剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
[♪]
[DOOR OPENS]
Where you guys been?
你们去哪儿了?
We've been talking, I may let the rough patch between us
我们在谈话 可能是我们之间的小隔阂
make me a little hardheaded about the blackmail box.
让我对勒索盒固执己见
I told Vic about that conversation that we had.
刚才我跟Vic说了这事
Soon as that thing is back in Pezuela's hands
一旦那盒子回到Pezuela手里
Rezian's eternally grateful and we can move past all this.
Rezian会永远感谢你的 我们就能甩开这一切
The problem is, Pezuela is not gonna wanna pay for something he considers his.
问题是Pezuela绝不会为属于他的东西付钱
But Rezian might.
但Rezian可能会
VIC: Our third and final wish to the Armenians.
我们向亚美尼亚人许的第三个也是最后一个愿望
Considering all the hell we've been through,
想想看我们经历的这些破事
might as well earn a little scratch for it.
也应该有点回报
[CHUCKLES]
Call Rezian.
打电♥话♥给Rezian
Tell him the owner of the box is willing to sell it.
告诉他盒子的主人想卖♥♥掉它
For a price. Okay. All right.
想做笔交易 好的
So we get a couple of cholos to play the role of our sellers.
我们找几个墨西哥人扮成卖♥♥家
I say we could milk at least a hundred grand out of this.
依我看 我们至少能从中榨出10万美元来
I'll find the cholos.
我去找人
Get us face time with Rezian this morning.
你安排我们今天早上跟Rezian见面
We gotta agree to terms before we make the delivery.
我们交货以前要达成一致
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
I gotta tell you it's gonna feel real good to move past this.
我必须告诉你 揭开这些过节感觉真好
Already feel like there's this weight‐‐
我已经觉得太沉重了...
[KNOCK ON DOOR, DOOR OPENS]
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?
哦 很抱歉 打扰你们了吗?
Look what crawled in.
看看是什么爬进来了
Tavon. How you doing?
Tavon 你怎么样?
I, uh...
我 呃...
I'm pretty good.
我很好
Just got off disability a few weeks ago.
几个星期前刚能自己行动
Still have some physical therapy to do though.
但还需要做些理疗
VIC: Really. That's great, man.
那很好 老兄
Yeah. They got your boy working Hollywood now.
是啊 我被安排在好莱坞分局了
Hollywood. TAVON: Yeah.
好莱坞? 是
Blow jobs from B‐listers, sounds like good therapy to me.
B级片里的口♥交♥听起来倒是不错的治疗
That's not so bad. It's, uh‐‐
没那么糟 是 嗯...
Hey, Julien.
嗨 Julien
Oh, you went out and found yourself another brother?
哦 你又找了个兄弟?
[ALL LAUGH]
They, They letting you ride in the front of the bus yet?
他们让你坐上前排了吗?
Sorry. Yep.
对不起 是的
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Listen, ah, Julien.
听着 Julien
These guys, they might be tight, but they're not unbreakable.
这些人 他们可能很团结 但并非牢不可破
[VIC CHUCKLES]
Listen, eh, my sympathies about Lem.
听着 我为Lem感到遗憾
VIC: Oh, thanks.
喔 谢谢
What brings you to the Barn?
你怎么也来这儿了?
Oh, I actually came to talk to that guy.
喔 实际上我是来找那家伙谈谈
Oh, you got a minute to run upstairs
哦 你有空上楼一趟
and chat with your captain?
跟你们局长谈谈吗?
Yeah. What about? Gary Barba.
可以 关于什么? Gary Barba
Hope he fell into a meat grinder.
真想把他绞成肉酱
He popped back up on the grid and landed right in my lap.
他被反拷在栅栏上 落在我手上了
Sure. Yeah. Let's go.
没问题 是的 走吧
I'll, uh‐‐ I'll catch you guys later.
我...等会再来找你们
RONNIE: Yeah, do that. JULIEN: See you later.
好吧 待会儿见
Who's Gary Barba?
谁是Gary Barba?
A blast from Shane's past.
Shane过去案子里的人
Don't worry. It won't slow us down.
别担心 他不会拖我们后腿的
SHANE: I liked Barba for a rape
我想要Babra那件强♥奸♥案子
back when, uh, Vic and I were working Vice,
是我和Vic一起负责的
uh, we couldn't get enough to bring him in.
当时证据不足不能抓他
Piece of shit goes off
这杂种跑掉了
and kills his family a week later.
一周以后杀了他的全家
Only survivor was his, um, 10‐year‐old daughter Camille.
