剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
I'm not the one behind this.
幕后黑手不是我
We need to get Rezian into protective custody.
我们需要替Rezian申请保护性拘留
It's too late for that.
太晚了
He'll be dead before the request is processed.
申请下来以前他就已经死了
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
Okay, maybe‐‐
好吧 或许...
Maybe my Armenian problem goes away.
或许我的亚美尼亚人问题会消失
With Rezian dead, maybe he's the only Armo
Rezian一死 或许他是唯一一个了解我
who knows enough about me to hold a grudge.
并且为此满心怀恨的亚美尼亚人
Or maybe Armenian number two knows what Rezian knows
再或者亚美尼亚人的二当家知道Rezian所知道的
and blames us for getting the boss whacked.
然后把他们老大的死怪罪到我们头上
You have to warn him.
你得去警告他
Yeah, so he can get himself in the right frame of mind
好吧 那他就能调整到正确心态...
to take a shiv.
随身带好剃刀?
No, I'll figure out how to head that off.
不 我会想出法子阻止的
Meanwhile, you get cred by giving him the heads‐up.
同时 你得去给他个警告
And he'll owe you.
他就欠你人情了
How you holding up?
你怎么撑下来的?
Oatmeal and bologna.
燕麦粥和香肠
I haven't had a woman in weeks.
我好几星期没碰女人了
Well, oatmeal's good for the colon.
燕麦粥有益于肠胃
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很有趣?
The DA is squeezing the accountant who did my books at the port.
检察官正在逼迫那个在港口时替我做帐的会计师
He agreed to turn evidence.
他已经同意交出证据
He's being deposed this afternoon.
他今天下午就将出庭作证
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力帮忙的
In the meantime, you got a much bigger problem.
同时 你有个更大的麻烦
I got word that you're hard candy.
我听说你已入虎口
You been greenlit by the Mexicans.
墨西哥人已将你列为追杀对象
The Mexicans? Why?
墨西哥人? 为什么?
Look, you just need to watch yourself
你小心就是
until I can get you moved into protective custody.
直到我替你弄到保护性拘留
I am going to protect you.
我会保护你的
You better. You know why?
你最好那样 你知道为什么吗?
Anything happens to me, I've already given the order to go after your friend's family.
我已经下令 只要我出了事 就会追杀你朋友的家人
And yours too.
还有你的家人
If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't warn you.
如果我想你死 我不会事先给你警告的
Then let's just call it incentive.
那就当作是激励吧
[POLICE SIRENS WAILING]
VIC: Some of these bangers can read.
有一些黑帮分子还是识字的
This is John Layton, Pasadena address.
死者叫John Layto,是Pasadena市的
No priors, no witnesses.
没有前科 没有目击证人
At least none of the sharing kind.
至少没人愿意分享所见
What's Mr. Layton from Pasadena with no priors
这位没有前科的Pasadena市的Layton先生
doing walking around this stretch of misery?
在这鬼地方晃荡个啥?
COP: Gang turf, upscale victim, drugs.
黑帮地盘 上流受害者 买♥♥毒品的?
VIC: This is not where whitey scores his powder.
这可不是白人能买♥♥到毒品的地儿
Century Boulevard caters more to the paleface group.
他们一般在世纪大道那买♥♥毒品
He's got over a hundred in cash in his wallet. No robbery.
他钱包里的现金超过100美元 排除抢劫
Maybe trying to pick up a trick.
难道想招♥妓♥?
The stroll's six blocks that way.
六个街区外才是红灯区
These tags: Los Mags, One‐Niners.
这些涂鸦:Los Mags、One-Niners(均为黑帮名称)
This is gang central. We all know what this is.
这可是黑帮中心地带 我们都知道是怎么回事
Only difference is, you're the one who has to call the mayor
不同的是 必须给市长打电♥话♥的人是你
and tell him that his list got a white guy popped.
告诉他 他的通缉令使一个白人被枪杀
We don't know it's top 10‐related.
我们还不知道这是否和通缉令有关
Drive‐by?
飞车枪杀?
VIC: Look, this list is like the standings in the sports section.
这个通缉令就像分阶段体育比赛里的比分表
Every gang is making a playoff push.
每个帮派都在为进决赛而努力
Find the shooter.
找出枪手吧
[POLICE RADIO SQUAWKING]
Okay, uh, Vic and I will take the One‐Niners‐‐
好吧 我和Vic负责One‐Niners帮
No, no, no. Shane comes with me.
不 不 不 Shane和我一起去
I'll‐‐ I'll bring him up to speed.
我...我会让他带回所有重要消息的
You and Julien go press the Los Mags.
你和Julien负责Los Mags帮
[CAR DOOR OPENS]
[CAR DOOR CLOSES]
How'd Rezian take the bad news?
Rezian如何处理这个坏消息呢?
He's a big believer in life insurance.
