剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
然后你给我一袋子钱
to give to the guy who tried to kill you?
再让我交给要杀你的人?
So Shane can take his wife, his kid,
这样Shane才能带着他的老婆和孩子
and this whole Vendrell shitstorm out of the country.
带着Vendrell家的破事离开美国
What if he tries to hurt me?
他要动我怎么办?
He saved you once from the Armenians.
他从亚美尼亚人手里救过你一回
It's me he wants to hurt, not you.
他想下手做掉的人是我 不是你
Maybe you shouldn't do this, Vic.
也许我们不应该这么做 Vic
When Shane calls, tell him he's on his own,
等下Shane来电♥话♥ 告诉他让他自生自灭去
or blame it on me.
或者都推到我身上
I just need you to do this one last favor for me.
我只要你帮我这最后一次
You certainly caught yourself a break,
这下你可以松口气了...
Pezuela's narrow‐mindedness being cremated along with the rest of him.
Pezuela和他的小肚鸡肠一起化为灰烬了
Narrow‐minded how?
怎么个小肚鸡肠?
I can understand him being down with La Raza,
我可以理解他为什么会找上"La Raza"们
but 40 percent of the dope trade in this city is black‐owned and operated.
但这个城市4成的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥都是由黑人掌控的
Never could get that prick interested in affirmative action.
那蠢货就是无动于衷
Our experience with the blacks in Phoenix, San Diego...
我们之前和黑人帮派在凤♥凰♥城和圣地亚哥做过买♥♥卖♥♥
Never been good.
没有一次愉快收场
Because you don't have a trade rep fluent in the culture
那是因为你们没有一个熟悉他们文化的销♥售♥代表
and that's costing you market share.
才让你们失去了市场份额
And you would be an upgrade?
你就比他强吗?
A white cop who's made a career at cracking the heads of low level gangbangers?
一个以欺压三流帮派的头目为业的白人警♥察♥?
You would be surprised at how much sense I've knocked
你无法想象我这些年来
into some of those heads over the years.
打醒了多少个脑袋
And if I was interested?
如果我感兴趣呢?
I'd set up a meet and greet
那我就会安排一次见面
with you and the black board of directors.
迎接你和那些黑当家们
Offer to become their exclusive supplier
向他们提出要以低于当前市场批发价的价格
below current wholesale cost.
做他们的独家供应商
Year or two, you'd have a monopoly.
一两年内 你就可以搞垄断了
I don't meet and greet.
我不搞面谈
Sure.
了解
Wanna minimize your exposure to law enforcement.
尽量不暴露自己是吧
I'd be happy to take the meeting.Negotiate terms.
我很乐意替你去谈条件
I would need a substantial security deposit from the blacks.
我得要一笔数目可观的保险金
As a show of good faith.
以示黑人的诚意
Of course.
没问题
What do you need, Mackey?
你想要什么 Mackey?
Back in the day,we had an understanding.
从前我们有过共识
We did?
有吗?
I don't recall that far back.
我记不起来了
Just two dinosaurs sitting down now.
现在只有我们两霸
I need you to arrange a meet with your board of directors.
我要你帮我安排见你的元老会
I got a business opportunity.
我有笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Business? What do you know about our business?
买♥♥卖♥♥? 你知道我们什么买♥♥卖♥♥?
You and your five‐O crew only swarm on the street level.
你和你的四♥人♥帮♥也只会在街上耍威风
Thought it was about time I started using my entrepreneurial skills.
我觉得是时候一展我这当中间商的本事了
Work for the other side... Mmm‐hmm.
为另一边工作看看
So you come to me and the board with this,
所以你来找我和我的元老会
because Vic Mackey is all about the black man rising?
因为Vic Mackey关心起黑人的崛起了?
I don't give a shit about the black man.
我才不管什么黑人不黑人呢
I'm just looking to earn.
我就想赚点钱
(SCOFFS)
I'm guessing that's the first honest thing you've said in a month.
我猜这是你一个月来第一句实话
I'm gonna need to think on this for a minute.
我得考虑考虑
VIC: Beltran's still taking my temperature,
Beltran还在考验我
but he'll come around.
但他会上钩的
The goal is getting him to trust you to the point
目标是让他对你放心
where you have access to the cartel's inner workings.
能让你打入他们团伙的内部
Has he mentioned any illegal dealings yet?
他有没有提过什么非法交易?
He's still playing it quiet.
他还是按兵不动
Pezuela give you anything?
Pezuela对你交代了什么没?
Besides attitude?
尽给我耍态度了
He's an uncooperative shithead.
他就是一个不肯合作的混♥蛋♥
No worries.
