剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你工作了结以后就会被重新分派
The Strike Team is my team to run.
突击队是我带的
Give me some new blood. I've had enough blood.
我需要新鲜血液 我看到的血够多了
You don't like it, put in for a transfer.
你不喜欢 就申请调离
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Me either.
我也是
Can't let them get caught. That's right.
不能让他们被抓到 没错
Not gonna help you find them if somebody's gonna get hurt.
如果有人会受伤 那我是不会帮你的
Corrine, the last thing in the world I'm gonna do is hurt them.
Corrine 我最不愿意做的就是伤害他们
You really expect me to believe you're not gonna want payback?
你真的想要我相信 你不会报复?
This isn't about payback.
这关报复什么事!
It's about the father of your children staying free.
这事关你孩子父亲的自♥由♥
And the best way we can do that is to keep Shane and Mara a couple...
所以我们最好是保持Shane和Mara...
(PHONE RINGING)
You know what to do. Now do it.
你知道该怎么做 现在就做吧
(BEEPS)
Hello?
你好
Hi, Corrine, tell me what you know.
你好 Corrine 告诉我你知道些什么
They're holding off releasing Shane's picture to the press.
他们推迟了向媒体公布Shane的照片
What else?
还有呢?
All divisions are involved.
所有的分局都出动了
The federal authorities have been notified.
也通知了联邦局
Your pictures are being released to borders and airports.
你们的照片已经在边境和机场张贴了
If you give me a 50 mile radius as to where you are,
如果你告诉我 你们对外50英里半径的范围
Vic can probably get more detailed information as to exactly where the police are.
Vic很可能搞到更详细的警力分布
I said that if we give a 50 mile radius of where we are,
他说如果我们告诉他 我们对外50英里半径的范围
they can get more specifics. Give me the phone.
他们能打探到更具体的情报 给我电♥话♥
SHANE: Put Vic on. Now, Corrine. I know he's there.
让Vic听电♥话♥ 马上 Corrine 我知道他在
(BEEP)
I'm listening.
我在听
The deal was my wife speaks to your ex-wife.
说好是我妻子跟你前妻通话
Not that you sit in on the call
而不是你监听电♥话♥
or coach Corrine on how to pump Mara for intel.
或者教Corrine怎样从Mara那里得到信息
Just looking out for you, Shane.
我只是在关心你 Shane
Don't want your plan to go to shit
你不想你的计划失败
just like your plan to kill me and Ronnie.
就像你杀我和Ronnie的计划吧?
That plan was solid. You had no idea.
那计划万无一失 你根本不知道
Just couldn't get the brother to close the deal with Ronnie.
只是没能让那老兄给Ronnie做个了断
And you were waiting for me at my place, weren't you?
而你则在我家等着我 是吧?
Least I had the sack to take you out myself.
至少我准备好了亲自结果你
You're the pussy who sent some random Mexicans
而你这个孬种派了些墨西哥人
to rub me out along with Rezian.
来把我跟Rezian杀掉
What can I do for you now, Shane?
现在我能为你做什么 Shane?
You can help me steer clear of the police
你能帮我避开警♥察♥
so we both don't end up in prison.
这样我们都不会进监狱
I can't do that if I don't know which direction you're pointed in.
如果你不给我指个地方 我可没办法做到
I'm gonna be pointing at you
如果你再被我发现干涉这些电♥话♥
if I catch you near any one of these calls again.
那我要指的就是你了
Don't think I won't be watching.
别以为我不会盯着你
I'm glad to know it.
很高兴你告诉我
Tonight, 10:00, when we call this number
今晚10点 我们打这电♥话♥的时候
Corrine had better have some new intel,
Corrine最好有新的消息
and you'd better not be there.
而你最好别在
(DIAL TONE HUMS)
CORRINE: What did he say?
他说什么了?
Shane's paranoid.
Shane草木皆兵了
The sooner we get him out of the country, the better.
我们越早把他弄出边境越好
What would happen to Jackson if he had whooping cough and he stopped his meds?
如果Jackson有百日咳而又没有药 会怎么样?
He doesn't get the right antibiotics,
如果他搞不到抗生素
it could turn into pneumonia, get dangerous.
会发展成肺炎 那就危险了
MAN: There you go.
给你
Claudette shut down the Strike Team.
Claudette解散了突击队
Holy shit.
见鬼
Another thing that I've gotta thank Shane for when we catch up to him.
等我们追上Shane后 这件事也得好好谢谢他
How'd the phone call with Mara go?
跟Mara的电♥话♥怎么样了?
Wasn't able to get a 20.
我没坚持到20秒
Here,see if,uh,Shane tried to get this prescription refilled anywhere around here.
