剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
More interested in his big buildings
比起做好你的生意
than doing business for you.
更在乎自己的那点房♥产
Getting his ass kicked by a politician today,
今天他被一个政♥治♥家教训了一顿
that couldn't have inspired much confidence.
这可没激发出多少你对他的信心
BELTRAN: We don't work well with outsiders.
我们和局外人谈不来
VIC: Who do you think
你认为谁能
has been cleaning up Pezuela's mess?
收拾这堆Pezuela的烂摊子?
You wanna prove yourself to me?
你想证明自己给我看吗?
Try me.
给我个机会
I never wanna see his face again.
我再也不想看到他的脸
Pezuela?
Pezuela?
Show me the cop washes off of you.
让我看看你这前任警♥察♥已经彻底和警♥察♥身份金盆洗手了
[TAPPING]
Hey. Hey, someone's here.
嘿 嘿 有人来了
Shit.
该死
MARA: Um. Finish getting him dressed.
给他穿好衣服
They're not coming by for another hour.
没有一个小时他们是不会到的
I wanted to get here early to air the place out.
我想早点到这 换换空气
I thought I heard someone.
我想我听到有人
Hi, I'm Debbie Paluf. I'm with Keller.
嗨 我是Debbie Paluf 我是Keller的朋友
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Why didn't you leave the door open?
为什么锁门呢?
Oh, I have a single dad in there.
我这里有个单身父亲
He has a toddler and he wanted to make sure the locks worked.
他有个刚学步的小孩 他希望所有的锁都是好的
He's a very nervous guy.
他是个大惊小怪的人
I'll call you back.
我等会儿再打给你
Neil said they weren't showing this place till 4.
Neil说他们4点才会给人看♥房♥♥
MARA: Oh, yeah, probably.
哦 是的 很可能
I was showing a place over on Belden
其实我是在带我的客户去看在Belden的一处房♥子
and we drove by and saw the sign.
我们路过这里 他看见了标志
So I called Hillary Gratham
所以我打电♥话♥给了Hillary Gratham
and I asked her for the lock‐box code.
我问她要了锁箱的密♥码♥
SHANE: Can I ask you about the schools around here?
我能问问你关于这附近学校的问题吗?
Oh, hi. Hi.
啊 嗨 嗨
Mr. Wilson, apparently this house
Wilson先生 显然会有另一个买♥♥家
is being shown to another buyer at 4.
在今天四点会来这里看♥房♥♥
Well, I better make my decision quick then, huh?
啊 是不是我得快点做决定了?
Not sure if Debbie showed you,
我不知道Debbie是不是已经带你看了全部
but did you see the back patio's been newly re‐tiled
但是你有看到后院的天台
with terra cotta? And the...
重新铺了瓷砖 而且...
W [GUN COCKS].?
你们是谁? 我的天
Take her phone. Take her keys.
拿走她的手♥机♥ 拿走她的钥匙
Come on.
快
Please, don't hurt me.
请不要伤害我
It's okay.
好
Please, don't. I beg you.
不要 我求你了
My Just shut up already!..
给我闭嘴!
[WOMAN SCREAMS]
[SOBBING]
Hey, how's the Shane thing coming?
嘿 Shane的案子如何?
Hard. Like trying to find a needle in 10 haystacks.
难 就像是大海捞针
Dutch. So you think that Shane's still in L. A.?
Dutch 你觉得Shane还在洛杉矶?
Like I said, Steve, we got nothing.
我说过了 Steve 我们没有线索
DUTCH: A realtor was forcibly detained by an armed man and woman
一名房♥产经纪人被一名持枪男子和女子拘禁
when she found them squatting in one of her homes.
当她发现他们非法入住了她的房♥子时
They locked her in a pantry before escaping in her car.
他们把她锁在食品储藏室 然后开着她的车逃逸...
Shane and Mara.
Shane和Mara
Where? Los Feliz.
在哪里? Los Feliz
Unis said she was locked up for about an hour
警员说她在里面被关了大约一个小时
before another realtor arrived with clients.
直到另一名房♥产经纪人和他的客户来到
I'll call their captain,
我会给那的局长打电♥话♥
see if he can quietly get a few cars over there.
看他能不能偷偷派几辆车过去
Pull a few of ours as well, get them over there.
我们也该派几辆自己的车去 把他们都派过去
Right, right, right.
对 对 对
Julien. Got a second?
Julien 你有时间吗?
Sure. What's up?
当然有 什么事?
I need you to, uh,issue a message on the MDT.
我需要你在移♥动♥数据终端上 发布一条消息
Is this about Vendrell?
和Vendrell有关吗?
