剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
值班警♥察♥一直在场
I know. I just spoke with her.
我知道 我刚和她谈过
Grubman's changed his story. He's recanted everything.
Grubman改口供了 收回了所有说过的话
Shit, Rezian got to him.
妈的 Rezian要挟了他
Now the DA wants to talk to you.
检察官想和你谈谈
Make sure you didn't have a hand in it.
确保这不是你一手造成的
What does it benefit me to lose
丢掉抓住像Rezian这样的"大明星"的机会
a high‐profile collar like Rezian?
对我有什么好处?
I haven't figured that out yet.
我现在还没想出来
Well, tell the DA I'm available
那就告诉检察官
to talk to him anytime.
我随时都能和他谈
[DOOR OPENS]
[DOOR CLOSES]
Dutch...
荷兰佬...
look, I‐‐ I've spoken to my people twice now.
瞧 我和这些人已经谈了两次
Is there a chance that nobody saw anything?
有没有可能真的谁也没有看见呢?
No. See, Some people would rather stay cowards,
不会 瞧 有些人宁愿做缩头乌龟
keep their mouths shut and not put themselves on the line.
闭紧嘴巴 也不愿意站出来
You got a problem with me?
你看我不顺眼吗?
Because if you do, why don't you just let it out?
真是这样的话 你为什么不直说呢?
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道啊 你告诉我
Or you gonna keep your mouth shut like the rest of these people?
或者你能不能像这些人一样闭上你的嘴巴?
Right,
对啊
right, unis are saying that you blame me
对啊 大伙都说你是在怪我 (指穿制♥服♥的警员)
because the guy cut out the back at the Army surplus bust.
因为那个在搜缴剩余军用物资时从房♥后跳出来的男人
Is that what all this shit is?
是因为这件鸟事吗?
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
无风不起浪
You didn't clear a room, and a cop could've gotten hurt.
你不检查好屋子 一个警♥察♥就有可能因此受伤
I cleared the rooms I was supposed to clear.
我检查了我应该检查的房♥间
You wanna think it was me because you don't like me, fine.
因为你不喜欢我 所以你想那个人是我吗? 好
But it was you who pulled out a gun today
但也是你在今天举起了枪
because you didn't think that I can handle the job.
是因为你觉得我♥干♥不好自己的工作?
Or were you just scared?
还是因为你害怕了?
Guess we should all, uh, get back at it.
我想我们都需要...呃...回去工作
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
You Lil' BK?
你是小B.K.?
Who asking?
谁找?
Jamal asking from the joint.
牢里的Jamal找
Mal ain't trying a put my name in his mouth talking to no police.
他不会对警♥察♥提起我名字的
Look, you called his cell before he was arrested.
在他被捕之前你打过他手♥机♥
I didn't make no call.
我没打过电♥话♥
Your number's on his phone, little asshole.
你的号♥码在他的手♥机♥上 小混球
Look, a number ain't nothing but a number.
瞧 一个号♥码不过是一个号♥码
You want stripes for these 187s,
你想用枪击制♥造♥187 (187警署指代谋杀的代号♥)
you gotta name them and claim them.
敢做就要敢当
No one steps up, Spookstreet doesn't make the top 10.
因为没人犯事 Spook Street帮没能挤进10强
Maybe One‐Niners start whispering they're the ones with bowling balls swinging between their legs.
也许One-Niners帮的成员开始吹嘘他们才是有种的人
Or you go down in 'hood lore
或许你自以为是条好汉
as the punk who earned Jamal a 20‐year stretch
却是个给Jamal找来20年牢狱之灾的蠢货
as an accessory for something he knew nothing about,
让他成为一桩他一无所知的罪案的同谋...
since the phone call ties him to the shootings.
反正那电♥话♥把他和枪手联♥系♥在了一起
Yeah, it was me and my boys who blasted them fools.
没错 是我和我的哥们爆了他们的脑瓜!
Jamal wasn't knowing.
Jamal什么都不知道
It was my own ingenuity shit.
是我自作聪明干的
My shit! Yeah.
我♥干♥的!
So, what we gonna do now, Slow Man?
那么 我们该怎么办 老家伙?
Bullshit, man.
伙计...
[POLICE RADIO SQUAWKING]
MAN: Repping at Spookstreet, my nig.
你是Spook Street帮的代表 兄弟!
That's what's up. S‐P to the double‐O‐K.
好样的!S- P- O- O- K!
Yo, take my picture.
嘿 给我照张相
Merked them slobs straight up.
我灭了那些傻子 真的
Spookstreet.
Spook Street
Spookstreet.
Spook Street
Spookstreet. Spookstreet.
