剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Protein helps with my memory capability.
蛋白质有益我的记忆力
I'll get right on that.
我马上帮你叫
You and I have the only two copies of the keys.
仅有的两把钥匙 你我各一把
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
There are over a hundred blackmail files in this box.
箱子里有超过100份的敲诈文件
I only need one to get my badge back.
我只要其中一封就可以拿回我的警徽
So you're gonna blackmail someone just like Pezuela?
你要学Pezuela敲诈别人?
No, I'm gonna give them their sin back,
不 我把它们送回
grant them absolution.
寻得他们的赦免
Him giving me my badge back is just gonna be his way of showing gratitude.
他会替我争回警徽以表感激
Right now, this intel is the only proof that we have that Pezuela's dirty.
眼下 这些资料是能证明Pezuela勾当的唯一证据
Using it as leverage will compromise it as evidence.
用它来做交易就不能做证据了
Plus, Pezuela will know that you have the box.
而且Pezuela会知道你拿了箱子
We can't risk exposing that now.
我们现在不能冒险暴露自己
But now that your Kodak moment is out of this box,
既然你的"柯达一刻"已经不在这箱子里了
the hell with everyone else, right?
就不担心别人的丑事了 对吗?
You and me we're never gonna be friends.
你和我永远不可能做朋友
We both know that we're just here for survival.
我们都知道大家只是为了抓住救命稻草
Now, you wanna be mayor.
你想当市长
All I wanna do is keep being a cop.
我只想继续做警♥察♥
We can't use this information to get your job back.
我们不能利用这些资料来让你干回本行
But we can begin to use it to hurt Pezuela.
但是我们可以用它来给Pezuela颜色看
Those body‐dragging murders you're investigating.
你们正在调查的拖尸案
Pezuela sweeping away the Salvadorans.
Pezuela想把萨尔瓦多人一网打尽
What of it?
还有什么?
So he can build his new hotel.
那他就可以建他的新旅馆
There's a vote tomorrow night, a major rezoning bill.
明晚有次投票 区域重分类议案
Councilman Dowd is chairman of the committee.
Dowd议员是委员会主席
Dowd's in the box.
Dowd在盒子里
Pezuela's twisting his arm so the vote will go his way.
Pezuela要挟他 投票结果就会如他所愿
What if we made a copy of the file for our case against Pezuela
如果我们复印一份留作检举Pezuela
and send Dowd the original, anonymously?
而不留名字地把原件送给Dowd怎么样?
Untwist his arm.
"给他松绑"
Pezuela spent a lot of money,
Pezuela花了很多钱
shed a lot of blood for that hotel.
为那旅馆下了血本
He's gonna be pissed.
他肯定会生气
(CHUCKLES)
Pull the file.
把文件找出来
Any luck?
有收获吗?
No, not yet.
不 还没有
But I seem to vaguely recall that Hector had some kind of alibi.
但是我似乎隐约记起Hector有某种不在场证明
Maybe if you took off the sunglasses,
或许你摘下太阳眼镜
you could actually see something.
让你看见点东西
Doctor's orders.
医生的吩咐
Fluorescents exacerbate my migraines.
光亮会让我的偏头痛更厉害
Oh, here it is.
啊 在这儿
Lorena Francisco.
Lorena Francisco
All night. Great rack.
整晚 大胸
Well, this sounds like your notes.
听上去是你的笔记
She said she was with Hector the night of the murder.
她说谋杀案当晚她和Hector在一起
And I do recall she had great tits.
我确实想起她有对大奶♥子♥
CLAUDETTE: Billings.
Billings
See you in my office.
能来我办公室一趟吗?
I just got a call from the city attorney's office.
检察官办公室给我打来电♥话♥
Said your lawyer turned down our settlement offer.
说你的律师拒绝了我们的和解提案
I'm not at liberty to discuss the case.
我不能自♥由♥讨论这案子
That's what my bitch dyke lawyer's for.
那是我婊♥子♥拉拉律师干的活
Bad enough criminals sue us,
已经有够多的罪犯告我们了
but cops filing bogus suits?
可连警♥察♥都要提起这种假诉讼?
I was injured on the job and now I'm disabled.
我在工作时受伤 现在我残废了
You know where that payoff money comes from?
你知道薪水是从哪儿来的吗?
It's community programs, education, gang intervention.
社区项目 培训 帮派调停
You should've thought about that long before you let Mackey and Kavanaugh out of control.
那在你让Mackey和Kavanaugh乱来之前真该好好想清楚
This is on you.
这都怪你
Get out.
