剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
Pezuela正在扩大他的势力
It's where he wants his new hotel.
他想在那建一家新的饭店
Wait.
等一下!
You're just gonna leave me chained here?
你打算就这样栓着我就走了?
Trust me, I could do worse.
相信我 我还能做更狠的
Got a call from County this morning.
今天早晨郡里来了个电♥话♥
Wanting to know if they should issue a monthly guest pass.
他们想知道他们是不是该发个访客放行月卡
Seems like you've been making regular visits to Ellis Rezian.
看来你已经成Ellis Rezian的常客了啊
Uh. The Armenians had a front‐row seat to this whole Mexican‐Salvadoran beef.
这次墨西哥帮派和萨尔瓦多的争端让亚美尼亚人渔翁得利
And he's facing a charge.
他要面临起诉了
I'm just trying to convince him it's in his best interest to share the knowledge.
我只是试图让他相信现在说出实情对他来说再好不过
Vice had a CI who got patched up by an Armenian doc.
Vice听说有个枪伤病人去找过一个亚美尼亚医生包扎
If Zadofian's looking to get sewn up
如果Zadofian是找非正规的医生来替他缝合
outside the system, this is where he'd probably go.
可能就是去的这里
Dr. Edna Lucine. Bow‐wow and Meow.
"Edna Lucine医生 Bow-wow meow" (模仿动物叫声)
What, she's a vet? Hate to be part of that HMO.
什么 她是一个兽医?
What, she's a vet? Hate to be part of that HMO.
不想成为健康保护组织的一分子吧 (美国的一种医保形式)
I'm gonna go check on our doggie doc,
我要去拜访一下我们的兽医
make sure Zadofian got neutered.
确保Zadofian被阉无疑
Dutch.
Dutch
Could you fill my box?
你能帮我装一下箱子吗?
Anything to help.
当然可以
Packed tight.
放得很好
How come you got the unis doing admin?
你怎么让制♥服♥警员做行政工作呢?
What would you prefer they be doing?
不然你更乐意他们去做什么?
Three people quit, downtown's hit us with a hiring freeze.
三个人辞职了 市区用招人这招打击我们
Why? We're already understaffed.
为什么? 我们已经人手不足了
Billings' lawsuit. You're kidding me.
Billings的那个案子 你开我玩笑吧!
The guy tapped his head on a desk.
那个家伙自己撞桌子上的
The attorney is gonna settle with him today.
市政♥府♥律师要在今天跟他达成协议
They want him done and gone.
他们想解决这事 打发他走
It means you'll be flying solo. The operative word being fly.
这意味着今后你就单飞了 飞字真是确切
Billings was a weight around my neck.
Billlings一直都像个累赘
I am glad to see that your partner's absence hasn't dampened your humility.
我很高兴看到少了个搭档并没减少你的谦卑感
(DOG BARKING)
(POP MUSIC PLAYING FAINTLY)
Dr. Lucine, I presume.
我猜你是Lucine医生吧?
Uh. I'm in the middle of an exam.
是的 我现在正在做检查
You're in the middle of a whole lot more than that.
你现在要面对的可远不止是那些
I understand you're chief surgeon at Armenia General.
我知道你是亚美尼亚综合医院的外科主任医生
I'm a veterinarian.
我是个兽医
So I check your pharmaceutical logs,
所以如果我去检查你的给药记录的话,
all I'm gonna find are doggy meds?
我只能找到你给狗开的药?
I borrowed money from Armenian loan sharks to pay for school, okay?
我从亚美尼亚的高♥利♥贷♥者那里借了钱交学费
I didn't know patching up criminals was gonna be part of my monthly payments.
我不知道给罪犯包扎会成为我每月要交的报酬
Did an Armenian come in here with a belly wound?
有没有一个腹部受伤的亚美尼亚人来你这里?
The bullet missed vital organs, but he lost a lot of blood.
子弹没有打到致命器官 但他流了很多血
Where is he now?
他现在在哪?
I stabilized him. I drove him to the Edgemont Hotel.
我稳定了他的病情后 就把他送到了Edgemont宾馆
Second floor.
二楼
(WOMAN MOANING)
(MOANING) That's right.
没错
That's right, you're doing good.
是的 你做得很好
Was gonna say pussy‐gram, but that seemed a little obvious.
我本想说“小姐” 但那似乎显而易见
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
Don't worry, pops. I'll have her back before the blue pill wears off.
别担心 我会在蓝色小药丸效力还在时 把她还给你的
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
What the hell do you want? I'm looking for Zadofian.
你到底想要什么? 我要找Zadofian
Don't go blond on me.
别跟我装天真
Rezian told me you were his main cooch.
