剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你一定要抓住凶手
Please, Vic!
求你了 Vic!
[SOBBING]
Get this skank on record and get her out of here.
给这个婊♥子♥录口供 然后赶出去
I thought you were gonna help me.
我以为你会帮我
I accidentally touched you
我不小心碰了你
and I haven't had a tetanus shot in a while.
而我有一阵子没打破伤风针了
My girl gets murdered and you don't give a shit?
我朋友被杀了 你却一点都不关心?
Don't care I'm next?
也不在乎我是下一个?
By me, that's euthanasia.
在我看来 那算是安乐死
Hey.
嘿
I've already been down the road with this slut.
我早跟这个荡♥妇♥没什么瓜葛了
Her mouth is only good for two things
她的嘴只擅长两件事
and one of them is lying through her teeth.
其中一件便是满嘴忽悠
FARRAH: I need help, Vic.
我需要帮助 Vic!
JULIEN: Have a seat.
坐下
When was the last time you saw Amber?
你最后一次看到Amber是什么时候?
Yesterday. She works nights.
昨天 她晚上上班
Manager at the liquor spot
酒店的经理
让她清理从拉客区到家这段路的污水沟
Usually gets to the car about the time the sun comes up.
通常太阳快升起的时候才开车回家
When she didn't show, I knew something was bad.
但她没有出现 我就知道有事发生
JULIEN: You told Vic you know who did it.
你跟Vic说你知道是谁干的
Damn straight. Our pimp, Bombay.
没错 给我们拉皮条的Bombay
How do you know it was him?
你怎么知道是他?
Because he said he was gonna.
因为他说他会这么做
Bombay turns you out,
Bombay培养了你
puts you on the track, you don't leave.
把你带上路 你不能离开
Where's Bombay get his drugs?
Bombay从哪里获取毒品?
Manufactures them.
自己生产
Crystal's the main gig.
主要是冰♥毒♥
Running bitches is just a hobby.
拉皮条只是个爱好
Said it's like owning racehorses.
他说就像是自己拥有赛马
[DOOR OPENS]
I trusted you.
我信任你
Now I find you had Pezuela's box the whole time?
现在 我发现你一直都有Pezuela的盒子
Yeah, I had the box.
是的 那个盒子曾在我手上
And you were in it.
你也在里面
I had to make sure I could trust you.
我不得不要确定是否能信任你
Then I lost the box to Aceveda.
Aceverda从我手里拿走了盒子
And he flipped it over to your boss against my objections.
而他不顾我的反对交给了你的老板
Know a good trial attorney?
认不认识好的诉讼律师?
Aceveda pulled your file before he turned it over.
Aceveda在上交以前取出了你的材料
Why? W‐‐
为什么?
One side of his mouth would call it a good deed.
他说自己是在做好事
The other would call it
其实是拿到了你的把柄
leverage over you for favors to be named later.
以后可以找你"帮忙"
So I've traded one blackmailer for another?
所以我用一个敲诈者换来了另一个?
You've been granted a reprieve.
你有了一个缓冲期
That's all that matters right now.
眼下这才是最重要的
My here and now is how to bring down Pezuela
而我现在 就是趁着还没离职
in the 10 days I still have a badge,
想办法在10天内扳倒Pezuela
because there's no way in hell the geniuses
因为就凭你局里的那帮天才
in your agency are up for the job.
是没法完成这项工作的
Chaffee is making this case a priority.
这案子已经是Chaffee说了算
[CHUCKLING] Whatever that means.
不管怎么样
Rios has disappeared.
Rios失踪了
Pezuela's insulated. He knows there's heat.
Pezuela已被孤立 他知道眼下不妙
You need someone on the inside.
你需要有个内应
And that only means me.
而这只能是我
Chaffee will never go for it.
Chaffee绝不会答应
Far as he's concerned, local cops are incompetent or dirty.
在他看来 当地警♥察♥不是无能就是腐♥败♥
Really? What's his plan, then?
真的? 那他有什么计划?
He's gonna raid Pezuela's construction site today.
他今天要突击搜查Pezuela的建筑工地
Looking for what?
找什么?
Surveillance has Rios going into that job site two days ago.
监视录像显示Rios两天前进到那里
He was never witnessed coming out.