唯一的幸存者是他10岁的女儿Camille
And he's been a fugitive ever since.
从此以后他就四处逃窜
I mean, completely off the radar for six years
我的意思是 完全消失了6年
until this week, when he reached out to Camille.
直到这星期 他跟Camille联♥系♥了
No shit. Her foster family lives in Hollywood.
不会吧 她被寄养在好莱坞的一家人家里
They contacted us two days ago.
他们两天前跟我联♥系♥过
How's Cammy doing?
Cammy怎么样?
She's in bad shape.
状态不太好
I mean, he's been calling her every day.
我是说 他每天都给她打电♥话♥
I mean, at first he wasn't even talking,
开始他甚至不说话
just breathing.
只是喘息
And now he's trying to get her to meet, face to face.
而现在他要跟她见面了
Camille told me that she was close to you.
Camille告诉我她跟你比较熟
I stayed with her in protective custody
她受保护期间 是我陪着她
while we were trying to track down her asshole of a dad.
那时候我们在追捕她的混♥蛋♥父亲
TAVON: Camille isn't comfortable with going face to face with her old man.
Camille不愿意跟父亲见面
Even with undercovers around her.
即使周围有一个营的便衣保护
She said she'd only do it if Shane was there with her.
她说除非Shane跟她一在起才愿意
Can Ronnie spare you?
Ronnie能让你分身吗
Oh, for this, yeah.
为这事? 可以
You know what? I've gotta wrap up a few things here first.
知道吗 我得先处理一下几件事
I'll, um‐‐ I'll meet you there.
我会...我在那儿跟你回合?
Yeah, listen, before we, uh, get into all this,
好吧 听着 在我们开始以前
I just really wanna apologize to you
我只是想向你道歉
for hitting Mara that night.
为自己那天晚上打了Mara
Look, what happened in the past is exactly that.
听着 过去的已经过去了
I've, uh‐‐ I've moved on and so has my wife.
我已经不想了 我太太也是
I really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Anything interesting?
有什么事吗?
Barba's back.
Barba回来了
Got a chance to take him. I'm gonna assist.
这次我们有机会抓住他 我要帮忙
We got that other thing today.
我们今天有其他事
I know. I'll set it up. I'll have to go back and forth.
我知道 我会安排好 然后我得来回奔波
I need you to appreciate the seriousness of what we're trying to do here, Shane.
希望你认识到今天行动的重要性 Shane
I do, but Barba is here today.
我知道 但是Barba今天就到这里了
Tavon say anything else? No.
Tavon说了别的吗? 没有
You know, he still thinks he smacked Mara around.
他还在想他打了Mara的事
Good. Got enough problems as it is.
行 问题已经够多了
What's the daily word from the streets?
街上有什么消息?
More like a whisper. Nothing worth repeating.
只不过是嚼舌头 没什么值得说的
Nothing on the Armenians?
亚美尼亚人没什么消息?
Let me decide that.
说出来让我决定是否重要
I might have heard something.
我好像听说了什么
I'd rather not tell you about it
但还是不告诉你为好
because I'm afraid of what you'll do with the information.
因为我担心你对这些消息的反应
I don't pay you to be afraid.
我可不是付钱来让你担心的
You don't pay me enough to stand by
你也没付给我足够的钱去袖手旁观
while you assassinate city officials either.
看你刺杀市政♥府♥官员
It made my point.
这是我的想法
Yeah, and it scared the real Armenian targets right into hiding.
是的 也把真正的亚美尼亚目标吓得躲起来了
And you know where they are?
你知道他们在哪儿吗?
[SIGHS]
Look, I need to be sure there will be no more civilian casualties.
听着 我要得到不会再有平民伤亡的保证
I already made my point.
我已经给他们好看了
All right, the word is
好吧 有消息说
the Armenian Board of Directors is meeting.
亚美尼亚帮老大们要开会
All of them. In one spot.
所有的人 在一个地方
Where and when? Tonight.
时间 地点? 今天晚上
I'll have all the details soon.
我很快会得到细节
Coordinate with Rios. Give him the details.
跟Rios交接一下 告诉他细节
If you're gonna go through with this,
如果你想动手
it's gonna burn hot and bright for a long time.
这事会震动很长时间
Now,it might be best if your boys get lost afterwards.
所以最好从此以后你手下的人都消失
Real lost.
真正消失
CAMILLE: Why would he come back now?
为什么他现在回来?
Ah, baby, your old man is a bad penny,
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表