剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
谁都知道David
He's agreed to keep us advised on Beltran's involvement.
他同意告诉我们Beltran的进展
Then I'll pick up where he leaves.
然后我从他离开的地方查起
Get a handle on Beltran's street activities.
弄清Beltran的外事行动
But we're gonna have to formalize our business relationship on the long-term.
但是我们必须把我们的长♥期♥合作关系固定下来
Vic, you're not a cop anymore.
Vic 你已经不是警♥察♥了
You're just a CI now.
你只是一个线人
Then I'm not freelancing for you people in a war zone.
我不是你们的战地记者
I need ICE credentials, a paycheck and full dental.
我需要I.C.E.的委任状 薪水和全额牙医保险
That was an easier sell before you turned your badge in.
在你交出你的警徽前 这事很容易
If you're no longer valuable to Pezuela,
如果你对Pezuela没价值了
we're not sure you're valuable to this investigation...
我们不知道你对调查的深入是否还有用
Who says I'm no longer valuable to Pezuela?
谁说我对Pezuela没价值了
I'm still on his payroll.
他还在付我钱
I still have all the cop connections I need.
我仍然有我需要的一切警方关系
If anything, being badgeless just means
没有警徽只意味着
I have more time to devote to his cause.
我有更多时间替他工作
We're not sure we see it that way.
我们可不这么看
I've been keeping you out of jail and in a job.
我免掉你的牢狱之灾 为你保住了工作
Now, when that box shows up with your file in it,
当那个装着你材料的箱子出现的时候
you'll see how goddamn valuable I am.
你会看到我多有用处!
(SIGHS)
VIC: Listen,
听着
just give me some time to get cozied up to this Beltran guy.
只要给我点时间 跟这个叫Beltran的家伙混熟
You'll see I'm still the man on the inside.
你会发现我还是里面的眼线
I helped you out of your jam.
我帮你摆脱麻烦
You can help me out of mine.
你也可以帮我
Rita.
Rita
Why are you so convinced Lloyd's a murderer?
你为什么那么肯定Lloyd是凶手?
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
Come in.
进来
I went home last night after seeing you,
昨晚见了你以后我回家了
and he and I got into an argument. About what?
他跟我吵了一架 吵什么?
You.
你
I told him that we kissed.
我告诉他我们接吻了
And that I was hoping that we could start dating.
还有我希望我们可以开始约会
I thought he'd be happy
我想他会高兴的
because you had been so good to us.
因为你对我们这么好
And he called me pathetic.
而他竟然叫我可怜虫
(SOBBING) He started laughing at me
然后他开始嘲笑我
because I thought that you were interested.
因为我以为你会感兴趣的
Then he said that you ruined me for him.
然后他说你为了他毁了我
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
You need to get away from him.
你需要离开他
He's not an abusive husband or a cheating boyfriend.
他不是个滥用暴♥力♥的丈夫 也不是个有外遇的男友
He's my son.
他是我儿子
I cook dinner for him.
我给他做饭
I drive him to school, I wash his clothes.
送他去上学 给他洗衣服
I can't walk away from him.
我不能就这么离开他
Bring him into the Barn.
把他送到警♥察♥局
Help me convince him to confess.
帮我劝他坦白
And what if he doesn't? If he's innocent?
要是他不呢?要是他是无辜的呢?
He's not.
他不是无辜
You can't prove that.
我们无法证明
We both know it.
我们都知道
(SOBBING) He's my boy.
他是我儿子
Every killer this world has ever seen started out as somebody's boy.
这个世界上所有凶手开始都是某个人的孩子
(SOBS)
Lloyd is gonna kill somebody else eventually.
Lloyd始终会杀掉其他人...
Someone else's son or daughter.
其他人的儿子或者女儿
Unless you help me stop him. I don't believe that.
除非你能帮我阻止他 我不相信
I don't believe that!
我不相信!
No.
不
(DOOR SLAMS)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
What if Shane saw you coming here?
