剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
就是说屎溢出来了 也得接住
No problem. [PHONE RINGS]
没问题
At least we're all three together on this one.
至少这事咱仨一块儿办
Yeah?
是我
You show me a better way, I'll take it.
给我指条更好的道 我会走的
He's got a location on Pezuela's lapdog, Rios.
他得到Pezuela走狗Rios的地址栏
SHANE: Wants us to meet him there.
要我们上那儿去见他
How's that possible when Olivia came up empty?
Olivia没得到信息 那怎么可能?
Guess the enthusiastic super‐cop turned over the right rock.
我猜热情的超级警♥察♥是找对了门路
Picking up Rios means no meeting.
找到Rios意味着并没有人会面
Buys us time to figure out what Rezian's playing.
给我们赢得了一些时间 弄清Rezian耍的把戏
Being the arresting officer screws Vic with Pezuela.
负责逮捕的警官Vic在耍Pezuela呢
We gotta lock up Julien so he doesn't blow our plan.
我们得去找Julien 好让他不弄砸咱们的计划
Let's go.
咱们走
Friend of mine landed at border patrol.
我的一个朋友在边境巡逻站工作
Rios is on their unofficial watch list.
Rios上了他们未公开的监视名单
SHANE: They're tracking him?
他们在追踪他?
They don't have enough manpower. But they do know
他们没有足够人力那么做 但他们知道...
that Rios has some family at this address.
Rios有家人住在这个地址
Amazing work.
干得好
Just trying to chip in.
只是想帮点忙
Neighbors said they saw him go in a couple of hours ago.
邻居说看见他两小时之前进去了
Me and Vic will take the back.
我和Vic负责后面
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC PLAYING]
SHANE: Police.
警♥察♥
Open up, we're gonna ask you some questions.
Police. Open this door.
警♥察♥ 开门
Last chance, open this door. Police, open up.
最后一次机会 把门打开 警♥察♥ 开门!
Go. [DOOR CRASHES OPEN]
走
Kitchen's clear.
厨房♥没人
Bedroom, clear. Clear.
卧室没人 没人
TV's on. Looks like we just missed someone.
电视开着 看来我们和某人错过了
All right.
好吧
Let's look around,
到处看看
see if there's any signs that it might've been Rios.
看看是否有Amando Rios的踪迹
So we done talking this Lloyd thing through?
那么 该同Lloyd谈的都谈完了吧?
'Cause you spinning grassy knoll doesn't do anything without evidence.
到长满青草的小山转悠没有任何作用
The profile. Male, highly intelligent,
分♥析♥ - - 男性 极为聪明
unstable family, piss‐poor student,
家庭不稳定 成绩很差
abandoned by his father.
被父亲遗弃
And the mom's got a big old Dutch boy crush.
妈妈对男孩极为宠溺
Obviously a couple of genetic screws loose.
很明显遗传上有问题
The kid's off.
这孩子不正常
All right.
好吧
Let's say he lures the school bully over,
假设他引诱校园霸王过去
shoots him for payback over some perceived slight?
因为他有所怠慢就开枪寻求报复?
I don't get anger off Lloyd. I get nothing.
我发现Lloyd并无怒意 什么都没有
That's the problem.
那是问题所在
He stood there and watched somebody die
看见人死去 他袖手旁观
like it was no big thing.
好像是无足轻重的事
There's speculation Bundy's first murders
有人猜测Bundy的最初几起谋杀(Bundy是美国历史上最臭名昭著的连环杀手之一)
were committed in his early teens.
是在十二三岁时犯下的
They gain reinforcement
他们的罪行会加重
the more crimes they get away with.
他们越是逃脱制裁
Gain power, their methods improve.
越会觉得有力量 技巧也得到提高
Wait a minute. I buy the setup theory.
慢着 我相信暗算的说法
But are you saying this kid's a serial killer?
但你说那孩子是个连环杀手?
They all pop their cherry somewhere.
他们总是会有初次尝试
SHANE: You know the rules. Let's play nice.
你们都知道规矩 所以好好遵守
Once you've returned your seatbacks and tray tables to their upright position,
一旦把座椅和餐盘都直立起来...
then we'll be in business.
我们就可以谈生意了
VIC: Okay, we're all here.
好了 我们都来了
Who wants to share first?
谁想先分享?
There's a misunderstanding
有一些误会
that's causing a lot of problems for us.
给我们造成了很多麻烦
Where's the box?
盒子在哪儿?
We don't have it.
我们可没拿
Oh, goddamn it. That's not what he told us.
噢 该死的! 他可不是这么告诉咱们的!