别担心
Only a matter of time before I know everything he knows.
只是时间的问题 到时候我知道的会比他知道的还要多
Hope that includes what he did with the blackmail box in my file.
希望这里面还包括他用勒索盒和我的档案去干了什么
I turned his world upside down looking for it,
我把他的地方翻了个底朝天
and still no luck.
连个影子都还没见到
Good news is, with Pezuela in custody,
好消息是 Pezule在被拘留期间
he can't get to it to use it against you.
没法用它来对付你
It doesn't mean somebody else won't.
这不代表别人不会
Look, I've got two jobs.
瞧 我有两份活儿...
Gathering enough intel against Beltran and the cartel
一要获取足够的情报来对付Beltran和他的团伙
to deliver ICE their biggest bust to date,
让I.C.E.侦破他们有史以来最够份量的一个案子
and cover your ass by finding that file.
同时还要寻找你的档案 保你平安
I intend to come through on both.
我想要双管齐下
(CELL PHONE RINGING)
Yeah.
是我
The meet is on.
见面安排好了
72 Pine Bluff, Inglewood.
Inglewood的Pine Bluff社区72号♥
Two p. m.
下午2点
That was quick.
神速啊
What did you think, man?
你以为呢?
Men's jail is headquarters, baby.
牢房♥就是咱总部 兄弟
CLAUDETTE: Something you need?
在找什么吗?
This new guy handing out the mail must be dyslexic.
新来的邮件派递是不是有读写障碍
They keep mixing up our mail.
信件发个乱七八糟
When's Danny coming back?
Danny什么时候回来啊?
Unis responded to a shooting. Victim pronounced deceased.
我们要去一个枪击现场了 有伤亡
Steve, need you too.
Steve! 你也过来一下!
Kid's name is Cardell Rhodes.
年轻人名叫Cardell Rhodes
Gunned down outside his house.
在自己家门外被枪击
Cardell Rhodes? The football player?
Cardell Rhodes? 那个橄榄球运动员?
You know him? I coached him in Pop Warner.
你认识他? 对 在Pop Warner联赛里做过他的教练
I'm sorry. I need you and Steve to get on over there.
我很遗憾 我要你和Steve去
I thought I was supposed to be riding a desk.
我还以为今天继续留守办公呢
Not today. I've got everyone sweeping the streets
今天不了 要赶在总统车队来之前
ahead of the presidential motorcade.
派出所有有空的人去整顿大街
Stash houses, dealers, hookers, the whole nine.
把毒品屋 毒贩子 妓♥女♥那些都处理干净
Much as I want out of my forced detention,
虽然我很想出去放放风
Julien's history with the kid gives him a leg up.
但Julien认识那孩子 比我有优势
You're right. Go with Ronnie.
说得对 你和Ronnie一起去
What's up? Never mind.
什么事? 没什么
There was another victim. Minor injuries.
另外还有一个受害者 轻伤
He was treated at the scene.
在现场抢救治疗
I'm going back to my crosswords.
我回去玩填字游戏了
I'll meet you outside.
我们外头会合
Hey, Steve. Steve.
嘿 Steve
I need you to do me a solid.
我要你帮我个忙
I took a bedroom tumble with a woman on the force.
我和一个女警滚了次床单
She found out she's not the only teeter‐totter on the playground,
结果她发现"操场上不止她一个跷跷板"
got pissed, now she's jamming me up with Claudette.
生了气 准备让我在Claudette那里难堪
This chick wrote a letter to Claudette,
她给Claudette写了一封信
laying the whole thing out.
把整件事写了进去
Should stand out as personal.
我知道这是私事
I'm trying to intercept it,
我一直想拦下那封信
but I gotta work this case with Julien.
但我现在得和Julien去查案
You know what, you and me, we had our friction,
你知道吗 Ron 你和我 我们有过小摩擦
but in a world of crazy coozes,
但同在这个充满疯女人的世界里
trust me, I got your back.
相信我 我会罩着你的
That poison panty‐gram won't hit Claudette's desk.
那封恶毒的问候信不会到Claudette的桌上
Thanks, man.
多谢你了 老兄
First mail delivery came in. Nothing.
第一批信件来了 没有那封信
Shit. Might not come until this afternoon.
可恶 也许今天下午来
VIC: Maybe tomorrow.
也许明天
Or maybe not at all. He could be screwing with us.
也许不会来 他可能只是在玩我们
We can't take that chance.
但是我们不敢不信他
Good news is, you're trapped at the Barn.
好消息是 你现在在分局
Was. Claudette just put me on a 187 with Julien.
刚才是 Claudette刚让我和Julien去查一件枪击案
You can't bail?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表