剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Okay? They'll believe that.
好吗? 他们会相信的
I won't do it.
我不会这么做
Mara, you gotta take care of Jackson.
Mara 你必须照顾Jackson
Yourself.
你亲自照顾
Our little baby girl right in here.
还有我们的小女儿
No.
不
Mara, you and the kids can still have a good life.
Mara 你和孩子们仍然可以有幸福的生活
And that's all that matters to me.
这是我唯一在乎的
No, we wouldn't. We wouldn't have you.
不 我们不会有 如果我们没有了你
Listen, you can't think about me now, okay?
听着 你不能再想我了 好吗?
You can't. All right?
你不能再想了 好吗?
Now, you gotta go.
现在去吧
Okay? You gotta go. You gotta go. Come on.
好吗? 你必须去 来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
快来
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Nobody's gonna tear us apart.
没人能把我们分开
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
Well, I always told you I'd get you a mansion someday.
哦 我总说我会给你买♥♥幢大房♥子
(DOOR CLOSES)
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表