剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
It's spinning Mexican. I got Julien after a suspect
是墨西哥人干的 我已经在让Julien查一个嫌疑犯
but our arms might not be long enough to reach him.
但是我们还查不出他的老底
Give me a name and I'll run with it.
给我名字 我来查查
Amando Rios. If he's our guy,
Amando Rios,如果他是我们要找的人,
we want in on him sooner than later.
我们迟早会抓了他
Never heard of him.
从来没听说过
Let me plug it into our system.
让我去我们的系统里搜搜
I'll try to get back to you within the hour.
一小时内给你答复
Victim used a crowbar to break in.
被害人用铁撬破门而入
CLAUDETTE: Teenage resident Lloyd Denton called it in. He's our shooter.
一个叫Lloyd Denton的少年报的案 他是我们的枪手
Uh, hi. What are you doing out here?
好吧 你在这里干什么?
I'm riding with Hanlon today,
我今天和Hanlon搭档...
mandated monthly street duty.
每月的上街出勤义务
No ID on the victim.
被害人身上没有身份证明
Denton was home alone, heard the glass break.
Denton一个人在家 听到了玻璃碎的声音
Family's got a gun in the house.
这家人在屋子里备了把枪
Anybody talk to the boy yet?
有谁和那男孩谈过了吗?
He isn't saying much. He's pretty freaked out.
他没说多少 有点吓破了胆
Um. Little Armenia torch job
一件亚美尼亚人的小小纵火案
makes it a busy day to be out of the Barn.
已经让整个警局忙得像马蜂窝
I'm checking in.
我有在关注
CLAUDETTE: I figured if I waited for the right time,
我想要是再选日子
I'd never get these street hours done.
就永远没时间上街出勤了
Assistant chief won't make an exception in your case?
副局长难道不会把你免掉吗?
I didn't ask him to.
我没跟他提
Phillips is aware of your condition.
Phillips知道你的状况
He also knows that it doesn't affect my job performance.
他也知道这不影响我的工作
Well,
这...
looks like a straight‐up B & E.
看上去就是一桩入室抢劫
Uh, we need a parent present to take the kid's statement.
我们需要家长到场 再给孩子录口供
Father's not in the picture,
父亲不在这家里
but we got a call in to the mother.
但是我们已经给上班的母亲打了电♥话♥
Got this? We need to roll.
听见了吗? 我们上路吧
DUTCH: Yeah.
听见了
Take care out there.
小心点儿
Would it have killed her to wear blues?
穿个警员外套难道会要了她的命吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Lloyd.
嘿 Lloyd
Um, I'm Detective Wagenbach, this is Detective Billings.
我是Wagenbach警探 这位是Billings警探
We're gonna have an officer take you to the station.
我们会派一位警员送你去警局
Your mom's gonna meet us there.
你母亲会在那里和我们碰头
Why would Luis break into our house?
为什么Luis要闯进我们家来?
You knew the victim?
你认识受害人?
Yeah, we go to the same high school.
是的 我们上同一所高中
[DOOR BUZZES]
You and Hanlon out there cracking skulls?
你和Hanlon一起到外面收拾罪犯去了?
Hey, don't be too rough,
嘿 动作别太猛
Captain likes things by the book.
局长喜欢照本办事
I asked Julien for a status report.
我刚问Julien要进展报告
Amando Rios sounds Mexican to my ears.
Amando Rios这名字听上去像个墨西哥人
Rios is one of the names that dropped.
Rios是其中一个浮出水面的名字
But I wouldn't count on it turning into something.
但是我不指望会钓到大鱼
Shane.
Shane
You track down Rezian?
你找到Rezian了吗?
Uh. Crispies were two of his mob lieutenants.
尸体是他团伙里的两个副手
Matavian and Bozian.
Matavian和Bozian
He shed light on any Mexican trouble?
他有说和墨西哥人有什么瓜葛吗?
He's as in the dark as we are.
他跟我们一样一无所知
They can't strike back without a target.
没有目标他就不能采取行动
Ask Olivia.
问问Olivia
Maybe the feds can point us in Rios' direction. Already on it.
或许FBI可以把我们指向Rios 已经问了
CLAUDETTE: Tina, find me when you get through the paperwork on this guy.
Tina 等你做完这个男人的笔录就来找我
The Denton kid's up in 1. And that's the mom.
那个叫Denton的孩子在一号♥室 那是他母亲
Thanks.
