剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
如果到时候你能弄到钱的话
The money is not a problem. VIC: Good.
钱不是问题 那就好
The sellers wanna bring a full crew,guarantee their protection.
卖♥♥家要带一队人来以保证他们的安全
Then I want a full crew as well.
那我也要一队人
VIC: Fine.
好的
You bring your three lieutenants with you.
你带三个副手
No weapons.
不带武器
I'll screen the Mexicans,
我会管住墨西哥人
make sure no one has an itchy trigger finger.
确保没人敢手痒
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
You're asking me to expose myself
你要在我们是众矢之的时候
and my men while there's a target on our heads?
暴露我和我的人吗?
I'll be there with you, armed.
我会带着枪跟你在一起
Anything looks out of place, I'll pull the plug.
一有不对 我就出手
Can't get a better guarantee than that.
那是最好的保护了
TINA: Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
DANNY: What's this?
这是什么
Composite sketches of the Robert Martin shooters.
杀害Robert Martin凶手的合成画像
Mayor wants them hung in every precinct.
市长要每所警局都挂上它们
Help yourself.
请自便
A man attacks you in the line of duty,
有人在你执勤时袭击了你
and this is the first time I'm hearing about it?
而你现在才告诉我?
Army surplus room was supposed to be cleared.
枪♥械♥室应该被清查过
I didn't wanna get another officer in trouble.
我不想给另一个警官找麻烦
You understand if you had stepped forward sooner‐‐
你知道要是你早一点说出来
I spent hours looking through mug shots. On my own time.
我在业余时间花了好几个小时查看嫌犯照片
This guy wasn't in any of them.
那家伙不在里面
This is the first time I've even come across his face since that night.
这是从那晚以后第一次我看到他的脸
New intel which makes the Robert Martin shooters
新的情报显示 刺杀Robert Martin的枪手
the same as our body draggers.
就是拖尸案嫌疑人
I need the Strike Team to look into where they are.
我要突击队查出他们的所在
Any gangs you can roust.
任何你能查的黑帮
I‐I know where Shane is. Where's Vic?
我知道Shane在哪里 但Vic呢?
He's on his way here now.
他在过来的路上
From doing what? Running down a lead.
之前他在干什么? 他在跟踪一条线索
On what?
什么线索?
This ongoing Mexican‐Armenian shit.
关于这次墨西哥人和亚美尼亚人的破事
The shit is what you're trying to feed me.
我要你搞清楚的就是这件破事
I put you in charge of the Strike Team
我让你负责突击队
so I could have somebody who could be held accountable.
这样我就有个能信赖的负责人了
Captain, he's running down a lead.
局长 他在追踪一条线索
If I wanted to be lied to daily, I would have left him in charge.
如果我想每天都被人骗 我还是让他回来负责吧
Now, the truth is, that he is running around out there
而事实是他在外面乱跑
doing God knows what while you are content to sit back
天知道在干什么 而你还愿意坐在这里
and cover his ass repeatedly.
一次又一次给他打掩护
Now, I've told you time and time again,
我已经反复告诫过你
so a reprimand goes in your jacket.
现在你被警告一次
One more you lose the team,
再发生一次 你就不再是突击队队长
plus your job, if I can manage it.
如果我能做到 你也会丢掉工作
You understand? Yeah.
听懂了吗 是的
I am prepared to make it through putting up with Vic's bullshit
我已经准备忍♥受Vic的鬼话
till the hearing.
直到听证会召开
The question is, who's gonna be left after he's gone?
问题是 他走以后谁会留下?
RONNIE: Check it. Hey.
检查一下 嘿
Where you off to?
你去哪里?
Somebody connected a few dots.
有人已经描出了图像
Claudette knows the Martin shooters are the same guys who did the draggings.
Claudette知道杀Martin的枪手就是犯下拖尸案的人
She connected them to Rios yet?
她怀疑Rios了?
No.
还没
What happened with Rezian? He's in.
Rezian怎么样? 他上钩了
Shane even offered to ride the deal from the Armenian side,
Shane甚至提出为亚美尼亚人护驾
I didn't even have to suggest it to him.
我完全不必向他提了
I think he's already spent his share of the hundred G's.
我觉得他已经花掉了10万块钱里面他的那一份
Holy shit.
娘的
This is gonna work, isn't it?
会成功的 是吧?
Blood tests on the naked guy came back.
裸男的血液检测结果回来了
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗?
My lawyer says my disability case is hanging by a thread.
我的律师说我的伤残案快没戏了
I'm lucky to get payment for days missed.
能在离职期间还拿到薪水就算我走运了
Um...sorry?
