剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Jesus, this is cutting it close.
天啊 真不让人喘口气
Hey, a little ulcer never hurt anyone.
嘿 不过是个溃疡 还能伤到哪里?
Say hello to my friend, Ronnie Gardocki.
来见见我朋友Ronnie Gardocki
Mucho gusto.
幸会
He speaks highly of your character and your abilities.
他对你的人品和能力评价都很高
He taught me everything I know.
我会的一切都是他教的
Boo Ray.
Boo Ray
It's been a minute.
好久不见
How's the family doing?
你家人都好吗?
My people's is doing good.
我的人都好
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听到你这么说
Look, I need your help on a little business matter.
瞧 我有一点事要劳驾你
I'm tapped out.
我手头没钱
Come back another time.
改天再来吧
Look, man, come on. You know these are as good as cash.
不是吧 你知道这跟现金一样好用的
All the favors I did for you.
我帮了你那么多...
Looking the other way while you ran your weed operation.
对你在背地里买♥♥卖♥♥的那些大♥麻♥ 我可是睁一只眼闭一只眼
Come on.
得了
You owe me, homie.
你欠我的 哥们
I will make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Got yourself in a spot.
你让自己成了逃犯
Yeah, don't believe everything you hear.
别听到什么都相信
This is two grand light.
少了2千
Fifty cents on the dollar.
一元兑换50分
That's a pretty steep vig.
这太黑了吧
Look, it's unacceptable.
我不能接受
Give me 75 cents, we'll call it even.
给我按75分兑吧 我们就扯平了
I got enough trouble.
我已经够多麻烦了
I got a kid.
我有孩子
I got another one on the way.
马上会再多一个
Walk away, white man,
走开 白小子
or I dial 911.
要不我就打911
Put the phone down. You're not a snitch, man.
放下电♥话♥ 你不是个会告密的人
Giving up a killer cop ain't snitching in my hood.
举报一个杀了人的警♥察♥在我的小区里不算告密
It's the best I could do.
我只能搞到这么多了
Anyway, it's down payment on us getting out of here.
不过这至少能帮咱们离开这
I thought you said this guy was your friend.
你不是说他是你朋友么
That he owed you big time.
他欠你很多人情
Baby, come here.
亲爱的 过来
Moving forward.
向前看吧
I guess we both need to embrace the reality
我们两个都得面对现实
that neither one of us has a friend in the world.
我们现在已经一个朋友都没有了...
Except each other.
...只有彼此
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表