Rezian告诉我你是他的主要床伴
I haven't seen him.
我一直没见到他
Want me to tell Rezian you were uncooperative?
你想让我告诉Rezian你不合作?
Now, where does he stay when he's in town?
现在告诉我 他在市里的时候他住在那儿?
The Edgemont Hotel.
Edgemont宾馆
Hey, Dutch. Do you have a minute?
嗨 Dutch 你有时间吗?
Um. Let me go first.
嗯 让我先说
What happened last night,
昨晚所发生的事
we were both vulnerable, a little lonely.
是因为我们当时都很脆弱 又有点孤独
One‐time thing between good friends.
只是好朋友之间发生的一次性事件
No reason for us to get all uncomfortable.
我们没必要因此而感到不舒服
There's a guy here, says he killed his wife.
有个人来说他杀了他的老婆
Oh. Uh, okay.
噢 好的
Well, I better get on that.
好的 我最好马上去看看
Wouldn't want him to kill anybody else's wife. Heh.
不希望他再去杀其他人的老婆
Yeah, huh‐huh.
是啊
So you, uh‐‐? You killed your wife two years ago?
所以 你两年前杀了你的老婆?
A little over two years now.
两年多以前
And no. I had my friend Hector kill her.
但不是我 我让我的朋友Hector杀了她
I ground up some sleeping pills, put it in her wine.
我碾碎了几片安♥眠♥药♥ 放进她的酒里
She took a bath, I went to work.
她去洗澡 我去上班
Hector was supposed to push her down in the tub,
Hector本该把她扔进浴缸
make it look like she got wasted and drowned.
弄得她像失足淹死的
Douche bag showed up too soon. She was awake.
抢救队伍来得太及时了 她醒过来了
Had to force her head underwater.
所以不得不强行将她的头按在水中溺死
That's how you guys knew it was murder.
这是让你们看出来是谋杀的原因
You were tried and acquitted for the crime.
你们试图让自己无罪开脱
And you can't arrest me now
而你现在不能逮捕我
'cause I'm protected by final jeopardy.
因为我现在因深陷危险而被保护着
Right.
对
Um.
嗯
Why not give up Hector at trial?
审判时为什么不说是Hector干的?
DA had a shit case. I knew I'd get off.
检察官撞上个烂案子 我知道我能脱身
If I gave up Hector, he would have told them I planned it.
如果我当时出♥卖♥♥♥了Hector 他就会告诉他们是我计划好的
What was in it for Hector?
Hector从中得到了什么好处?
I fronted him the money to start a vinyl siding business.
我给他钱 让他开始了自己的塑料墙板生意
So you and your buddy killed your wife.
所以你和你的朋友杀了你的老婆
You got no remorse about that?
你对此不后悔吗?
You had to know her.
你要是了解她的话 你也不会
I just want Hector behind bars now.
现在我只想把Hector放到铁窗后面
Why the sudden interest in justice?
为什么突然想伸张正义了?
I never thought I'd wanna get married again, you know?
我从未想过我会想再婚 你知道吗?
Understandable.
可以理解
And then, bam. I meet Lorena.
然后 嗙! 我遇到了Lorena
Fall head over heels, man.
拜倒在她的石榴裙下了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Lorena's with Hector.
Lorena和Hector在一起
She works at his siding company.
她在他的墙板公♥司♥工作
I know she loves me, but she's afraid to leave him.
我知道她是爱我的 她只是害怕离开他
Him being a murderer and all.
因为他是个谋杀犯什么的
Exactly.
确实
(CAR DOOR CLOSES)
Zadofian? Room 11.
Zadofian在哪? 11号♥房♥间
Listen, I don't know how this is gonna go.
听着 我不知道这事会怎么发展
You can take a pass.
你可以不参与
If Shane's telling the truth,
如果Shane说的是事实
this guy's a threat to all of us. I'm in.
那么这家伙是我们大家的威胁 我要参与
(BANG) Hey.
嘿!
(YELLS) Don't move.
别动!
Who shot you? Screw you.
谁对你开的枪? 去死吧你
(YELLS)
Who?
谁?
Had to be someone working for Rezian.
一定是Rezian的手下
Is that the guy?
这是那个家伙吗?
Yeah, that's him. Who is he?
是的 是他 他是谁?
You went after my family.
你竟敢找上我的家人
(GASPING)
Goddamn it. Goddamn it.
妈的 他妈的!
(CHOKING)
Hey.
嘿!
Vic.
Vic
Think about it, Vic, think about it.
够了 vic 想想吧
He was in Corrine's house.
他当时在Corrine的家里
His blood is on her floor.
他的血在她家地板上
This is too messy.
这事麻烦大了
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表