谢谢
Mrs. Denton, I'm Detective Wagenbach.
Denton夫人 我是Wagenbach警探
That boy broke in.
是男孩先闯进了屋
I know that Lloyd was only defending himself.
我知道Lloyd只是想自卫而已
He shouldn't be in any kind of trouble.
他不应该有任何麻烦
We need your son to tell us what happened.
我们只需要你儿子告诉我们发生了什么事
He'll be free to go, okay?
然后他就可以走了 是吗?
I was in the bedroom
我在卧室里做我的功课
doing my homework when I heard the glass break.
然后我听到了玻璃碎的声音
When did you realize the intruder was Luis?
那时你意识到来人是Luis吗?
Not until after.
事后我才知道
When I heard somebody come in, I went to my mom's room.
我听到有人进来了 我就跑去了我妈的房♥间
BILLINGS: To get the revolver?
去拿左轮手♥枪♥?
I figured I could hide
我可以藏在那里
until whoever it was took what they wanted.
直到他们拿走他们想要的东西
But he just‐‐ He kept...
但是他却...
Coming closer, so I got the gun.
越走越近 我就拿起了枪
MRS. DENTON: Neighborhood's all we could afford since Lloyd's dad left,
自从Lloyd的父亲离家出走后 我们只住得起这样的小区
so I got that gun for protection.
所以我备了把手♥枪♥以防不测
Ever been fired before now?
以前开过枪吗?
MRS. DENTON: Only at the range.
只有在靶场里
I wanted Lloyd to understand
我想让Lloyd明白
that a gun is a big responsibility
我想让Lloyd明白
so we both took safety classes.
所以我们都去上了安全教育课
DUTCH: Mm.
嗯
Do you and Luis know each other well?
你和Luis平常关系好吗?
I don't even think he knew my name.
我觉得他根本不知道我的名字
I mean, we don't hang out with the same people.
我是说 平常我们不是一路人
Him and his friend Diego gave everyone a hard time.
你瞧 他和他的朋友Diego给所有人找麻烦
So I just‐‐ I try to stay away.
我只是努力不去招惹他们
Why'd he try to break into our house?
为什么他要闯进我们家?
I never did anything to that kid,
我从没对他干过什么
Mom, I swear. I just‐‐
妈妈 我发誓 我只是...
It isn't your fault.
亲爱的 这不是你的错
[SNIFFS]
You know, he's dead because of me.
没错 可是因为我他死了
How much longer does he have to do this?
这还要进行多久?
Uh. We'll have more questions,
呃...我们还有几个问题
but why don't you two get a bite,
你们为什么不找点吃的
take a little time alone together?
先在一起呆一会儿
The rest can wait.
剩下的可以等等再问
Kid seemed pretty busted up. He had answers for everything.
孩子似乎真遭了罪 每个问题他都回答了上来
Yeah.
是啊
Whole scene played out like the perfect interrogation.
就像完成了一场完美的问讯
One thing I've learned from that sack of conspiracy theories you call a head?
从中我学会了一件事 一旦你的那些阴谋论出现
The Wagenbach freak meter points to red, you listen.
Wagenbach的测量仪就会指向红色 开始捕风捉影
School bully's dead. Picked‐on kid did the shooting?
学校恶霸死了 枪手是被欺负过的小孩
Let's grab up the friend Diego.
让我们问问这个叫Diego的朋友
Get a read on the locker room history.
弄清楚他们"更衣室里的秘史"
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Uh...okay.
嗯 行
Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
He's asleep. I just put him down.
他睡了 我刚让他躺下
Do your parents know you're here?
你父母知道你来这儿吗?
Yeah.
知道
Who does he look like now?
他现在长得像谁?
You or my dad?
你还是我爸?
Honey, this is a little unexpected.
亲爱的 这有点出人意料
What is it that you want?
你就是想来问这个吗?
To talk to you about my dad.
想来和你谈谈我爸爸
Okay.
好吧
I've read stuff online about his job.
我在网上读了一些关于他工作的东西
People think that he's stolen things,
大家认为他偷东西
he's hurt people, he's broken the law.
伤害别人 破坏法律
Honey, he's your father.
亲爱的 他是你父亲
Do you think he killed Terry Crowley?
你认为他杀了Terry Crowley吗?
No.
不
That's what Jon Kavanaugh thought.
但是Jon Kavanaugh中尉是这么想的
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表