剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我总希望他找到一名女朋友
I mean, he is a good‐looking kid.
我是说 他长得很英俊
I wasn't ready to date until college.
我上大学前没想过约会
Some of us are slow learners.
咱们中有些人学的很慢
Hm.
嗯
Rita,
Rita
it might be a good idea to bring Lloyd back in.
这个主意也许不错 如果你让Lloyd回来
You want him to process this in a healthy way.
让他以健康的方式理解这一切
We can, um, submit the case file
我们能上交案件的卷宗
along with a videotape of the interview.
还有审讯的录影带
Maybe pry some money out of the state
也许还能让州里给点钱
to pay for some sessions with a psychologist.
好让他去看几次心理医生
BILLINGS: Yeah, you know how these bureaucrats are.
是啊 你知道政客都是那样的
All these hoops they want you to jump through.
想让你自动跳进圈套
Well, if you think it's the right thing.
那么 如果你觉得这件事是对的
He's what? WOMAN: He's on his way in.
他怎么了? 他要过来
You know, from now on, if you need to reach me,
从现在开始 如果你要找我
call.
打电♥话♥
We need a quick Armenian political win.
我们需要迅速的亚美尼亚政♥治♥动向
Something public.
公开的东西
You help me with that, I promise you,
你要我帮忙 我向你保证
the first domino falls at Pezuela's feet.
第一块多米诺将在Pezuela脚下倒下
Why the Armenians?
为什么是亚美尼亚人?
Pezuela's got it in his head
Pezuela已经认定
that the Armenians have the blackmail box.
亚美尼亚人拿了勒索盒子
We need him to continue thinking that. That's all.
我们得让他继续那么认为 就是这些
It's our best shot
这是咱们
at getting Pezuela to incriminate himself.
让Pezuela犯罪最好的法子
Since the mayor recognized the Armenian genocide,
既然市长承认了亚美尼亚大屠♥杀♥
their supporters have proposed a commemorating memorial.
支持者提出搞一个纪念仪式
How nice.
很好
The funds have been denied every year by the same city employee.
相同的市政官员每年都拒绝拨款
And Mr. Istanbul with the tight fist,he's in the blackmail box?
抓紧了拳头的Istanbul先生也在勒索箱里吗?
I don't know that a plan to erect some monument is enough to ruffle feathers.
我不知道树立一座纪念碑的计划是不是足以引发动荡
Sounds small,
听起来不够
but it'll resonate big on the right ears.
但对某些人会有很大触动
Give me the name, I'll put it in play.
给我名字 我会安排好的
You know him.
你认识他
It's the city controller, Robert Martin.
民选审计长Robert Martin
What's Pezuela got on him?
Pezuela掌握了他的什么把柄?
Insider trading.
内部交易
I was hoping to free him from this noose,
我还希望能让他得到解脱呢
not tighten it myself.
而不是亲自锁紧他
I'm not launching anything that's gonna hurt your pal.
我不是要发动什么会对你造成伤害的事 老兄
You're looking at a long campaign.
你在寻求很长的任期
You better get used to pressing the tough buttons.
你最好习惯做出残酷的决策
[RINGING]
Controller Martin, please.
请找审计长Martin
I'm a friend who's got information
我是他的朋友 掌控了重要信息
about his deal with the Berkeley Group.
有关他同Berkeley小组交易的信息
What? WOMAN [ON PHONE]: That's what he said.
什么? 他就是那么说的
Who is this?
你是谁?
Insider trading is a crime. You've been a bad boy.
内部交易是犯罪 你这个坏孩子
Uh. I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Sure you do.
你肯定知道
Those communications about the deal you made money on,
让你挣了一大笔钱的交易通话
they've got a new owner.
他们有了新主人
而新主人的首要事务是保护亚美尼亚人的利益
Yeah, well, that all sounds pretty vague.
是的 那听起来很含糊
唯一让今天爱国主义宣传更好听的...
is the announcement that their ancestors will be commemorated in stone.
是宣称他们的祖先将被铭记在石碑上
纪念仪式? 噢 不不 太晚了
No, not when you've got information that gives you the inside track.
不 当你得到信息可以了解内部行踪
Just like you did with Berkeley.
就像你对Berkeley干的那样
Guess you've got some calls to make.
我猜你要给一些人打电♥话♥
Hm. Would've loved to have dealt the blow myself.
我真希望能亲自这么做
Asshole never did pay me back for the favor he owes me.
那混♥蛋♥从没还欠我的人情
He would've known your voice.
他立马就会听出你的声音
Now he's gonna know my foot up his ass.
