你才赶回来
You put the bag with the pipe down,
你放下装着管子的袋子
came out Yeah. lk to us.
跑来和我们谈话 是的
So if we drove you back to the apartment right now,
那如果我们马上开车送你回公♥寓♥
you could show that bag to us.
你就可以把袋子给我们看一下
I can't remember where I put it.
我不记得我把袋子放哪里了
It's been a crazy day.
今天实在太疯狂了
There's an old saying, Nacio.
有句老话 Nacio...
If you never lie, you never have to remember anything.
如果你从不撒谎 那也无需去记得什么
I don't think you meant to kill Lana.
我不认为你是故意要杀Lana
Look, it was your building. You worked hard to keep it nice.
瞧 这是你的大楼 你努力工作让它和谐太平
Probably asked those rockers politely.
很可能你已经有礼貌地对那些搞摇滚的说过
But they didn't listen, did they?
但是他们不听你的 对吧?
What were you trying do with the cinder blocks, scare them?
你拿渣煤砖本想干嘛? 吓唬他们?
You killed someone, Nacio.
你杀了一个人 Nacio
You didn't intend to, but you did.
你不是故意的 但你杀了人
And all those people out there aren't talking for one reason:
外面那些人之所以保持沉默只有一个原因:
because you're the only guy that makes their lives any better.
因为你是唯一一个让他们过上一点好日子的人
Isn't it time to send those people home?
是不是到了让这些人回家的时候?
[INAUDIBLE]
Where's the boy's mother?
孩子的母亲在哪儿?
Sucking your man's dick,
舔你男人的老二去吧
because yQuiet.'t, bitch.
因为你找不到 臭婊♥子♥
I've advised my client not to answer any questions.
我建议我的当事人不回答任何问题
Shit, nigga, I got something to say.
妈的 黑鬼 我有话要说
We smoked them fools all day long.
我们一天都在杀那些傻B
All three of them.
全部三个人
Why?
为什么?
Just paying the white devil his due.
该是让那些白鬼血债血偿的时候了
No more talk.
不要再说了
You're working my last nerve, nigga.
你要让我毛了 黑鬼
We was bringing the ghetto Heisman back to Spookstreet.
我们是把匪帮精神带回给Spook Street帮
Like back in the day.
就像过去
You realize that killing innocent people
你知道吗?杀害无辜的人
because of the color of their skin is a hate crime?
就因为他们的肤色 那是仇恨罪
[SCOFFS]
You say it like I give a shit, nigga.
说得像是我在乎是的 黑鬼
Haters taught hate. That's why I bang it.
以怨报怨 我就是要这么干
This word you're so fond of using...
你这么喜欢说这个字眼...
[SNICKERS]
You're one of them N‐word type of bitches, huh?
你是那些不敢说N字头的三八之一 是吗?
You use that word, you turn a person into a thing.
你用这个词 你就把人贬成了一个东西
Makes it easier for you to rob them, hate them, kill them‐‐
为你抢劫他们 仇恨他们 杀死他们找借口
Do I gotta listen to this church up in here
我得在这里听这些说教
from this nigga bitch?
从这个黑鬼三八嘴里吗?
Do you realize how many black folks have fought and died
你知道有多少黑人战斗过牺牲了
to give us the opportunity they never had?
就为给我们争取他们永远不会拥有的机会?
Mm... four, five?
呃...四个? 五个?
Not only have you taken innocent lives,
你不仅夺走了无辜者的生命
but you've turned yourself into a thing.
你还让自己变成了垃圾
You can't even say the word, bitch.
你都不敢说那个字眼 臭三八
White man even got you talking by his rules now,
白人让你乖乖地按他们的方式讲话了
straight up.
废话少说
I wouldn't waste the word nigger on someone
我不会把"黑鬼"这个词浪费在
as empty and godless as you.
像你这样无知又不敬畏神灵的人身上
Too many of our people
我们太多的同胞死了
have died being treated like niggers
被人当黑鬼对待
for me to belittle their suffering.
用在你身上就是对他们苦难的侮辱
Yo, just make sure the streets know
嘿 让街上的人都知道
Spookstreet niggas merked them devils!
