剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你在这儿!
Ha‐ha! I found you.
我找到你了!
[LAUGHING]
Baby, come dance.
宝贝 看看他的舞姿
SHANE: Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝!
Show me your two‐step, little man.
让我看看你的两步舞 小家伙
Come on.
来啊
[LAUGHING]
Come on, buddy, show me what you got.
来啊 宝贝 给我看看你的身手
Oh, should I come back?
我该退回去吗?
What [DOOR CLOSE]Steve?
你有什么需要 Steve?
Got a call from a detective in North Hollywood.
我刚接到好莱坞北区一个侦探的电♥话♥
Asked if we'd interview
他问我们是否能审讯一下
a couple locals for him on a murder case.
跟他的一件谋杀案有关的一对夫妇
Oh, we're a little busy right now.
我们现在正忙着呢
It's just taking a few statements,
只是做一份报告
eliminating them as suspects.
评估一下他们的嫌疑度
I figure if Dutch and I split up,
我想如果我和Dutch分头行动
we could knock it out by lunchtime.
能在午饭前搞定
Grab Gardocki.
找Gardocki
Dutch is staying with me on Vendrell today.
今天Dutch和我一起查Vendrell的案子
You, uh, catch a lead on Shane?
你有Shane的线索了?
WWe got nothing.
没有进展
BILLINGS: Hey,
嘿
looks like you and me are first string today.
看来今天你我是一组
What do you mean?
什么意思?
‐North Hollywood's got a home invasion murder. ‐So?
好莱坞北区有一桩入室杀人案 所以?
So they want us to do interviews.
所以 他们想让我们来查一查
This is a chance for you and me to chat things up.
正是我们之间热络一下的机会
You can tell me how you met that Asian hottie.
你可以告诉我你是怎么碰到那个火♥辣♥的亚洲小妞
I wanna stick around here,
我想守在这里
see what breaks on the Shane thing.
看看Shane的案子有什么突破
Well, sorry, Claudette's orders.
对不起了 Claudette的命令
Besides, by the time we're done,
何况 等我们查好了
you could be speaking to Vendrell in person.
你或许可以亲自找Vendrell谈谈
What'd you hear?
你听到什么了?
Dutch and Claudette are playing I Got a Secret,
Dutch和Claudette在上面玩 "我有个秘密"
but it's real enough.
但是应该不假
Vic and Shane always seemed so tight.
Vic和Shane一直走得那么近
Friendships do get tested, I guess.
友谊势必要受到考验的吧
What's he doing here?
他来这里干什么?
[DIALS PHONE]
[RINGS]
Mara?
Mara?
DUTCH: Vic's walking up to your front door right now.
Corrine,Vic正朝你的前面走去
What do I do?
我该干什么?
你用的是有线电♥话♥还是无线电♥话♥?
Cordless. Good.
无线的 好
[KNOCK ON DOOR]
放下电♥话♥ 就像是挂着的一样
I'll keep the line open.
我会保持通话
Hi. It's almost 1:00.here?
嗨 你来这里干什么? 已经快1点了
It's a long shot, but I thought
我知道机会渺茫 可我还是想
maybe Shane and Mara would call back.
或许Shane和Mara会打回来
She said she didn't trust us, remember?
她说了她不相信我们 记得吗?
She doesn't trust me.
她不相信我
Either way, they're desperate.
反正 他们走头无路了
Can I come in and wait around for a while?
就让我进来等一等 好吗?
You never know.
谁也说不准
VIC: Hey,
嘿
place looks nice.
家里打理得不错
Yeah. I, uh, took advantage of having the day off
是的 我好好利用了休假
and did some cleaning.
打扫了一下
Look, I know you never asked to be a part of this.
瞧 我知道你从来没想卷进来过
[SIGHS]
[SIGHS]
I want you to know,
我希望你知道
I really appreciate you pulling through for me here.
我真的很感激你为我做到现在这一步
CORRINE: Just hanging in there.
别说下去了
[WHISPERS] We're gonna miss the call.
