剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
And how's your running gonna make me look?
那你的逃跑会让别人怎么看我?
You should run too, man.
你也该逃跑 伙计
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
This isn't something I haven't thought of myself, okay?
我不是没想过这些 好吗?
Then let's go. No.
那我们走吧 不!
No, Shane does not get to win.
不! 不能让Shane得逞
He dropped the grenade that killed our team.
他扔了手榴弹 杀了我们的人
But he doesn't get to kill your career,
但是不能让他毁了你的前途
my life with my children.
我和我孩子们的生活
This side gig I got going with ICE,
我和ICE的合作...
it's going really well.
进行得非常顺利
Now, I'm trying to insulate us from all this shit.
现在 我正要让我们摆脱这所有的麻烦
Set us up with jobs and Fed badges.
让我们有饭碗 成为联邦探员
Why would they wanna bail us out, Vic?
为什么他们会想保我们 Vic?
Me helping out Olivia, it's got her in my corner.
我帮了Olivia 让她掉进我手心里
And she's whispering in all the right ears.
她能给上头高♥官♥吹吹风
All I gotta do is nail this shithead Mexi.
我要做的就是捉住这个该死的墨西哥人头目
Pezuela? Not Pezuela.
Pezuela? 不是Pezuela
His boss.
他的老板
This cartel guy.
Cartel黑帮的一份子
When that mouse trap springs,
等那个捕鼠器动了
I'll tell ICE that it's time for them to cut us a deal.
我会去通知ICE 那就是我们谈条件的时候
You think they'll go for that?
你觉得他们会上钩?
All I need is two, three more days.
我再需要两、三天的时间
We keep looking for Shane
我们继续找Shane
or he stays hidden that long,
或者他能藏那么久
I turn it up a notch with Olivia,
我一点点搞定Olivia
and then I toss your name in when she starts talking terms.
然后当她开始做说客时 我再说出你的名字
Give me one last shot
给我最后一次机会
at getting us through this shit.
让我们挺过这一次
If I fail, we'll both run.
如果我失败了 我们一起跑
♪ ♪
CASSIDY: Mom?
妈妈?
Megan had a bad dream.
Megan做恶梦了
Didn't you hear her crying?
你没听到他在哭吗?
Uh. Okay, um.
好吧
Go back to bed.
回床上去吧
Come on, you've got school in the morning.
快去 你早上还要上学
Come on.
快去
DUTCH: Uh, Nurse Mackey?
Mackey护士?
We're here about that, uh, assault victim you called in?
我们来这是为了你举报的受暴被害者
Yeah. Can you cover my beds for me? Thanks, Barb.
替我照看一下床位好吗? 谢谢 Barb
Before I say anything, I need to be sure
在我开口之前 我需要你保证
that I can't get into trouble for this.
我不会有任何麻烦
Vic cannot know that I came to you.
不能让Vic知道我找过你
Anything you say pertaining to this investigation
任何你所说的和调查有关的事
is protected. You have my word.
都受保护 我保证
No, I'm gonna need it in writing.
不 我需要你写下来
I want my lawyer to review it.
我要我的律师过目
Corrine, it's us.
Corrine 是我们
CORRINE: Just have the papers drawn up
你们还是草拟一下
and be back here in two hours.
两个小时后再回来
What's the rush? Vic planning something?
这么急干什么? Vic在搞什么动作吗?
No, just be back here in two hours. Okay.
没有 两个小时后再来 好吧
Corrine, we'll draw up whatever documents you want.
Corrine 无论你要什么 我们都会去起草一份
But we'll need to know what we're dealing with right now.
但是我们得知道我们要面对的事
Oh, God.
上帝
Shane and Mara contacted me.
Shane和Mara联络了我
They wanted information about the police search.
他们想要警♥察♥搜索的消息
Vic convinced me to go along with it.
Vic劝我继续合作
He lied to me and he used me to try to kill them.
他骗了我 他利用我以杀了他们
I need Vic out of my life for good.
我要让Vic离开我的生活
But my kids cannot know that I did this to him.
但是不能让我的孩子知道我对他这么做
Arrest her and find out what she knows in interrogation.
逮捕她 看看她对内情到底知道多少
We arrest Corrine Mackey,
我们逮捕Corrine Mackey
that leaves us limited and dated information on Shane.
不利于我们获得Shane那边最新的消息
Now, we work with her, that allows us to get to him.
现在 她跟我们合作能帮助我们抓住他
PHILLIPS: She's admitted to having contact with a fugitive.
