剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
If I hadn't gotten out of there last night‐‐
如果我昨晚没有离开那里...
Don't worry. You already thanked me.
别担心 你已经谢过我了
Two of my lieutenants are dead.
我的两个副手死了
This was the Mexicans?
这是墨西哥人做的?
They couldn't kill you in jail.
既然他们没在监狱里杀了你
Why'd you think they'd stop on the outside?
为什么不会在外面继续追杀你呢?
What do they want?
他们想要什么?
Some Mexican intel went missing.
墨西哥人的一些机密文件失踪了
Whatever it was, it's valuable enough to spark a war.
不管是什么 总之很有价值 足够挑起一场战争
SHANE: Your two burnt lieutenants will vouch for that.
你的两个副手就是见证
If you've heard the rumors,
如果你能听到流言
you can find their source, right?
你就可以查到是谁传出来的 对吗?
I want a sit‐down.
我要坐下来谈判
With the people who burned my store and killed my men.
和那些烧了我的店 杀了我手下的人
My people are dead because the Mexicans are wrong.
我的人死了 因为墨西哥人弄错了
I'll talk to them, make them understand that.
我会和他们讲清楚 让他们明白
They shanked you. They killed your guys.
他们用刀捅过你 他们还杀了你的人
Now you wanna pencil in some kind of circle jerk?
你打算就这么和他们苟且了之?
The only way to respond is to push back.
唯一的回应该是回击
Mexicans are too powerful.
墨西哥人势力太大了
We can't compete against their numbers.
我们的人数比不上他们
Think them realizing the Armos don't have balls to fight back,
你以为他们意识到 亚美尼亚人没种去回击他们
it'll lead to peace?
就会带来和平吗?
The Mexicans will smell your weakness,
墨西哥人会嗅出你的弱点
and they'll pounce on it.
然后对此狠下痛手的
We don't have their missing intel.
我们没有他们丢了的文件
When they know that,
等他们知道了
they'll go looking for it someplace else.
就去会别的地方找
If I pull this off,
如果我搞定了
it's number two on your short list of favors.
这就是你的第二个愿望
One more, me and my family are all paid up.
再有一次 我和我的家人就不欠你了
As long as the meeting happens
只要我们能在更多的亚美尼亚人
before any more Armenian blood is shed.
无谓流血之前碰头会面
It's time to end this war we started.
是时候结束我们发动的战争了
Can't do that yet.
现在还不行
We've got the list of Rezian's inner circle
我们拿到了Rezian亲信的名单
which just grew smaller by two.
现在高层里只剩下两个人
And it's time to finish this job
是时候该了结
while we can still control the casualties.
趁我们还能控制伤亡的时候
Look, I know that you are not thinking
瞧 我知道你没真想
about setting up this meeting.
安排这次见面
I'm thinkin' about setting up this meeting.
我有在想
Is this another one of those surprise endings
这是不是又一次惊喜
that you're gonna lay on me after all this is over with?
你想给我看看是怎么把一切了结的?
Rezian isn't the only one we have to think about taking down.
Rezian不是唯一我们要除掉的人
I'm‐‐
我...
I'm targeting Cruz Pezuela.
我的目标也包括Cruz Pezuela
Aceveda's one‐man campaign bankroll?
Aceveda的竞选资金提供者?
He's buying up Farmington with cartel money.
他在用Cartel组织的钱买♥♥下Farmington
Pezuela gets his way,
如果让Pezuela得逞
the entire district will be Byz Lat‐owned and operated.
那这个辖区都会被墨西哥人占有
How is that our problem?
那这关我们什么事?
It's big picture time, man.
现在是该考虑大局的时候 Matt
They're trying to take my badge and I need an endgame.
他们想拿走我的警徽 我要来一次了断
Pezuela is the cherry on my career sundae.
Pezuela是我职业生涯的闪亮巅峰
Why does that have to involve Rezian?
那为什么要扯上Rezian?
The only way to connect Pezuela to the cartel
,唯一能把Pezuela和Cartel组织联♥系♥起来的方法
is to force him into making a bad mistake.
就是逼他犯一个大错
The intel in that box belongs to him.
那些文件是属于他的
If Pezuela gets desperate enough to get it back,
现在 如果Pezuela不惜一切地想拿回来
he shoots his way into a jail cell.
他就是在把自己往监狱里送
And wipes out the Armenian threat for us.
同时为我们铲除亚美尼亚人...
Two for one.
一箭双雕
What happens when Pezuela doesn't cooperate
如果Pezuela不合作
and we're forced to choose one win?
我们必须选一方胜出怎么办?
Not there yet. [♪]
还没到那时候
Rezian wants a sit‐down with the Mexican brains.