VIC: I only set this up because you said you could deliver.
我之所以会面就因为你说能拿来!
Your people stabbed me in jail, killed two of my men today.
你的人在监狱拿刀子捅我 今天还杀了两个我的人
You made your strength clear.
很清楚的显示了自己的力量
SHANE: Everybody take a deep breath.
大家都深呼吸一下
This has nothing to do with us. Step back.
那和我们没有关系 后退
I risked coming empty‐handed because I wanna prove
我冒着空手而归的风险就是想证明
the Armenians have no stake in this war.
我们亚美尼亚人跟这场战争根本无关
So you tell me, who has what we want?
那你告诉我 谁有我们要的东西?
I don't know how this rumor got started.
我不知道谣言是怎么传开的
But I can't give you what I don't have.
但我不能给你自己没有的东西
REZIAN: We're businessmen.
我们都是生意人
If you'll agree to look someplace else,
如果你同意到别的地方找
we're willing to let today's murders go unanswered.
我们愿意勾销今天的谋杀
And we'll help you find who took what you lost.
还会帮你们找出是谁拿了你们的东西
VIC: Rezian's lying through his Armenian teeth.
Rezian那个亚美尼亚人满嘴都是谎话
This is what he wants, you doubting the truth.
他就想这样 让你怀疑事情的真♥相♥
It clears them for retribution.
好让他不受报复
You sound desperate to prove your worth.
你听起来极力想证明自己的价值
What good is a dirty cop selling bad information?
腐♥败♥的警♥察♥售卖♥♥假信息有什么好处?
My information's still dead‐on.
我的信息绝对正确
You're the only one saying the Armenians have the box.
你是唯一一个说亚美尼亚人持有勒索盒子的人
And I've never seen any proof.
我从没见到过证据
One day, the blackmail box goes missing.
一天勒索盒子不见了
The next, Rezian springs himself from a sure thing tour in county jail.
第二天Rezian让他自己免去了牢狱之灾
Even you can connect those dots.
即使是你们也可以将两件事联♥系♥起来
It's not enough.
还不够
Maybe we need to look for it somewhere else.
也许我们该到别的地方找找
DUTCH: A kid Lloyd's age shouldn't deal with something
像Lloyd这么大年纪大孩子不该独自应对...
this potentially damaging alone.
这种可能带来严重后果的事
Mm. Well, he's not alone, detective.
警官 他不是独自应对
I'm sorry. Of course he's not.
对不起 当然不是啦
Uh. My dad died when I was a little guy.
我还很小的时候父亲就去世了
I was 6 years old.
那时我才6岁
Oh, I'm so sorry. Long time ago.
噢 真遗憾 很久以前的事了...
The point is, I know what it's like to grow up
关键是我理解在缺乏男性关爱的情形下...
without a man around to relate to.
长大是什么情况
Well,
噢
Chuck wasn't all that relatable even when he was still with us.
Chuck不是那么容易亲近的 即使他和我们在一起的时候
He drank...a lot.
他喝酒...喝很多
At my age,
我年轻的时候
it's like a buyer's market out there for men.
就像男人的买♥♥方市场
I just never felt the need to settle.
我从没想过要安定下来
A woman like you shouldn't have to.
你这样的女人则不必
Oh, Detective Billings,
哦 Billings警官
are you sure I can't get you some coffee?
你确定不要再来些咖啡了吗?
No, I'm good.
不 足够了
But, can you point me in the direction of the restroom?
能告诉我盥洗室怎么走吗?
Oh, second door on the left.
噢 左边第二扇门
I want you to know that I'm here to help.
我只想告诉你我是来帮忙的
House calls don't seem like
上门拜访看来不是
they're part of your job description, detective.
你的工作之一 警官
I'm not the cop that punches out at the end of eight hours.
我不是那种上了八小时班就不管事的警♥察♥
And please, call me Dutch.
还有 请叫我Dutch
DUTCH: Okay? MRS. DENTON: Okay.
好吗? 好的
The more you tell me about Lloyd,
有关Lloyd的情况 你告诉我越多
the better I can help both of you.
我就越能更好地帮助你们
I understand...
我明白...
More coffee? Please.
请再来杯咖啡?
Does Lloyd have any friends at school?
Lloyd在学校有朋友吗?
Someone he can talk to?
能和他说说话的朋友?
Well, there aren't a lot of white kids.
学校没有多少白人孩子
Not that that matters,
不是说那有多么重要
but with all the drugs and gang activities,
但考虑到毒品 帮派活动
I've always hoped that he would just find himself a girlfriend.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表