我们会错过电♥话♥的
Well,
那好
looks like they kept their promise.
看来他们是说真的
If you hear from them,
如果你接到他们的电♥话♥
let me know right away, okay?
马上通知我 好吗?
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
Are you still there?
你还在吗?
DUTCH: He's on his way to his car.
是的 他在上自己的车子
Hang up the phone.
挂断电♥话♥
[DIAL TONE, CLICK]
[RINGS]
Hello?
喂?
MARA: Why was the line busy, Corrine?
为什么电♥话♥一直占线 Corrine?
CORRINE: I have two autistic kids, Mara.
我有两个自闭症的孩子 Mara
One of them knocked the phone off the hook. I'm sorry.
其中一个把卧室里挂在墙上的电♥话♥弄了下来 对不起
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道些什么
They've expanded their search to include other precincts.
他们把侦查范围扩展到了别的辖区
All major thruways out of the city are being watched.
所有离开城市的主干道都被监视了
MARA: What else?
还有呢?
CORRINE: They're going to release your pictures for the evening news.
他们打算让你们的照片上夜新闻
I'll call you back at 10.
我10点回你电♥话♥
Sounds like she's in.
听上去她上钩了
I got nothing yet.
我什么都没有发现
Look at you, Beverly Hills Cop.
看看你 贝弗利山庄的警♥察♥
Been a long time.
早就是了
What are Dutch and Claudette up to?
Dutch和Claudette在干什么?
They've been out all day.
他们一天都在外面
I've been stuck in Interrogation with Billings.
我一直被Billings缠着做调查
Something's going on.
一定有事了
But I don't see how I can find out what.
但是我还不知道要怎么搞清楚
What about Billings? Can he get something out of Dutch?
那Billings呢? 他能从Dutch那里问出点什么吗?
I'll try.
我会试试
He wants to be my best friend.
他想做我最好的朋友
Ask Julien too.
也问问Julien
I'm not sure what side he's on here.
我不肯定他是站在哪边的
It's better than nothing.
总比什么都没有强
How's it going with our ICE angle?
ICE那边如何?
That's all looking good.
看上去不错
Hey, don't treat me like Claudette.
嘿 别像对待Claudette一样敷衍我
What's the real deal here?
到底谈得怎么样
Right now, it's all about Aceveda.
现在 一切都要看Aceveda
So I've gotta get ICE to move away from him first.
所以现在我先要把ICE和他分开
‐With a little help from you.
需要你帮点小忙
You got a drink you can recommend here?
这里的酒你有什么推荐吗?
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里?
More mysterious if I don't tell you.
如果不告诉你不是更神秘?
This conversation will be a lot longer if you do.
如果你说了 我们能谈得更久
Waited outside of Pezuela's place for you to come out,
我在Pezuela家外头等着你出来
see which car you were driving, I got the plate.
看你坐了哪辆车 知道了车牌
Had a friend of mine in the department
在局里我的一个朋友
put your car on a watch and advise.
通报了你的车牌
Ten minutes later, we got a hit.
10分钟后 我们得到消息
Your Benz was sleeping outside in this parking lot.
你的奔驰停在了这里的停车场
And here I am.
我就出现了
You've still got juice with the police, huh?
你还是能在警♥察♥局里说上点话?
Enough to make a screwdriver for every vato in L. A.
还是有这点能力在洛杉矶折腾一下
I don't know who you are exactly,
其实我并不知道你是谁
but judging by the way
但是当我第一次在那儿
Pezuela puffed up his chest when I first got there,
看到Pezuela在你面前吹嘘
I'd say important.
我看出你在Catel里
Which means you're cartel.
举足轻重
Pretty high up too.
很可能是高层
Can I guess why you're here?
我能猜猜你为什么会在这儿吗?
Pezuela's screwing up.
Pezuela搞了一堆烂摊子
Body‐draggings. Public assassination.
路边拖尸 公共刺杀
Pointing the finger at your organization
对你的组织指指点点
while he walks around in a suit and tie.
而他一副西装革履的派头
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表