Spook Street,Spook Street
Spookstreet. Spookstreet.
Spook Street,Spook Street
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC PLAYING]
MEN [SHOUTING]: Spookstreet! Spookstreet!
Spook Street!Spook Street!
Spookstreet! Spookstreet!
Spook Street!Spook Street!
[INAUDIBLE]
Meet al Qaeda's number two and three.
见见基♥地♥组♥织♥的二号♥和三号♥人物
Want me to call Juvie or you wanna waterboard them?
要我给少教所打电♥话♥还是你想对他们"水封闭"?
Hey, Vic, you got a minute?
嘿 Vic 有空吗?
Not really.
不太有空
It's about your daughter.
是你女儿的事
Cassidy wanted to file charges against you today.
Cassidy今天想告你
She made some pretty crazy claims.
她说了些很匪夷所思的事
I just thought you should know.
我觉得你应该知道
Said that you assaulted Vendrell's wife.
她说你袭击了Vendrell的老婆
[LAUGHS]
You don't buy your kids a cell phone these days,
眼下 不给你小孩买♥♥手♥机♥
they want you dead.
他们就会置你于死地
Who else did she talk to?
她还和谁说起过?
Uh, just me. I didn't write it up.
就和我 我没有做记录
I figured it was just a kid acting out.
我想只是孩子小题大做而已
Hey, thanks for the heads‐up.
嘿 多谢你能告诉我
Yeah. Well, you know, I got girls of my own.
你瞧 我也有自己的女儿
It's a living hell.
小恶魔一个
You should take the time.
你该花点时间..
Talk to her, though.
不管怎样 和她谈谈吧
You're not really thinking of keeping these people in the Barn overnight, are you?
你不是真想让这些人在局里过夜吧?
I'm allowed 24 hours.
我有24小时的许可
As fatigue sets in, someone will crack.
只要累了 就会有人开口
You sure this isn't about someone else?
你肯定这和别人无关?
Billings may have gotten to me a little today.
Billings今天让我有点不爽
He's selling them food from his vending machines.
他一直用他的售贩机卖♥♥食物给他们
He hasn't done anything to help solve this
他没做半点事来解决这案子
and he's making a profit.
只是在挣自己的钱
You deal with it.
你自己看着办
If he sees his lawsuit through to the bitter end,
如果他觉得自己的诉讼不会有好结果
he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
那他暂时哪里都不会去
And send these people home.
让这些人回家吧
You know, if you made one move that even approached competence,
要是你能稍稍尽点职
this would look a whole lot different.
事情就不会是这个样子
You think I don't know how you and the missus feel?
你以为我不知道你和老太婆的想法?
That you want me to quit?
你就是想让我辞职 是吧?
Well, I'm getting my pension. Every penny of it.
那我要我的养老金...一个子儿都不能少
God, is that all that you want?
神啊! 你就只想着这个?
That, and the tiniest bit of respect.
这个和一点点尊重
For what, Steve?
尊重什么 Steve?
You give that to a man,respect,
你对一个人尊重点
you earn his hard work and loyalty.
你就会得到他的努力工作和忠诚
That's what management here doesn't understand.
这点正是这里的管理者没有明白的地方
You show a little R‐E‐S‐P‐E‐C‐T,
你表示点尊...重...
and people will do almost anything to‐‐
别人就会愿意赴汤蹈...
[INAUDIBLE]
Nacio.
Nacio
The building manager.
大楼管♥理♥员♥
DUTCH: Nacio?
Nacio?
You assume people are indifferent, lazy.
你认为每一个人都是冷漠、懒惰的
Maybe they just found someone worth protecting.
或许他们只是觉得某人是个值得保护的人
MAN: Knock it off.
别吵了
I'm sorry to have kept all of you here so long.
对不起 让你们在这儿留了那么久
It's important to find out what happened to that girl.
查清那女孩究竟发生了什么事很重要
I meant to ask you earlier,
我早就想问你
how long have you been the manager of the building, Nacio?
Nacio 你当大楼管♥理♥员♥有多久了?
Uh, this August, it'll be one year.
到今年八月就有一年了
Apartment managers aren't usually well‐liked.
房♥管不太招人喜欢
Seems like you are.
可似乎你却不是
Well, I made a lot of changes around the building.
是的 我为大楼带来了很多改观
Get things fixed right away,
事情得到及时处理
even if it means fighting with the landlord.
即便是要和房♥东翻脸
The littlRight.gs matter.
小事不小啊 没错
DUTCH: Why has nobody come forward?
你觉得为什么没有人站出来坦白?
They don't‐‐ They don't know anything.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表