现在他知道我会让他好看的
Only question is,
唯一的问题是
how long is it gonna take Pezuela to boil over?
要花多长时间让Pezuela彻底失控?
[STARTS ENGINE]
City controller announced plans
民选审计长宣布建立
for an L. A. monument recognizing the Armenian genocide.
承认亚美尼亚大屠♥杀♥纪念碑的计划
So what?
那又怎样?
Slab of marble gonna disrupt your vision for the city?
一块大理石板将改变你对城市的看法?
Robert Martin suddenly supporting the Armenian interests
Robert Martin突然支持亚美尼亚人的利益
means Rezian was lying.
说明Rezian在撒谎
You were right.
你是对的
You think Rezian would choose a monument to show his hand?
你真的认为Rezian会选纪念碑表明自己的态度?
Doesn't seem too smart.
看起来不怎么聪明
It's not.
的确
But it means my information has limited exposure.
但这意味着我的信息曝光不够
The plans will be presented
计划将在今天下午的游♥行♥中
to the community at the march this afternoon.
展示给小区居民
Rezian won't be able to resist showing his face there.
Rezian会忍♥不住要露面的
Hey, we agreed. No civilian casualties.
嘿 我们达成协议了 不能有平民伤亡
I see one gunman at that rally in Little Armenia,
我只要看见小亚美尼亚的集♥会♥上有一名枪手
you'll be hunting for that blackmail box on your own.
你就自己去追查勒索盒吧
No Armenian civilians will get hurt.
不会有亚美尼亚平民受伤的
Hey, wait. I'll find a way to get it back to you.
嘿 慢着 我会另找法子替你把它弄回来的
Do it quickly.
行动迅速些
Uh, once you review and sign your statement,
等你看过口供 然后签名
we'll be through.
我们就结束了
You miss your dad?
想念你老爸么?
What there was to like about him, I guess.
有什么可喜欢他的
DUTCH: I hardly remember my own father.
我几乎不记得自己的父亲了
I bet he'd be proud.
我猜他一定会很骄傲的
A detective seems like a pretty honorable profession. [CHUCKLES]
警官看起来是份体面的职业
BILLINGS: Need another signature downstairs.
楼下需要另一份签名
Lloyd being a minor and so forth.
Lloyd尚未成年 所以...
[KNOCKS]
This, uh‐‐ This section here.
这个 这个部分
Where you were when you heard Luis break in.
你听见Luis破门而入时身在何处
What were you doing again?
再问一次你在干嘛?
Well, it says I was in my bedroom, doing my homework.
文件上说我在自己房♥间做作业
Right.
没错
You have a lot of, uh,drawings of yourself, don't you?
你画了不少自己的画像 对吗?
A lot of great artists did self‐portraits.
许多了不起的画家都画自己的像
You, uh, consider yourself an artist?
你觉得自己是名艺术家?
Not really.
算不上
I don't draw that well, actually.
事实上 我画的没有那么好
A lot of things a person can do to be considered an artist.
一个人可做的很多事情都能被认为是艺术家
What subject? Hm?
什么科目? 嗯?
What subject were you studying when you heard Luis break in?
Luis闯进来的时候你在学习什么科目?
Chem. Your mom says you don't do very well in chemistry.
化学 你妈妈说你的化学成绩不太好
Yeah, well, I'm making an effort.
是的 可我想努力一把
A couple of things, looking over this statement,
看你口供的时候 有几件事
didn't quite make sense to me.
在我看来不是很合理
Are you sure this is exactly how this all went down?
你肯定事情就是这样吗?
That is the whole truth, yes.
实情就是那样 没错
Luis came for what he thought was an easy payday,
Luis进来时 以为跟领薪水一样容易
in broad daylight,with you inside ready to defend yourself.
大白天的 你却已经准备好要自卫
I wasn't ready for anything, okay?
我没准备好要干任何事
I was writing a chemistry lab report.
我在写自己的化学实验报告
I have it half‐finished if you'd like to see‐‐
写了一半了 如果你想看的话
You heard him break in,
你听见他闯了进来
run into your mom's room, got the gun from her closet.
走进你♥妈♥的♥房♥间 从衣橱里拿出枪
Must have learned in weapons training to keep a gun unloaded
你一定知道子弹不要上膛
till you're ready to use it. Yeah.
除非是准备开枪
So you had time to load the weapon as you heard the intruder approach?
所以 听见闯入者走近时你还有时间给枪装上子弹?
It was adrenaline, I guess.
我猜是肾上腺素在作怪
You weren't nervous at this point?
那个时候你紧张吗?
Hands shaking as you tried to put the bullets in the chamber?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表