他可是人寿保险的最大信徒
He gets whacked, they come after your family and mine.
他若被杀 他的手下就会去追杀你我的家人
[SIGHS]
We gotta figure out how many rungs on the Armenian ladder know about our money‐train rip‐off.
我们得搞清楚亚美尼亚人帮里有多少头目知道我们劫运钞车一事
Jesus Christ.
天哪!
How'd we lose control of this?
我们怎么会对这失去控制权的?
Rezian's accountant's about to give him up.
Rezian的会计师就要揭发他了
Expects me to hose him down.
他希望我把他给收拾了
If we don't, that screws us up too.
如果不那样做 我们也完蛋了
The accountant, later.
会计师的事 以后再说
Keeping Rezian alive, now.
当务之急是保证Rezian活着
[CAR ENGINE STARTS]
VIC: Moses.
Moses
Just crashing by to say, "What up?"
碰巧路过 来打声招呼
SHANE: Redecorating?
重新装♥修♥?
MOSES: This is all your boys.
都是你们的人干的
Pigs moved through here like a damn hurricane.
死猪们像飓风一样把这弄得乱七八糟的
Tossed my breezie's crib too.
还去抄了我马子的家
Shut down my weed spot right away and I ain't done no harm.
关了我在这附近卖♥♥大♥麻♥的地儿 我又没做什么坏事
You waking up in the morning does harm.
你早上能醒来已经是件坏事了
Dead bodies on your turf, not a good look, Moses.
有人死在你地盘上 这可不大好看 Moses
Like I told PoPo, don't know nothing about it.
我已经告诉过条子了 我什么都不知道
Didn't stop them from messing up my place.
但也没能阻止他们在我家乱翻
I guess you don't know nothing
我想你也不知道报纸上的通缉榜单前10名的事了
I know we repping at number five.
我知道我们被放在第五位
SHANE: Blow a hole in a white man, get respect.
轰了一个白人 你就能得到敬重
A shot at number one.
你的目标是第一位吧
MOSES: I'm a businessman.
我是正经商人
And merking white folk is a no‐go for my commerce.
杀个白人对我的生意没啥好处
What about one of your baby bangers trying to earn cred?
要是你那些手下想捞点功劳呢?
One of my G's wilding out, I'd have heard.
如果是我的手下撒野 我会听说的
There's plenty of nigs out there perpetrating felonious bullshit.
外面有那么多黑人犯下更加重大的罪行
Why don't you swarm on them, stay out of my grill?
你们怎么就咬定是我的手下? 少来盘问我
Who else would pull a jack move like this?
还有谁可能做出这种小偷小摸的?
Athens, Piru, Spookstreet.
Athens、Piru、Spook Street (均为帮派名称)
Spookstreet didn't make the list.
Spook Street帮连榜单都没上
What I'm saying. They need to step they game up, or they out.
我说什么来着 他们得有行动 要么加入 要么干脆退出
You got any soldiers in County, Moses?
Moses 你在郡里有没有手下?
Sure, I got soldiers in County.
当然 我在郡里有的是手下
We straight claiming County as One‐Nine turf.
郡里就是我们One-Niner帮的天下
Got a deal for you.
做笔交易吧
We have an associate locked up there, needs protecting.
我们有一个合伙人被关在那里需要保护
I ain't doing jack for you till this shooter's gaffled up.
抓到凶手前 我不会替你们卖♥♥命的
Keep the cops out of my shit.
让那些条子离我的地盘远点
You do this, I'll make sure our guys back off.
你接受的话 我保证让我们的人离你远远的
You got till 4:00 to make the streets smooth,
四点前你得让这条街恢复平静
so I can be about my paper.
让我能安心做事
Then I'll see about your boy in County.
然后我才会去郡里见你的人
Deal.
成交
DANNY: Please get these people behind the yellow tape.
请让那些人站在黄色警戒线后面
Victim's Lana Boyle.
受害者是Lana Boyle
Looks like a cinder block fell and killed her.
好像是一块渣煤砖掉下来砸死了她
DUTCH: Death from above.
来自上层的死召啊
This is Doug Obermyer.
这是Doug Obermyer
The victim's his girlfriend.
受害者的男朋友
I'm Detective Wagenbach. This is Detective Billings.
我是Wagenbach警探 这位是Billings警探
I'm really sorry.
我很遗憾
One of those assholes murdered her.
那些垃圾中的一个杀了她!
You think this wasn't an accident?
你觉得这不是一起意外事故?
Those goddamn beaners have been hassling us since we rented this space.
自从我们租了这个地方 那些该死的垃圾就一直找我们麻烦
Um, this a commercial building?
这是一处商业建筑?
It's a rehearsal space. Lana was our lead singer.
是排练的地方 Lana是我们的主唱
Yeah, rent's cheap in this neighborhood.
这边租金便宜
Tenants next door didn't like the music?
隔壁的房♥客不喜欢音乐?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表