她承认和逃犯有定时联络 在被起诉之后
She can be forced to cooperate.
她就不得不合作了
DUTCH: Corrine's only trying to get free from the web that Vic has spun.
Corrine只是想要摆脱Vic撒下的网
She didn't have to come forward.
她并没有必要站出来
‐We owe her. ‐Not to mention,
是我们欠她 更别提
this could close the book on Vic Mackey for good.
她能帮我们解决Vic Mackey的事
Something that should have been done a long time ago.
一件我们早该了结的事了
I gave Vic a pass from time to time.
我总是时不时地放Vic一马
But only when he could make a difference.
但只是在他可以发挥作用的时候
No, you were sweeping him under the rug.
不 你是想抹杀他
He's made a lot of good arrests.
他抓过不少人
I don't want all those overturned.
我不想让这些人再被放出来
The crimes Corrine can help get Vic on
Corrine能帮助我们抓到Vic的罪行
are limited to him and Shane.
仅限于他和Shane所犯下的
Shouldn't jeopardize any convictions.
不会威胁到任何判刑
Fine.
好吧
Let's give her the help she needs.
给她想要的
How's the early retirement?
提前退休的生活过得如何?
It's not all Hawaiian shirts and fishing trips.
原来并不是穿起夏威夷衬衫去钓鱼
Yeah, I heard about Vendrell.
是的 我听说了Vendrell的事
Strike Team's demise is more violent than I predicted.
突击队的解散方式比我预料的还要劲爆
End of an era. But I'm already looking forward to a new one.
一个时代的终结 但是我已经期待找一个新主
Of course.
当然了
Vic Mackey doesn't hand over his badge without an exit strategy.
没有后路 Vic Mackey是不会上交他的警徽的
I'm here to warn you.
我来这儿是要警告你
Your golden parachute might be about to rip.
你的"金降落伞"可能要黄了 (官员离职后仍能得到丰厚的酬金)
Olivia gave me a heads‐up.
Olivia给我透了点风声
Guillermo Beltran's the new Fed get.
联邦探员新盯上了Guillermo Beltran
Really?
真的?
Pezuela's an M. B. A. with a dirty agenda.
Pezuela不过是个运作肮脏勾当的M.B.A.
This guy Beltran, he's the real power.
这个叫Beltran的家伙才是真正的掌权人
Which is why ICE needs me now more than ever.
所以ICE比任何时候都需要我
You think Chaffee and the line‐up
你以为Chaffee和他要负责的
of budget‐crunchers he answers to gives a rat's ass about you?
精简人员预算会在乎你?
About keeping you alive?
保你这条小命?
The moment Beltran crossed that border,
Beltran跨越边境的那一刻起
the rules of the game changed.
游戏的规则就变了
The Feds want this guy so bad they can taste it.
联调局的人太想抓住这个家伙了 都能幻想那胜利的滋味了
And they will not have a problem shooting the messenger.
对个跑腿的人下手 他们不会有什么顾忌的
Oh, I see. So you want me to just back off
我明白了 所以你就是想我闪一边
and let you handle things and gobble up all the glory.
让你来处理 功劳一个人独吞
Is that it?
是吧?
There's only gonna be room for one guy to work Beltran.
这里只应该一个人去对付Beltran
And that's gonna be me.
那人该是我
That's what I do.
我就是干这行的
Not anymore.
不再是了
You're way in over your head, councilman.
你是在玩火 议员大人
Working the Mexican cartel from the inside out?
想打进墨西哥毒帮内部?
This isn't pushing paperwork from the Barn to downtown.
又不是把一份文件从警局下发到镇上
This is real police work.
这是警♥察♥干的活
Pezuela's seen your old photo album.
Pezuela看过你的老相片 (指他被人拍下的口♥交♥照片)
He doesn't fear you.
他不怕你
He doesn't respect you, and Beltran won't, either.
不尊敬你 Beltran也不会
So do yourself and your family a favor.
所以帮你自己和家人一个忙
Step away from the table, stay away from me,
离这事远点 离我远点
and let the real men finish this job.
让真正的男人来干完这一票
MARA: Eat one of those hot dogs.
吃一块热狗
You know, baby?
你瞧 宝贝...
Yeah?
什么?
Might be kind of nice to find a place on the coast.
如果能在海边找个地方也许还不错
Mm.
嗯
I'd like that.
我喜欢这主意
Hey, buddy?
嘿 伙计
You ready?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表