剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
(COUGHING)
(DANCE MUSIC PLAYING FAINTLY)
(GRUNTING)
(COUGHING)
I'm just a soldier. Don't know who or why.
我只是一个士兵 不知道谁或是为什么
We need to know where to find Diro.
我们想知道在哪能找到Diro
Page her.
呼她
DUTCH: Claudette.
Claudette
Emilio knows he can't be re‐tried for the murder.
Emilio知道他不可能因谋杀而被重审
Gave me all the details about how Hector killed his wife.
告诉我所有关于Hector杀他的妻子的细节
Well, see what Hector has to say.
看Hector有什么说的
Actually, original detective on the case already did that.
事实上 案子的原侦探已经做了
Ruled him out as a suspect.
把他排除在嫌疑犯以外了
Detective Steve Billings.
Steve Billings警探
See if he has the strength to talk.
看他还有没有说话的力气
Vic.
Vic
Julien's got a witness for the body dragging in 1.
Julien找到一个拖尸案的证人 在一号♥审讯室
Where's Gardocki?
Gardocki在哪?
He's running down a Salvadoran lead.
他在追查萨尔瓦多人的一条线索
Should be back soon.
很快就会回来了
LOWE: Whatever information you give up could save lives.
无论你告诉我们什么消息 都能救许多生命
I look like Wonder Woman to you?
你看我像女超人吗?
I'm wearing some magic bracelet that's gonna deflect bullets
戴着某种魔法手镯
when people find out that I'm talking to you assholes?
在我被发现对你们这些混♥蛋♥泄密之后 能帮我挡掉子弹?
Here's another one now.
这又来了一个
Byz Lat queen. Who's the lucky cholo?
Byz Lat帮女王 那个幸运儿是谁啊?
Jimmy Mendez.
Jimmy Mendez
Forget it. She'll never talk.
放弃吧 她不会说的
She can't. Way the street's been jumping off lately,
她不能说 近来的局势很不稳定
they even find out she was down here, it'll be Jimmy they drag next.
他们甚至会发现她到过这 那时被拖的就会是Jimmy了
Just because I got into a cop car,
只因为我坐进了一辆警车
don't mean that I'm giving anything up.
并不意味着我就会对你们开口
I hope you can convince them of that.
我希望你能使他们相信这一点
Sorry to trouble you.
很抱歉打扰你
Give her a minute.
给她点时间
Anybody ever tumble over this thing?
这年头还会有人会因此上当?
Not without a friendly push.
如果被友善地推了一下的话
Hey, choir boy.
嘿 唱诗班小子
That's for me.
那是给我的
I'll take the stairs.
我先下去了
MAN: Vic.
Vic
If I, like, remember something,
如果我能...想起来的话
can you make sure nothing happens to Jimmy?
你能保证Jimmy不会受伤害吗?
Ain't doing this baby shit by myself.
我才不要独个扛这破事
SHANE: God damn it.
该死的
No, no, my Salvadoran lead didn't pan out.
不 不 我的萨尔瓦多人线索没什么用处
Vic回来了吗? 回来了
He and Julien are going at a witness to the body‐dragging.
他和Julien正在讯问一个拖尸案的证人
Okay, I got one more lead to run down. I'll check back in.
我还有一个线索可查 我回来时会再看的
(CELLPHONE RINGS)
ZADOFIAN: That's Diro, returning my call.
我是Diro 回我的电♥话♥
That Diro's number? Yeah, that's her.
这是Diro的电♥话♥号♥码? 是的 是她的
Shouldn't I answer it?
是不是该我接?
No. No, it's not necessary.
不 不 用不着
Ah. Shit. Oh, shit.
啊!天啊!
(STARTS ENGINE)
(TIRES SQUEAL)
Oh.
哦
Oh, shit.
妈的!
Files on all the Mexican Federales kicked off the force in the last five years.
这是过去五年来离开军队的所有墨西哥联邦警♥察♥的档案
Cartel must have one hell of a pension plan.
Cartel的养老金肯定非常丰厚
What's this? Death mob candidates.
这是什么? “死亡暴徒”的成员
Ex‐Federales. Bounce it off our witness.
前墨西哥联邦警♥察♥ 给我们的证人认认
Maybe she can pick out who's painting the streets.
说不定她能认出在街上鬼画桃符的人
Captain, we got shots fired at the Edgemont Hotel.
局长 Edgemont旅馆发生枪击
Shit, that must be retaliation for the draggings.
靠 肯定是对拖尸游♥行♥的报复
Stay with Julien.