却没人看到过他出来
We find a body,
要是我们能找到尸体
Chaffee goes after Pezuela on conspiracy homicide.
Chaffee就能以蓄意杀人罪逮捕Pezuela
You're not gonna find a body, trust me.
你们不会找到尸体的 相信我
The only thing this raid is gonna do
这次突击搜查唯一的作用
is send Pezuela scurrying for his bunker.
就是打草惊蛇 让Pezuela躲藏起来
You have to stop it.
你们必须停止这么干
I could tip Pezuela off.
我可以给Pezuela放消息
Keep alive the fiction he's still got a hook in me.
让他仍旧以为我受他的要挟
Ah.
啊
I got a way we can both curry some favor.
我有个办法能让我们两个都能拍上马屁
By the end of business,
到时
the feds are gonna be crawling all over this place.
联邦探员会横扫这个地方
Where'd you get the information?
你从哪儿得到的消息?
I got a real deep throat in D. C.
我在华盛顿特区有很深的关系
Tipped me the local office is waiting on approval to move forward.
得知本地警方正在等待行动命令
A local cop with federal reach?
一个地方警♥察♥居然能有联邦的消息?
Well, when you're a grower, not a shower,
只要你潜心发展 而不是临时送礼抱佛脚
it helps to have a deep throat with no gag reflex.
到时候自然有内♥幕♥到手 而不会碰壁
And if your information should have some merit?
你的消息应该不是白给的吧?
Then we should start talking about a promotion and a raise.
那我们就该谈谈升职和加薪了
I had another thought.
我有另一个想法
This week's pay and severance.
这个礼拜的薪水和分红
You haven't found my missing box.
你还没找到我丢失的箱子
And in 10 days, you won't have a badge.
而在10天后 你就会被解职
You're no use to me.
你对我不再有用
Hey, I handed you the Armenians on a platter,
嘿 我给你端上了亚美尼亚人这道大餐
and I'm telling you, the feds are about to show up here,
还告诉你联邦探员就要搜查这里
pry your mouth open and take a big long piss.
撬开你的嘴巴 往里头撒上长长的一泡尿
What have you done for me lately?
最近你为我做过什么?
Listen,I have kids.
听着 我有孩子
I'm about to lose my job.
我就要丢掉饭碗
I'm scrambling.
我不知所措
Our business is done.
我们的交易结束了
I was in my room getting ready for work when someone tried to break in.
有人试图闯入的时候 我正在屋里准备上班
Heard the glass, got scared and went for my gun.
我听到玻璃碎了 很害怕 就去拿枪
Did you get a look at the intruder before you fired?
在你开枪之前看到闯入者了吗?
Not really. I yelled, "I have a gun."
不很清楚 我大喊"我有枪"
I was just trying to scare him,
我只是想吓吓他
but I think I might have shot him.
但是我想我可能打中他了
So you probably couldn't identify him
所以如果再见到他
if you saw him again?
你可能认不出来?
You live here alone?
你一个人住在这儿?
Yeah, this area was supposed to be on the way up.
是的 这个地区正在升值
I was gonna flip the house like on those infomercials.
我打算学电视购物那样 把它转手
Do me a favor and finish up.
帮我个忙 你来问完
Why? Claudette's house is five doors down.
为什么? Claudette家就在后面第五个门
I wanna go over and check it out.
我想去查看一下
Thanks. All right, no problem.
谢谢 好的 没问题
That's what partners are for, right?
搭档嘛 不是吗?
[DIALS]
CLAUDETTE [OVER PHONE]: This is Claudette,
这是Claudette
leave a message. [MACHINE BEEPS]
请留言
Hey, Claudette, are you there?
嗨 Claudette 你在吗?
Pick up. I, uh, see your car here.
接电♥话♥ 我看到你车在这儿
I'm, uh‐‐ I'm walking up your front steps.
我走上你的前门台阶了
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Hello? Hello, hello?
喂? 喂? 喂?
That's me, knocking.
是我在敲门
Oh, shit.
噢 该死的
Claudette?
Claudette?
Claudette?
Claudette?
Hello? Claudette?
在吗?Claudette?
Claudette?
Claudette?
Whatever dance you and Vic got going on,
不管你和Vic在玩什么
I don't wanna be a part of it.
我都不想掺和
Vic is taking me to court
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表