剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
但他也很蠢 很粗心
Better hope he didn't mention your name or ours.
你最好祈祷他不会说出你或我们的名字
Let's just get out of here.
让我们离开这儿吧
VIC: You dodged the feds tonight with our help.
有我们的帮助 你才躲开了FBI
But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
但这只是冰山一角
You really think the Mexicans are just gonna go away?
你真的认为墨西哥人就会这么算了?
They're gonna keep coming after you until they get what they want.
他们不得到想要的东西 是不会善罢甘休的
And we all saw your idea of taking precautions. Come on, man.
我们都清楚你想未雨绸缪
Can you find out what the Mexicans want from me?
你能查清楚那些墨西哥人想从我这儿得到什么吗?
Maybe. But first, I need to know who's on your crew.
或许行 但是首先我得知道你的手下是些什么人
Only the ones that are close, that you trust.
那些你的亲信
I'll check them out.
我来查他们的底细
I don't find anything, that will be the end of it.
如果没发现什么 我们就此打住
Thank you.
谢谢
You set that whole thing up, didn't you?
你策划了这一切 是吗?
Without telling me. Something like that, yeah.
却不跟我讲一声 是这样 是
And now Rezian is gonna send me a list
现在Rezian要给我一份名单
with his most trusted crew on it.
上面有他最信任的手下
And everyone who knows anything about us
所有知道我们
and the money train is gonna be on it.
和运钞车的人都会在上面
I'm trying to help you. Don't you get that?
我是想帮你 你不懂吗?
You think I would do something
你以为我会
that would let those guns be in play somewhere else?
让那些枪♥支♥流落在外吗?
That I would let three random kids in Chicago
你以为我会为了自保 眼看着三个在芝加哥的小孩
get killed just to save my own?
无辜被杀吗?
Okay, so now Khalulian's busted.
现在Khalulian被抓了
And maybe he doesn't give up Rezian,
或许他不会供出Rezian
but he's sure as hell gonna point a finger at you and me.
但他肯定会指证你和我
Let him. Claudette was in on it.
随他去 Claudette会搞定
She knew about the bust?
她知道这次抓捕?
I told her we were working with the feds on a tip
我告诉她我们正在和FBI合作
you picked up from Rezian.
按照你从Rezian那里得到的情报行动
It was the only way to pull it off and keep us in the clear.
这是唯一能阻止惨案 又和我们撇清关系的办法
Khalulian knows about the money train too.
Khalulian也知道运钞车的事
And if he says anything,
如果他说了什么
our story is that it was a lie you fed to Rezian to keep him close.
我们就说是你为了接近Rezian故意撒的谎
So why did you keep me in the dark?
那你为什么你要瞒着我?
I don't trust you, remember?
我不相信你 记得吗?
You know what, that's bullshit.
你知道吗 太狗屁了
I've done nothing but look out for you, Corrine and the kids.
我做的一切都是在照顾你 Corrine和小孩
And every single thing I have told you has checked out so far.
每一件我所告诉你的事目前为止都被验证了
That hasn't stopped you from using your secret file
可惜没有阻止你利用自己的秘密文件来要挟我
to hang over our heads listing all the shit we've ever done.
列出了所有我们干的烂事
You know exactly why I did that.
你明明知道当初我为什么那么做
Look, I'm the one standing by you, Vic.
我是站在你这边的 Vic
You're the one cutting me out. Punishing me.
是你把我赶走 惩罚我
And you know what?
你知道吗?
It's a stupid, dangerous game that you're playing.
你是在玩火自焚
Because I'm just trying to help you protect
因为我只是在努力帮你
the only thing that really matters to you.
保护你唯一在乎的东西
(CAR DOOR OPENS)
(INDISTINCT SPEECH)
Interrogation 1, Tony.
一号♥审讯室 Tony
That our rapist?
是我们的强♥奸♥犯吗?
Uh, he's the guy who's renting the house,looks like our crime scene.
他租下了那间似乎是我们的案发现场的房♥间
Hey. Um...
嘿 呃...
I, uh‐‐ I heard some of the unis
我 呃 我听到有警员在抱怨...
complaining about the new administrative duties.
抱怨新的那个行政助理
Ever think about bringing someone on to assist you permanently.
你有想过找个固定助手吗?
You have someone in mind? Yeah, Danni.
你有人选推荐吗? 有 Danny
Danni's a sergeant. I wouldn't waste her time at a desk.
Danny是个警官 我不能让她浪费在写字桌上
You ever think the reason you run into problems is the person
你有没有想过你的那些麻烦 正是因为写字桌上的人...
is under‐used or under‐qualified?
挑选不当或是能力不够吗?
What are you doing, Dutch?
你是想干什么 荷兰佬?
Ever since Lee was born, she's changed.
自从她生了Lee之后 她就变了...
Some kind of maternal survival instinct.
有了某种母性的生存本能
I think what she really wants is something out of the line of fire.
她真正想要的是远离子弹的工作
She told you that? Too much pride.
