剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
哪里?
In the mirror.
镜子里
Which one of you fine young men is Mickey Dightman?
你们哪个帅小伙是Mickey Dightman?
Hands behind your back, WMickey.you want?
手放到背后去 Mickey 你想干嘛?
Hey. Hey, what's going on?
嘿 嘿 发生什么了?
I'm taking you in for questioning. Screw!
我是来带你去审讯的 一边凉快去!
What did I do?
我♥干♥什么了?
That's what you're gonna tell me, big pimpin'.
我就是要知道你都干什么了
And you better not leave out a thing.
你最好别隐瞒什么
You can't arrest me for smoking.
你们不能因为抽烟逮捕我
A picture doesn't prove anything.
这张图片不能说明什么
I can arrest you for scratching your tiny little nuggets.
我当然能因为你吸点可怜的大♥麻♥逮捕你
By the time you're done with booking,
而且是在你订到货之前
fingerprints, mugshots, transport to juvie,
按手印 拍照存档 送你去少年犯罪科
it'll be 18 hours before they release you to your mommy and daddy.
在放你回去找爸爸妈妈之前 这些要搞个18小时吧
They're gonna love being in and out of court rooms
而且他们将会很乐意
for the next year, trying to clear their baby boy.
在未来一年里进出法♥院♥ 只是为了给他们的小宝贝澄清
So, who supplied the drugs?
谁卖♥♥给你毒品的?
I brought one joint with me.
我只带了一根大♥麻♥
Where did you get it?
你从哪里得到的?
There's a weed patch behind the school. It grows wild.
学校后面有个草丛 野草丛生
What about the ecstasy?
那么摇♥头♥丸♥呢?
I don't do ex.
我不搞那些的
That's not what I asked you.
我没有问你这个
Who brought it to the party?
谁把这些带到派对上面去的?
[KNOCK AT DOOR]
I need a name.
说 是谁?
[KNOCK AT DOOR]
VIC: What?
怎么了?
Kid's father's here.
这孩子的父亲来了
Can you give me a second?
能再给我点时间么?
Vic, he's a juvenile. He has to have a parent present.
Vic 他是个未成年人 必须要有父母陪同
What's going on here? Are you okay?
发生什么了? 你没事吧?
Your son is involved in a drug investigation.
我们怀疑你的儿子与一件涉毒案有关
I had to make sure he was in a secure environment
我没有通知你就把他带来这里
for his own safety before I could notify you.
是为了他的安全考虑
You are involved with drugs?
你沾毒品了?
VIC: Marijuana and ecstasy.
大♥麻♥和摇♥头♥丸♥
If you can get him to cooperate, it'll go a lot easier on him.
如果你能让他与我们合作 他不会有太多麻烦
Mickey, you tell this man what he wants to know.
Mickey 认真回答他的问题
Now.
马上
Th‐this girl in my grade‐‐
这个和我同级的女孩...
Okay, the pimps‐and‐hos thing was her idea.
好吧 其实"牛郎和妓♥女♥"这派对是她的主意
She planned everything, scored the ex.
她策划了所有的事
The only thing Cassidy asked me to do
Cassidy只是让我
was put together a mix tape and a couple of mashups.
把那些毒品都混起来
Look, you've always been the logical one,
你一直是最有逻辑的人
I see the whole picture.
我看到了整件事情
With what you did to Lem center‐foreground.
还有你明目张胆对Lem做的那些
And I always know where you're coming from.
我知道你的立场
Look, I'm appealing to your good judgment.
我想听听你正确的判断
Even if I know I will forever be on the wrong end of it.
即便我知道我也许永远都得不到正确的结果
You got that right.
你说的不错
Vic is gonna land you, me and him in jail
Vic要把你 我 甚至他自己送进监狱
for the rest of our lives if he keeps going in this direction.
如果继续任由Vic胡闹下去 我们剩下的日子都将在牢里度过
Well, he's doing what it takes to protect his family.
他做这些只是为了保护他的家人
That's only one part of the equation.
那是问题的一部分
The other math goes like this.
另一方面 事情会演变成为
Vic takes down someone who's done worse deeds than him it balances accounts for Terry.
