剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
And Rezian was right about one thing.
Rezian有句话说对了
Until the cameras roll, these guns are nothing but the department's garbage.
宣传拍摄不开始 这些枪对政♥府♥而言不过是垃圾而已
Got one guard inside.
他们在里面派了一个警卫
连自己都保护不了
That makes sense. Budgets are tight all around.
这说得通 预算到处都吃紧
嘿 你还记得我们曾利用过的毒贩吗?
为了那桩凶手案 在他墙上炸了个洞
What was his name? Burnout, wasn't it?
他叫什么名字来着? Burnout 对吗?
Yeah, that sounds right. Why?
似乎是的 干嘛?
前几天我看到他在开车
Guy got himself a brand‐new Escalade.
这家伙给自己搞了辆崭新的凯迪拉克
生意一定很红火
All right, I'll track him down and get back to you.
行 我会去找他 回头再跟你说
Why the mysterious invite?
为什么秘密约我?
We've been working a local Armenian crew from the inside.
我们打入了当地亚美尼亚人的内部
Our CI tipped us off about a major gun heist that's about to land.
线人透露有批偷来的枪♥支♥会浮出水面
You want in on it?
你想插一脚吗?
Think it's as good as your last lead?
和你上次的线索一样棒吗?
Sounds like it's better.
还要棒
Probably took a lot of time and effort to get your man in so deep.
大概费了很大力气 藏起你的名字吧
Anybody else would be trying to keep that lid screwed on as tight as possible.
换成其他的人只会想着尽力隐藏起来
Yeah, well, I'm not anybody else.
是啊 我不是别人
No.
对
No, you're one of those rare cops
你是那种少有的警♥察♥
who likes to share his spoils.
会和别人分享他的情报
We're all fighting the same war, right?
我们是同一条战线上的 对吧?
My father always warned me,
我父亲总是警告我...
a boy does you one favor, maybe he's just nice.
一个男孩帮了你一次 或许只是出于友好
But if he does you two favors,
要是帮第二次
he's either trying to put his hand on your wallet or down your panties.
那他要么图你的钱 要么是你的色
I'll bet your daddy had to beat the boys away with a stick.
我猜这男孩会被你的父亲用乱棍打跑
Louisville Slugger, actually, and he wasn't afraid to use it.
一根Louisville Slugger (美国职棒大联盟用棒) 他很敢耍
And no one's gonna hang anything over my head.
没人能给我戴紧箍咒
So if you think sharing a couple busts
如果你觉得透几次情报给我
gives you the right to something, think again.
就能让你有人情可买♥♥ 你还是再想想吧
In case you haven't heard,
免得你从没听说过
I'm not exactly appreciated around here.
这里其实没人感激我
Department's trying to force me out.
局里正想赶我走
So I'm gonna clear away as much shit off the street as I can before I go.
所以我要在离开之前 好好整顿这街道
And I don't give a rat's ass who gets the credit for it.
能扫荡多少就多少 我才不计较谁得了那虚名
Still want in on this or not?
你还想不想加入?
MAN: Hey, captain.
嘿 局长
How you doing?
你还好吗?
(DOOR BUZZES)
Busy. Wanna tell me
忙着呢 你想对我说...
what you wouldn't tell the desk sergeant?
什么你不能对文职警员说的?
This guy Larry, he's been coming into my porn shop
有个叫Larry的 他来我的A片店
wanting to invest in my films.
想来投资我的电影
Who could blame him?
这有问题吗?
I know about Larry.
我了解Larry
His main thing is drugs, only pays his actresses in coke.
他的主业是毒品 只用可♥卡♥因♥付女演员的报酬
Of course, I threw him out.
当然 我赶走了他
Because you commit your smut to a higher standard?
因为你觉得自己的淫秽事业更高级?
You interested in a drug‐peddling,money‐laundering asshole?
难道你不对一个倒卖♥♥毒品 又洗黑钱的混球感兴趣吗?
What happened in the meetings? Showed him my product.
你们的见面怎么样? 给他看了我的作品
He wasn't interested.
他不感兴趣
It's not my fault he can't appreciate
不是我的错 他不懂欣赏...
the mature female body the way I can.
我那套展现成熟♥女♥性身体的方法
RONNIE: What kind of stuff did he wanna invest in?
他想投资什么样的?
Uh, um... Guy‐girl, girl‐girl, threeway.
哦 呃 男女 女♥女♥ 3P
ATM. Black on white.
ATM(肛♥交♥后立即口♥交♥) "黑白配"
If you ever get tired of squashing people's civil rights,
如果你厌倦了侵犯公民人♥权♥
I can make you some real money.
我能让你挣些大钱
So far this is working out.
目前为止 还凑合
If something changes, I'll let you know.
如果有变 我会让你知道的
You call Larry, and set another meeting.