Rezian想和墨西哥帮的首脑人物坐下来谈谈
Guess he got your smoke signals.
猜他收到你放出的话了
And he's willing to make a deal.
他愿意来场交易
I'm not paying anyone to give me back my property.
我不会付钱买♥♥回自己的财产
I'm paying you to get it.
我付你钱是让你把它们夺回来
I'm giving you a chance to get your blackmail box.
我给你拿回盒子的机会
That's what you're paying me for.
这不就是你花钱让我♥干♥的吗
If that doesn't interest you,
如果你不感兴趣
I'm sure Rezian will be content to hold on to it,
我肯定Rezian会很愿意继续保管
do with it as he sees fit.
为自己所用
Or you can try to burn your way
或者你可以一路杀过去
through the rest of East Hollywood.
横扫整个东好莱坞
This might be the smarter move.
或许这么做比较明智
I'll set it up.
我会安排好的
But they wanna talk to the brains.
但是他们要和首脑人物谈话
I am not walking into the belly of the Armenian beast
我不会带着一个你的劳工
with one of your day laborers as my date.
走进亚美尼亚人的兽穴
MAN: Okay.
好的 等会儿再谈
[SPEAKS IN SPANISH]
Detective Mackey, Amando Rios.
这是Mackey警探 这是Amando Rios
Amando will speak for me.
Amando会代表我出面
Oh. Not sure he'll pass for brains
哦 不知道他能不能演得像
but he's less tequila‐soaked
比起其他人
than the rest of the crew I've seen circling you lately.
他不太像其它最近围着你转的人
PEZUELA: There's only one condition.
只有一个条件
If they don't bring the box to this meeting,
如果见面的时候他们不带上盒子
every file, tell them not to come at all.
以及里面的每一份文件 那就别来了
Fair enough. What meeting?
公平 什么见面?
I'll explain it all.
等会跟你解释
As soon as Detective Mackey gets back to us with the details.
等Mackey警探回来告诉我们详细细节
Rios isn't just some beaner.
Rios不只是个墨西哥人
He's got a face only a cartel could love.
他有张只有Cartel组织会喜欢的脸
I got Julien looking into him now.
我已经让Julien去查他底细了
What do I tell Rezian? Beauty is,
我要怎么跟Rezian讲? 最好是...
tell him the truth.
跟他讲实话
Pezuela is not sending his boy
Pezuela不会派人去
unless he knows the blackmail box is waiting.
除非他知道盒子会在那里出现
So the meet‐and‐greet doesn't even happen.
所以 这次寒暄根本不会发生
No, we look like we did our job for both sides.
我们得看上去为两头都尽力了
They stay clueless and at war.
要让他们摸不着头脑 继续争斗下去
According to the computer, Amando Rios is a nonperson.
根据计算机的资料 Amando Rios是个无足轻重的人
At least stateside.
最起码在美国的土地上是这样
We think he's one of the arsonists?
他是其中一个纵火的人?
Well, it's possible.
嗯 有可能
Tipster thinks he might be hooked up with a Mexican cartel.
线人认为他可能和墨西哥人的Cartel组织有联♥系♥
Oh, that's a world bigger than what our database covers.
那不在我们资料库的范围里
Well, then you might need to dig a little deeper.
那你再深入点"挖掘"
Well, I'll try and find a bigger shovel.
我会试试"找一把大点的铁锹"
Hey, you gotta love that first‐year Strike Team enthusiasm.
第一年加入突击队的热情真讨人喜欢
[CHUCKLES] VIC: Keep an eye on Julien.
对Julien留个心眼儿
Information we need.
我们要查的信息...
But if Rios gets picked up or spooked,
如果Rios被抓或是被出♥卖♥♥♥了
we lose our best shot at Pezuela.
我们就失去了击败Pezuela的最好机会
Shouldn't be any trace of his location under any rocks that Julien can reach.
应该没有任何能找到他的线索能被Julien查到
[KNOCK AT DOOR]
Hey, you called me.
嘿 你给我打过电♥话♥
Don't need anyone mixing martinis,
我不需要某人给我调杯马提尼
but I'd like a little credit
但希望能给我一点信任
for braving the morning gridlock.
好让我面对清晨的交通堵塞时心里有数
Heh‐heh‐heh. Give us a minute.
哈 给我们一分钟
VIC: Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
MURRAY: Sounded like you needed a favor,
听上去你需要帮助
you're more than due. Have a seat.
而且还不小 坐下
We drew the short straw on this morning's burning deaths in Little Armenia.
今天早上我们抽到了那根倒霉的短签 一小撮亚美尼亚人被烧死了
You're the one with the list of East Hollywood CIs.
你手上可有最齐备的档案库 囊括了所有东好莱坞的罪犯
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表