你跟Julien一起
Vendrell's in transit, I'll have him check it out.
Vendrell在来的路上 我会让他去查的
Okay.
好的
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(GRUNTING)
(SIRENS WAILING)
Somewhere on the second floor.
二楼的某个地方
Holy Christ.
老天爷啊
Clear.
安全
One‐Tango 17, we got a 187 at this location.
1-T-72呼叫 此地发生187(枪杀案)
Please advise. Hey.
请指示 嘿
Holy shit, you got here fast.
靠 你真是神速
Johnny‐on‐the‐spot.
随叫随到
Ouch. Footloose and fancy‐free.
唉呦 自♥由♥自在 无羁无束
Those Armenians sure know how to send a message, don't they?
那些亚美尼亚人真会传递信息 不是吗?
No shit.
玩真的
You okay?
你没事吧?
Shane was telling the truth about
Shane所说不假
Zadofian going after your family.
Zadofian是在追杀你家人
Are you okay?
你呢 没事吧?
Talked to Claudette, pulled the trigger less than a minute later.
和Claudette通完话 一分钟后就扣了扳机
We're both covered. Hey, man,
没人能查到我们 嘿 哥们
I need to see that distant stare come off your face.
我不想再看到你这种疏远的眼神
I'm okay.
我没事
Good.
好
You get Diro's number? Yeah.
搞到Diro的电♥话♥号♥码了吗? 搞到了
Time comes, I can GPS it in a heartbeat.
只要机会一到 我立刻能用GPS锁定
Good. We'll shut down Rezian first.
好 我们先搞定Rezian
As far as anyone knows, you were just following up on the Salvadorans.
大家都以为你刚才是在查萨尔瓦多人
Vic, our witness ID'd one of the Federales.
Vic 我们的证人认出了一个联邦警♥察♥
Our lucky day. We'll be right in.
今天真走运 我们马上进来
I gotta go check on the great brown hope about keeping my badge.
我要去找找这个人 希望能保住我的警徽
Hey, you firing on enough cylinders to handle this death‐mob thing?
嘿 有精神去搞定死亡暴徒这事吗?
Yeah, I'm good.
是 我行
Those, uh, other Salvadoran leads pan out?
其他那些萨尔瓦多人的线索有用吗?
No, they were dead ends.
没用 都是死胡同
What's with the cab?
干嘛打的来?
You know, ever since the injury,I have these blackouts.
你瞧 自从我受伤后就容易眼前发黑
Makes driving too risky.
开车变得太危险
I'm gonna need you to reimburse me for this.
车钱就由你来报销吧
Wyms said there are some insurance papers I need to sign?
Wyms说有些保险文件需要我签名
Yeah, thanks for coming down.
没错 谢谢你赶过来
It's against my better judgment.
其实这不是我的上策
Supposed to avoid the stress.
我本不该上街
While you're signing the paperwork,
你在签文件的时候
there's some information I need about a case
有件案子我得向你了解一下
that you shared with the Barn while you were at Central.
当时你和市局一起办的
I'll try to help, but I got these huge memory gaps ever since the injury.
我尽力吧 但自从受伤后我的记忆就有了缺口
Yeah, how is the bump on the head?
是啊 头上那下怎么样?
The brain is the most mercurial organ in the human body.
大脑是人体最脆弱的器官
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
You remember the Doris Borrego homicide?
你记得Doris Borrego凶杀案吗?
That was a while back. What about it?
很久以前的事了 怎么了?
The husband who was acquitted came into the Barn today,confessed,
今天丈夫来局里自首
fingered his buddy Hector Jimenez for the murder.
指认他的朋友Hector Jimenez是凶手
The DA tanked that case.
检察官让案子黄了
It was a slam dunk. Encardi totally blew it.
本该一举拿下 都是Encardi搞砸了
You know, from what I can recall.
这是我能想起来的
You remember why you ruled out Hector?
你还记得为什么排除Hector的嫌疑吗?
Who?
谁?
I'm gonna need you to check your notes,
我需要你查查你的笔记
see if anything jars your memory.
看看有啥能让你想起来
Maybe you should call that cab back.
或许你该把那辆出租车叫回来
I'm getting a little lightheaded.
我有点头晕
Okay, uh, I'm just trying to help my partner here.
好吧 我只是想帮我搭档的忙
But if the DA pulls you back into this,
如果检察官让你重新介入这案子
it might delay the progress on your lawsuit.
你的诉讼可能会推迟
Right.
对
(EXHALES HEAVILY)
Might need to make a sushi run.
或许得吃点旋转寿司
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表