看这个 看看Shane有没有在这附近重新配这药
Not getting anywhere without my goddamn badge.
没有警徽我什么都办不到
What are you gonna work next? If Shane's got fake ID's,
你下一步准备干嘛? 如果Shane拿着假身份证
who's the paper man?
那是谁给他做的?
How's he financing this cannonball run?
他跑路的钱从哪里来?
He didn't ask for cash, so he must have some.
他没要现金 所以他自己一定有
We assumed that the Mexicans who killed Rezian
我们之前假定 拿走Rezian的10万美元的
took his hundred grand.
是杀掉他的墨西哥人
You think Shane snagged it?
你现在认为是Shane抢了那钱?
That kind of money can take him a long way.
那些钱够他跑很远了
Yeah. Here's hoping Jackson's cough
是的 希望Jackson的咳嗽
doesn't take a turn for the better.
不会好转
We need to get out of L.A. soon.
我们要快点离开洛杉矶
The less moving we do for the next day or two,the better off we are. (JACKSON COUGHING)
下面一两天我们越少行动越好
MARA: He's still running a fever, Shane.
他还在发烧 Shane
Hell, I'm doing the best I can, Mara.
见鬼 我已经尽力了 Mara
Look, we gotta get rid of this car.
听着 我们必须丢了这辆车
(EXHALES)
Then we can take care of Jackson.
然后就能照顾Jackson了
If that black asshole you hired had done his job,
如果你雇的那个黑鬼 完成了你交代的活儿
then we wouldn't be running.
我们就不会这样逃跑了
I don't get to pick and choose
我不能选择
which guys I can hang murder charges over.
让谁承担谋杀的罪名
Look, this shouldn't take long, okay?
不会太久的 好吗?
Just wait in the car.
在车里等我
Be careful.
小心点
Hey, what's the word, amigo?
嗨 有什么消息 朋友
Last time you called me "amigo"
上次你叫我朋友
I caught a four-month bid in County.
我在县里蹲了四个月监狱
It could've been four years with the shit I found on you.
很可能是四年的 就凭我在你身上找到的东西
You got any cars on this lot with a clean VIN and papers?
你在这儿有底子干净的车吗?
I'm legit. Wanna search my records?
我是合法生意 你要检查我的记录吗?
I won't have to, Redding.
没必要 Redding
I take three more steps into this dump,
往这堆垃圾里面再走三步
I'm gonna come across stolen auto parts
我就会找到一船偷来的汽车部件
with the serials burned off.
而且序列号♥已经被抹掉
You want me to call for an evidence truck to come down here?
你要我叫一辆证据运送车来吗??
I may have a car with clean papers.
我好像有一辆底子干净的
Today's your lucky day. See that Lexus?
今天你走运 看见那辆雷克萨斯了?
I need to unload that.
我要处理了它
Straight up trade, no questions asked.
直接交易 别问问题
It just can't show up anywhere where it can be found.
它不能被人找到
So show me what you got.
好吧 给我看看你的车
I got that.
就是那辆
Are you shitting me, man?
你在耍我吗?
I'm offering you a Lexus, for Christ's sake.
我给你的可是一辆雷克萨斯 老天
She runs, my man.
她还能开 朋友
And it's the only car with the paperwork that you need.
而且这是唯一一辆有合法证件的
No questions asked, no calls made.
不会有问题 不会有人举报
JULIEN: I was hoping I'd never wear blues again.
我曾希望我再也不♥穿♥制♥服♥了
TINA: Hey, Julien.
嗨 Julien
Captain just told me we're back riding together.
局长刚告诉我我们又一起巡逻了
Need to look for Vendrell. Holy shit.
要找到Vendrell 见鬼
A girl takes a long weekend and the whole world starts spinning backwards.
女孩子过了个长周末 整个世界都倒转了
Look, since the captain benched me,
你看 队长让我坐冷板凳
I'd appreciate you keep me in the loop.
所以如果能随时告诉我Shane案子的进展 我会很感激
Yeah, sure.
当然没问题
I need to clear that with Claudette.
这我要跟Claudette汇报清楚
Look, the guy tried to kill me.
听着 那个人要杀我
I can't be in the game, I'd like to hear the play-by-play.
如果不让我参加追捕 那至少我想知道案子的进展
As soon as I run that past the captain,
我跟局长报告过以后就会通知你
I will keep you posted.
我等着你的消息
Okay.
好
(DOOR CLOSES)
This whole thing is so weird.
整件事都很怪
Yeah.
是的
(DOG BARKING)
(MAN SPEAKING IN SPANISH)
You know my partner Shane?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表