Spook Street的黑鬼杀了那些恶魔!
They're filing a complaint against me?
他们写了份投诉我的材料?
They're alleging that you used a racist epithet
他们声称你用了带有种族主义的字眼
to intimidate and harass the suspect.
威吓并骚扰嫌疑人
It didn't happen.
没有的事
The lawyer said he witnessed it.
律师说他目睹了一切
Oh, he's taking what I said completely out of context.
哦 他完全对我的话断章取义了
So you did use the word.
那就是说 你的确用了那个字眼
Some crack‐baby tweener does a triple homicide
一个蠢小子杀了三个人
and I'm the one being held over a barrel?
我却成为被人炮轰的那个?
You let him get to you.
是你让他得逞了
Listen, all that's gonna come of this
听着 这事的后果
is a rainforest worth of paperwork
就是一桩得用如山般的报告
and some chest‐thumping.
和废话搞定的烂事
At my expense.
那也是我的事
I'll look at it for you.
我会替你留意的
Do you ever feel like you're being
你有没有过这种感觉
pulled right back into something
你很用心
that you have worked so hard for, for so long‐‐?
花了很长时间做一件事情 到头来却...
No, don't even go there.
别扯到那里去
I gotta work out a plea.
我还有个起诉要解决
The defendant dumped boiling water on her baby
被告把滚烫的热水浇在她孩子身上
because the father came home with a hickey on his neck.
就因为孩子他爸回到家的时候脖子上有个吻痕
[SIGHS]
Tell Mackey and his guys, uh, good collar.
告诉Mackey和他的伙计 干得好
Hey.
嘿
That had to hurt.
伤了你的心吧
Everything hurts.
没哪件事不伤我的心
New meds doing anything?
新药有作用吗?
Besides the fact they make you wanna jump out of your skin.
除了它们想让你暴跳如雷
I heard your guy confessed.
我听说你让那家伙供认了
Yeah, with a little elbow grease. Brass have to be pleased
是啊 Brass警长应该满意
to get these killer kids off the street.
能把那些杀手小鬼抓住
They're too busy trying to plot how to hang me out to dry for being a racist.
他们正忙着想对策让我摆脱种族主义者的名号♥
Deflect attention from their al Qaeda thing not panning out.
而且调查和基♥地♥组♥织♥是不是有关的案子也没有结果
So, uh, you're a racist now?
那么 你现在是种族主义者了?
How's that working out for you?
你要怎么搞定?
VIC: Those are federal agents
那些是联邦探员
finding your arsenal of illegal weapons.
找到的你囤积的非法武器
With enhancements, that ought to earn you 18 to 25 years.
根据法律 你会被判18到25年
On another front,
另一边
your boss thinks you sold his blackmail intel to the Armenians.
你的老板认为你把他的敲诈档案卖♥♥给了亚美尼亚人
That's the definition of a bad day.
就是所谓的倒霉日子
The coyotes are waiting to take you across.
蛇头等着带你过境
They even found you a casa with a little mountain view.
他们甚至给你找了处能看到山景的房♥子
You [VIC LAUGHS]milk?
你喜欢山羊奶吗?
I got your boss so worked up,
我让你的老板暴跳如雷
his orders were for me to shoot you on sight.
他命令我一见到你就毙了你
You ever try to come back here it'll be a race
你要是企图回到这里
between the feds, the cartel and me to catch your ass.
那联邦调查局、Cartel和我之间就会有场比赛来逮住你
The feds and the cartel catch you first, you'll be lucky.
如果是联邦调查局或是Cartel先抓住你 就算你走运了
[MEN SPEAKING SPANISH]
[VAN DOORS SLAM]
SHANE: Hasta la vista, shithead.
再见了 狗屎
[SIGHS]
Now we just need Moses to come through on the Rezian front.
现在我们只需要Moses为Rezian保驾
Hey.
嘿
You and me,
你和我...
we're on the road to being cool, right?
我们之间没事了 对吧?
Look, I handled Aramboles for you.
瞧 我替你解决了Aramboles
I saved your wife and kid from an assassin.
我从杀手手里救下了你老婆和孩子
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表