你打电♥话♥给Larry 再安排一次见面
Outside?
外面谈?
You fold Tina in with you as bait.
你能让Tina加入来做饵吗?
You want us to set up on the porn guy?
你想让我们给那个A片男下套?
Sounds like more of a Vice thing.
这不是卖♥♥淫案吗?
It's a drug thing. Larry's got to get his someplace.
这是贩毒案 Larry一定有他的进货渠道
Follow the coke trail where it leads to.
把可♥卡♥因♥的来源追查到底
Where's Vic and Shane?
Vic和Shane在哪儿?
Uh, Vic had a CI that reached out.
呃 Vic有个线人
He and Shane are following up on it.
他和Shane正在跟进
Well, if you need bodies, get them back.
好吧 如果你需要人手 就招他们归队
(HIP‐HOP MUSIC PLAYING OVER STEREO)
(SIREN WAILING)
I'm gonna need to see some ID, Burnout.
我要看你的证件 Burnout
Mackey? What I do, man?
Mackey? 我♥干♥什么了 伙计?
License.
驾照
(MUTTERS)
Registration.
登记证
That's a nice ride. Thank you.
真是辆漂亮的座驾 谢谢
I'm afraid I have to take you in for driving
我恐怕得带你回局里
without a license and registration.
无照驾驶 也没有登记证
You got both of them in your goddamn pocket.
伙计 那都进了你该死的口袋!
SHANE: You start talking back,
你再说一次
we're gonna have to add a resisting charge.
我们再加一条拒捕
(MUTTERS)
Really nice ride.
车真漂亮
Make the introductions and shut up. We'll take it from here.
引荐好后就闭嘴 之后我们接手
Everybody ready?
大家都准备好了吗?
Thought we were meeting up with Vic?
我本以为我们会和Vic回合?
What, we can't handle it? JULIEN: You okay?
怎么 我们应付不了吗? 你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm feeling my groove.
是 跃跃欲试呢
All right, remember to wait for him to offer the drugs.
记得要等到他给你毒品
Don't ask or be vague or else it becomes entrapment.
别支支吾吾 让人看出是个圈套
I was listening the first time you taught me this stuff.
你第一次教我的时候 我就听进去了
JULIEN: Glad to hear it. Let's go.
很好 我们上吧
LARRY: About time you got out of that old granny shit.
终于抛弃你那些恶心的老太婆了?
Glad you approve.
很高兴你也赞同
How many scenes you done, hon?
你演过多少部了 妞?
I've only done a couple of home ones with Devon.
我只和Devon拍过一些家庭录像
But I just got into town a few days ago, is that okay?
但是我刚来这儿不久 没关系吧?
哦 没事儿
Who's Devon?
谁是Devon?
I'm her boyfriend. We're hoping to break in together.
我是她男朋友 我们想一起上位
Mm.
嗯
Small, but natural.
小了点 但是真货
You done anal yet, sweet thing?
你玩过肛♥交♥吗 甜心?
Um, I'm waiting for the right material.
我在等好的设定
I was thinking we could do a few scenes together until she got more comfortable.
等她适应了 我想我们可以拍一些场景
All right, hon, get naked. Let me see how you suck it.
好的 妞 脱♥光♥了 让我看看你嘴上的本事
Axl didn't mention free samples.
Axl没说要做免费表演
This is an audition.
这是试镜
Yeah, well, Axl had said that he had been to you before
是啊 Axl说之前他来找过你
and that he always came back empty‐handed.
每次回来都是两手空空
Look, I don't get laid unless I get paid.
瞧 不给钱我谁都不让上
This already feels different.
事情不太对
I gotta know what my money's buying, okay?
我得知道我的钱买♥♥的是什么 好吗?
What's the problem, baby? I'm just a little nervous.
什么问题 宝贝? 我有点紧张
Need something to help you get in the mood?
你需要点东西让你酝酿感情吗?
Yeah, okay. What do you got?
嗯 好吧 你有什么?
LARRY: You got a stage name? GIRL: Persuasion.
你有艺名吗? Persuasion(信仰之意)
(LARRY LAUGHING)
TINA: You like that? LARRY: Yeah, I like that.
你喜欢吗? 是 我喜欢
Those give you an erection that lasts more than four hours.
如果这些能让你勃起超过四小时
Call me so I can film it.
打我电♥话♥ 我来拍
And this bag of powder means I get to tap that ass too.
而这包粉意味着我也要拍那个屁屁
Welcome to the world of adult entertainment.
欢迎加入成人娱乐世界
JULIEN: Police. You're under arrest.
警♥察♥!你被捕了!
(GRUNTING)
Natural but small.
真货...但是很小
I don't want it touched until the techies run through it.
在鉴证科检查之前 别让其他人碰它
Sure thing.
当然
Just dump it at Farmington. I'll check it out there.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表