要是Shane看见你过来了呢?
He didn't, I made sure.
他没有 我肯定
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Hey, Cass.
嗨 Cass
Dad?
爸爸?
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚来这儿干什么?
Oh, your mother and I have an important phone call.
哦 你母亲和我有个重要的电♥话♥
Listen, you should get ready for bed, okay?
听着 孩子 你该上♥床♥了 好吗?
I didn't do anything this time.
我这次什么也没干
No one said you did.
没人说你做了什么
Is that phone call about me?
那个电♥话♥跟我有关吗?
No, Cass, no. It's not about you.
不 Cass 不 不 不是关于你的
I am glad that I caught you before you went to sleep, though.
我很高兴在你睡觉前见到了你
Go on, get ready.
去吧 准备睡了
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Shane said he didn't want you here.
Shane说他不想你在这里
Well, then let's not tell him.
好吧 那就别告诉他
(EXHALES)
(PHONE RINGING)
Hello.
你好
MARA: What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with me?
到底怎么了?
Is Vic there?
Vic在哪儿吗?
You told him to stay away, didn't you?
你告诉他离远点了 不是吗?
I get why Vic lied.
我知道为什么Vic撒谎
What I don't understand is why you would.
但我不明白为什么你也会
I didn't lie to you.
我没对你撒谎
All we're trying to do is get away from him, Corrine.
我们在尽力摆脱他 Corrine
Don't you comprehend that?
你不明白吗?
We don't wanna see you, and you don't wanna see us.
我们不想看见你 你也不想看见我们
But that's not enough, is it?
但那还不够 是吧?
That'll never be enough for Vic.
对Vic来说永远不够
We want the same things that you do, Mara.
我们的目标一致 Mara
Vic tried to kill us tonight. And you helped him.
Vic今晚想杀了我们 你在帮他
He made you an accessory to attempted murder.
他让你成为谋杀未遂的同谋犯
And now you're a criminal.Just like Vic.
现在你跟Vic一样都是罪犯
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He came after us at the hospital tonight
今晚他在医院里跟着我们
while I was trying to get Jackson treated for his fever.
那时候我在带Jackson看病
And if those cops didn't show up when they did,
如果那些警♥察♥没有出现
he would've murdered my entire family.
他就会杀掉我全家...
My unborn child. I understand.
还有我没出世的孩子 我明白
I hope so, because that's why Vic turned in his badge.
希望你明白 那就是Vic交出警徽的原因
He's just gonna keep coming after us
他就是要追踪我们
until he gets what he wants,
直到他达到他的目的
and the death of my children will be on your head.
我孩子的死就会算在你头上
When I call you tomorrow at 1:00,
我明天1点钟给你电♥话♥的时候
you need to have detailed and specific information
你得有详细的信息
on how and where the police are looking for us.
告诉我们警♥察♥的动静
Got that? Yeah.
明白了吗? 是的
I'm only asking you again 'cause I don't have a choice.
我只能再问你一次 因为我没有其他选择 Corrine
(BEEPS)
What did she say?
她说什么了?
She said that they don't trust you anymore.
她说他们不再信任你了
And that they're not going to be calling back here.
他们不会再打回这里...
Ever.
再也不会
I think I scared her.
我想我吓坏她了
Want you to do something for me.
我想让你帮我个忙
Sure. What?
当然 什么事?
You got me here, and, uh...
你把我送到这里...
And I'll be safe for a few days.
我会安全几天
(SIGHS)
I want you to go back, and I want you to turn yourself in.
我想让你回去 我想你去自首
No.
不
I don't even wanna think about that.
我现在想也不会那么想
It's too late. Listen to me.
已经太晚了 听我说
Okay? They got nothing solid on you.
好吗? 他们没有证据抓你
You just tell 'em...
你只要告诉他们...
Tell them that I threatened you into helping me,
你只要说是我胁迫你的
and tell them that you were scared for your life.
告诉他们你怕死
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表