滚出去
Department must be pretty desperate you begging me to settle.
部门肯定不顾一切想让你求我和解
Looks like I got the brass by the balls and now it's squeezing time.
看来我抓住了上司们的老二 是该捏一把的时候了
You're a goddamn joke.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个笑话
I'll add slander to my suit.
我会在起诉书中加入中伤
Captain. Witness turned up a match from our ex‐Federales list.
局长 证人找出了一个和我的前警员名单里相符的人
It's just in time.
正及时
Julien? You remember a case, couple of years back, Doris Borrego?
Julien 你还记得几年前的一桩案子吗? Doris Borrego案?
You shared it with Central? Yeah, that's right.
我们和市局的人一起办的? 没错
Sure, it's my first dead body. Bathtub.
当然 是我第一桩凶手案 死在浴缸里
Did you testify at that trial?
你在法庭上作证了吗?
Didn't do much good.
没帮上什么忙
Defense ripped Billings' police work to shreds.
被告律师把Billings的警方报告攻击得体无完肤
Encardi chewed him out in the hallways.
Encardi狠狠批了他
Half of downtown heard it.
闹得满城风云
Yeah, thanks.
啊 谢谢
According to Billings,
按照Billings的说法
Encardi was the one that tanked the case.
是Encardi让案子败诉
Seems like it really got under his skin.
看来这让他耿耿于怀
Maybe Steve would be interested in a chance to redeem himself?
或许Steve有兴趣挽回下自己的名誉
I'm all about second chances.
我一向给人第二次机会
On our body draggings, witness ID'd Marcus Villanueva.
目击证人认出我们的拖尸者是Marcus Villanueva
Thrown off the Policia Federal two years ago.
两年前被联邦警♥察♥局扫地出门
Him and his partner
他和搭档
accidentally slit the throat of a suspect during an interrogation.
在一次审讯时意外地抹了嫌犯的脖子
On‐the‐job training for his next gig.
在为自己的下一步演出做练习么
His brother owns an Army surplus store.
他兄弟在Norman有一家出♥售♥多余军事物资的店
If he's there, he's probably not alone or empty‐handed.
如果他在那 很可能不是单枪匹马或者手无寸铁
Strike Team leads it.
突击小队牵头
I'll see if downtown can shake loose a SWAT unit.
我看看市里能不能派支特警队来
I'll make sure that happens.
我会让它成的
Set up strategic on the 101 on‐ramp near 59th and Olive.
在靠近59号♥和Olive大道的101匝道口设卡
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗?
Absolutely.
当然
RONNIE: Place is closed.
周围已经封锁
They got six cars parked out back.
屋子后面停了六辆车
One of them is a pick up truck our witness identified.
其中一辆皮卡被证人认出来了
We should move while we got them contained.
等他们一上车 我们就得行动
These psychos aren't run‐of‐the‐hood bangers, they get off on collateral damage.
这些疯子会不惜伤害无辜来逃跑
Your call.
你指挥
SWAT's 15 minutes out. We'll wait.
特警队15分钟后到 我们等着
CLAUDETTE: Where's Vic?
Vic在哪儿?
He's trying to head off Salvadoran retaliation. He's on his way.
他正试着制止萨尔瓦多人的报复行动 他正在赶过来
Heard things didn't go so well at your hearing.
听说你的听证会进行得不太顺利
That's unfortunate.
真倒霉
Must have been a full moon.
看来到月圆了
Bad night for everyone.
今晚谁都要遭殃
A cartel death squad used a couple of Salvas to draw blood lines down Kearney.
Cartel的敢死队用两个萨尔瓦多人沿着Kearney街画了血♥书♥
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
你一无所知 是吧?
It's awful.
太糟糕了
Almost as awful
糟糕得就像是
as having a former employee sell off your private files.
被前雇员把自己的私人文件卖♥♥出去
What files are those?
那些是什么文件?
Whatever they are,
不管是什么
they sure got the cesspool bubbling.
肯定能引来苍蝇就是
ROC, Salvadorans, Niners,
ROC 萨尔瓦多人 Niners
they're all bidding.
这些帮派都在喊价
The word is, intel belonged to you.
传说东西是你的
What's your interest?
你想要什么?
Same as yours.
和你一样
Get back what I lost.
拿回我失去的东西
Your badge?
你的警徽?
Squeezing Aceveda was a waste of time.
逼Aceveda就范是浪费时间
He's a eunuch. My point.
他没种 我是说...
You need someone with balls.
你得找个有种的人
I keep my badge,
我保住我的警徽
I got the resources to be that guy.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表