她这么跟你说的? 她太骄傲了 不会说的
But if you wanted to go that way,
但是如果你想招人
I think you'd be helping her out.
我想你可以帮到她
She's already ID'd you for the kidnapping.
她已经认出是你绑♥架♥了她
I'm sure the DA can add conspiracy to commit rape
我相信检察官已经给你加了条伙同他人强♥奸♥的罪名
plus any additional charges
再加上任何可以附加的罪名
involving crimes against a minor.
包括对少数民族犯罪
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗?
Honestly? I wish they were all this easy.
说实话吗? 我希望别人也是这么心平气和
MAN: I never touched her.
我从没碰过她
She had sexual contact with two other minors.
她是和另外两个少数民族发生的性关系...
Boys her own age. It wasn't rape.
跟她一样大的男孩子 不是强♥奸♥
It wasn't consensual.
也不是自愿的
What she experienced was a part of a therapeutic treatment.
她所经历的只是治疗的一部分
Treatment? For what?
治疗? 治疗什么?
Wan's brother found out
Wan的哥哥发现
she was involved in a homosexual relationship.
她和一个同性有恋爱关系
Joe had assumed the role as head of the family after his father died.
自从他父亲去世后 Joe就成了一家之长
He didn't appreciate his sister disgracing them.
他不喜欢自己的妹妹侮辱他们的门楣
He wanted to spare his mother from heartbreak.
他不想让母亲得心脏病
So her brother hired you to rape the lesbian out of her?
所以她哥哥雇了你想把她身体里的拉拉情节强♥奸♥掉...
To show her a preferable alternative.
给她展示另一种更好的选择?
And this was supposed to get her to want more sex with men?
这是为了让她更想渴望和异性做♥爱♥?
I offered positive encouragement at a critical moment.
我在关键时刻提供有益的刺♥激♥
As far as Wan's case is concerned,
就Wan的案例而言
I'm hopeful it was successful.
我希望它是成功的
You have any proof that Lee hired you to treat his sister?
你有什么能证明Lee雇用了你来"治疗"他的妹妹?
I have a signed legal document
我有一份签过字的法律文件
giving me temporary custody over Wan while she was in my care.
在她受我照顾期间我有对她的临时监护权
And a check for $3000.
和一张3000美元的支票
How many stitches?
缝了几针?
Nineteen. Anything on Harms?
19针 有什么Harms的消息吗?
Yeah, I got a stake and notify on his car.
我在他车上找到了张"危险 小心"
And I talked to a neighbor.
我跟他一个邻居谈过
She told me that Harms always keeps his dog in the back,
她告诉我 Harms总是把狗留在后院
not in the house.
从不放进屋
Axl gave us up. He is the only one who knew we were going there.
Axl...他是唯一知道我们要去那里的人
That's why I got him stewing in the clubhouse.
我把他关在了休息室里
You tipped off Harms, dick wad. Who's Harms?
你去通知了Harms 混♥蛋♥ 谁是Harms?
He knew we were coming. Left his pit bull to greet us.
他知道我们要来 他用他的猛狗来招呼我们
The only question is, what did you get out of it?
现在 唯一的问题是 你能得到什么好处?
You must be more hooked into Harms than we thought.
你和Harms之间的关系比我们想象的还要深
You're barking up the wrong tree, fellas, okay?
你找错人了 伙计 好吗?
That's for the DEA to decide now.
那得留给药品管理局去决定了
JULIEN: Those guys like to drag their feet, it'll be nine, 10 months
那些家伙办起事来不利索 要想拿回你的店得拖上
before you get your store back.
九到十个月
Look, I had no problem giving up Larry.
瞧 供出Larry我无所谓
He's an asshole.
他是个混球
But I didn't wanna burn a guy like Harms
但是我不想伤及像Harms这样的人
'cause that's‐‐ That's like a death sentence, all right?
因为那就像是被判了死刑 懂吗?
Where is he at now?
他现在在哪儿?
(STAMMERING)
Where is he at now?
他现在在哪儿?
MURRAY: We recovered over 900 guns from the trucking factory
我们从那个运输公♥司♥找回了超过900支枪
thanks to your cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作
Vendrell snuggling up to Rezian seems to be working.
Vendrell在Rezian那卧底的计策似乎奏效了
Southern charm's good for something.
南方人的魅力还是有点用的
Thanks for not burning our Armenian target.
感谢你没有毁了我们的亚美尼亚人目标
With Rezian still in play,
只要Rezian能继续掌权
we can get deeper into the organization.
我们就能进一步打入他们的组织内部
Try to take the whole thing down.
把他们一锅端
MURRAY: Well, Khalulian's not talking.
Khalulian什么都不肯说
Hasn't mentioned any cops, either.
也没有提到任何警♥察♥
So looks like your man's cover's still solid.
看来你的卧底还没有暴露
Guess he's as loyal as Rezian says he is.
猜他正如Rezian所言般的忠诚
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表