Yeah, and I don't want it to go out on the radio.
是的 我不想让它上电台
Beltran gave me my first task today.
Beltran今天给了我第一个任务
Apparently, he's not happy with your job performance.
显然 他对你的工作表现不满意
He sent me to kill you.
他派我来杀了你
Lucky for you,
你很幸运
we don't play on the same team.
我们不是一伙的
I work for Olivia Murray.
我为Olivia Murray卖♥♥命
That's right.
没错
Agent Murray has a few questions for you,
Murray探员有几个问题要问你
asked if I could bring you in.
问我能不能带你进去
I need you to give me back her file
我需要你把她的文件给我
before we head over there.
在我们到那里之前
That file's what I got on that bitch.
那文件是对付那婊♥子♥的唯一把柄
That bitch will send you out on the street,
如果看在Catel的份上
at the cartel's mercy if I tell her to.
我让她放你走 那婊♥子♥会照做的
Now, you're about to get something that nobody ever gets:
现在 你有了一个别人不会有的...
a second chance.
第二次机会
For a guy who could be face down in the L. A. river,
对于一个可能会被一头丢进洛杉矶河道里的人
you don't seem very cooperative.
你看上去不怎么合作
You were green‐lit, Cruz.
你上了黑名单 Cruz
You understand how lucky you are
你知道自己有多走运吗?
that Beltran gave the hit to a guy working undercover for us?
被Betltran派来灭你口的是我们的卧底
If Beltran wants me dead, I'm dead.
如果Beltran想要我死 那我必死无疑
If I talk, it just gives him more incentive to find me.
如果我说了 那只会更加刺♥激♥他找到我并赶尽杀绝
How are you gonna protect me from that?
你能怎么保护我呢?
We'll give you a new life.
我们会给你新的生活
[CHUCKLES]
What's that, a townhouse in Phoenix?
是什么? 在凤♥凰♥城的别♥墅♥吗?
No, thanks.
不 谢谢了
Why don't you give your boss a ring?
为什么不给你的老板打个电♥话♥呢?
Tell him it looks like we're gonna be here for a while.
告诉他我们会在这里呆上一会儿
[DOOR CLOSES] Well done.
干得好
You keep stonewalling like this for a couple of days,
接下来几天你能继续这样守口如瓶
I promise you,
我保证
I will deliver Beltran to them myself.
我会亲自把Beltran交给他们
You walk out of this without a scratch.
你会毫发无损地离开这里
Beltran will never stop looking for me.
Beltran永远不会停止找我
He's not gonna be looking for a dead man.
他不会去找一个死人
[DOOR OPENS]
VIC: It's gonna be a slow‐go, but Pezuela will talk.
这需要慢慢来 但是Pezuela终究会开口的
How long before he starts talking about my file?
要多久他才会说起我的文件?
Don't worry, I'm heading to his place to get the box.
别担心 我马上去他的地方找那盒子
We have to convince Beltran that I took out Pezuela.
我们必须让Beltran相信我已经灭了Pezuela
That way, I'll have earned my keep.
这样我就能保住自己
Me becoming the new Pezuela.
我会成为新的"Pezuela"
Your bosses aren't gonna get any closer.
你的老板不会再有如此深入他们组织的机会
They're content to use David.
有一个David他们已经满足了
Sure. Maybe David can clue you in on Beltran's master plan.
当然 或许David能向你透露Beltran的雄伟计划
What plan?
什么计划?
From the little Beltran clued me in on,
今天下午我们俩在谈话时 从Beltran向我透露的事情看
it sounds like he's starting up a money‐laundering scheme
听上去他是想搞一次洗钱行动
that would make Ivan Boesky flinch.
足以让Ivan Boesky咋舌
But you can get the details from your boy Aceveda.
但你可以从你的Aceveda那里得到详细资料
Okay.
好吧
Let me make, uh... Let me make another phone call.
让我再打个电♥话♥
This is a police scanner.
这是警用对讲机
That way we can at least have some ears on their movement.
这样的话 我们起码可以有耳目知道他们的行动
Baby, I think we should get out of California.
宝贝 我觉得我们该离开加州
No, not yet.
不 还不行
It's gonna take a lot of manpower to check all those empty homes.
检查那里的空屋需要很多人力
Should keep them busy until the motorcade hits town.
在大部队赶来之前 能让他们忙上一会儿
So all we gotta do is make it through tomorrow,
所以我们要做的 就是撑到明天
then we'll be in the clear.
我们就会安全了
And I know a place where we can stay in the meantime.
同时我知道一个能让我们待的地方
I'm guessing it probably doesn't have a pool.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表