真遗憾
CLAUDETTE: Where are we at on Mr. Busada?
关于Basada先生我们知道什么?
Blood came back AB negative, as in not his.
他手上和胸口的血迹是AB型阴性 不是他的
But get this, the wife's 911 call
但听听这个 妻子打求救电♥话♥
was because he was choking her in her sleep.
是因为他要在睡觉时闷死她
Claims he doesn't remember doing it.
他声称完全不记得干过这事
Because he was sleep killing.
因为他在梦游杀人
I think the parasomnia claim is bullshit.
我认为睡眠中异常完全是胡说
He lied to cover up what he did, like he lied to the ex‐wife.
他撒谎来掩盖事实 就像他跟前妻撒谎一样
We don't find the victim, he comes off as paranoid.
我们没找到受害者 他就像个妄想狂
We do, he's already established his defense.
等我们找到 他已经给自己找好了借口
That Lloyd kid burned you,
那个叫LLoyd的孩子惹怒了你
gets away with shooting his school buddy
枪杀校友却逍遥法外
and you start taking it out on everybody
现在你要除掉每一个
who walks through that door? Quit projecting on this guy.
走过那扇门的人? 别再分♥析♥那家伙了
Uh, I would hardly say Lloyd burned me,
啊 我绝不会说Lloyd惹到了我
and haven't you got a lawsuit to lose?
你不是有个官司要输了吗?
Sounds like it's time to have another talk with Mr. Busada.
好像该跟Basada先生再谈一次了
Yeah. I'd love to,
我很愿意
but I got a legal catastrophe on my hands here.
但我正面临一场法律灾难
Dutch boy's gonna have to screw this one up without me.
没有我 Dutch也能把这家伙搞定
DUTCH: I guess I'm on my own? -I could use the diversion.
我想我得靠自己了? 我可以接受
[ENGINE STOPS]
You okay? What's wrong?
你还好吧? 出什么事了?
Just got a call from Rios.
我刚接到Rios的电♥话♥
He says he needs safe passage out of the country
他说他今晚晚些时候需要出国的安全通道
for himself and two others late tonight.
为他自己和另外两个人
Something big must be going down today.
今天会出大事
I haven't heard any lip flapping on the street.
我在街上没听到什么风声
I've been thinking of turning myself in,
我在考虑自首
deal with this the way that I should've from the beginning.
我应该一开始就这么做
You've done nothing but try to protect your brother.
你只不过是保护了你的兄弟
I will keep you clear of this.
别担心 我会让你脱身的
This is my litter box. I'm not worried about myself.
这是我的小盒子 我不担心自己
Why is it that people like Pezuela walk around free
而是Pezuela那样的人为什么能脱罪
while you're falling on your sword?
而你却要自寻死路?
Because I don't have any options right now.
因为现在我没有任何选择
Because I did wrong.
因为我犯了错
You always have other options.
你一直都有另一条路
Let's say you were gonna help these guys with this task.
比如你可以帮他们搞定
How would you do it? I'm not.
你要怎么干? 我不会帮他们
I'm just trying to figure out a way to string them along,
我只想骗他们一下
buy us some time. Time to do what?
给我们争取点时间 争取时间干什么?
If we can deliver Rios on something solid,
如果我们能给Rios坐实罪证
we can get him to turn on Pezuela.
我们就能让他指证Pezuela
Whatever they're planning today
不管他们今天策划什么
sounds like a perfect opportunity.
听起来是个完美的计划
And if we don't figure out what they're up to on time?
如果我们不能及时弄清他们的动向怎么办?
Vic, I can't have any more blood on my hands.
Vic 我的手上不能再沾血了
Oh, we'll never let it come to that.
我们不会再让它发生的
Just call Rios,
现在打电♥话♥给Rios吧
tell him you're trying to get his paperwork together.
告诉他你在给他准备文件
Meanwhile, I'll‐‐ I'll find out
同时我去查一下
why he's in such a rush to leave, okay?
为什么他这么着急走 好吗?
Yeah.
好的
I'm gonna take care of you in this.
这事我会罩着你的
[LATIN MUSIC PLAYING]
VIC: Señor Rios.
Rios先生
Give lube‐jobs dressed like that?
你要穿成这样去爽吗?
You have information for me?
你有消息告诉我吗?
Witnesses made two of your boys for the Robert Martin killing.
有证人指证你手下的两个人杀了Robert Martin
Same two guys who dragged a couple of Salvadorans around
也是这两个人在街上拖着两个萨尔瓦多人尸体四处跑
like tin cans on a limo.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表