Vic会干掉那些比他自己更卑劣的人
In that big old box of sins God keeps on all of us.
这等于打开了潘多拉的魔盒 释放里面神留给我们的恐惧
I do not believe in god. Oh, you will.
我不相信上帝 你迟早会信的
Because praying's the only thing that gets you
因为在监狱里面只有做祷告
out of a jail cell twice a week.
你才有机会一周二次地走出牢房♥
Hey, look.
嘿 听我说
Vic still thinks the world's worth fixing
Vic仍然认为他得做救世主
and he's the only one that can do it.
而且他是唯一的人选
Now, you and me, we're not like that.
至于你和我 我们不是救世主
This joint's broke for good, and we both know it.
打破这一切是好事 我们都知道
And taking down Pezuela will not make
干掉Pezuela并不能解决问题
one goddamn bit of difference on the streets.
对现在的局面没有一丁点影响
Now, he'll listen to you.
现在他会听你的
Get him to settle this beef. Hand over the box.
让他搞定这些事情 把盒子交出去
Give everybody a moment's peace.
让大家都清静一点
[SIGHS]
You may hate me,
你可能会恨我
but you know what I'm saying.
但你明白我的意思
You know what's right.
你知道这是对的
Short of a confession, I'm not gonna make this case.
没有足够的证供 我结不了这单案子
I can't sweat one out of him
从他嘴里我什么都问不出来
without alerting the mother he's a suspect.
除非告诉他母亲他是嫌疑犯
In which case, she circles the wagons
但是那样的话 他母亲又会拼命袒护
around her sweet teen killing machine.
这个小杀人狂
Sounds like you've done everything you can.
看来你已经尽心尽力了
What if everything I've learned in my career,
要是在我职业生涯中 我学会的所有东西
everything I've been through,
我经历过的所有事情
is meant to bring me to this exact place in time?
都是为了让我在这个时间出现在这里
This kid, this case.
负责这个孩子的这单案子
CLAUDETTE: Then what happens to the higher power who put you here?
那把你推过来的幕后"黑手"呢?
Why wasn't he there to stop Lloyd from pulling the trigger?
他怎么不早点去阻止Lloyd开枪?
I mean, who's the better detective?
哪种警♥察♥才是更好的呢?
Someone who arrests the bad guy after he's killed 30 people?
是那种在他杀了30个人之后把他抓住的警♥察♥
Or the one who prevents 30 murders from happening in the future?
还是在他杀30个人之前就预防了这一切发生的警♥察♥?
None of us can see the future.
没人知道将来是怎样
We can give it a shove in the right direction.
我能把事情推到正确的方向去
Hey, uh, sorry your deposition went sideways.
嘿 很遗憾你的证词没能维持原效
In retrospect, burying those subpoenas was, uh, prudent.
回想起来 收起那些传票还真是有先见之明
Kleavon would've tracked you down sooner or later.
Kleavon最终会追查到你
What's the final word?
最终定论是什么?
Insardi cut the deal, she gave me the only deposition tape.
Insardi达成协议 她把唯一的证词磁带给我了
She protected me.
她保护了我
DA's locking in the best win they can.
因为检察官要尽可能地锁定他们的胜果
It's not just about protecting you.
这不仅仅是要保护你这么简单
Yeah, well, this is the shape of things to come for me.
是啊 这就是我现在面对的东西
More a liability every passing day.
每过一天 欠的债就多一点
What were you just saying about seeing the future?
你刚才说什么来着 关于未来?
All I have to do is look at the present.
我更需要着眼于当下
If Kleavon can suss this out,
如果Kleavon都可以搞出这些
what happens when a real lawyer decides
那么一个真正的律师要想通过别的案子
to tear me apart on some other case?
来整我 结果会如何?
You're not a lead detective anymore.
你不再是探长了
All you have to do is manage people here.
你只需要管理好这里的人
Is that what I do now?
那不就是我在做的吗?
Dodged a few bullets today.
又是枪林弹雨的一天
Literally.
正是这样
Just don't know which side Olivia's on.
只是不知道Olivia站在哪一方
Which makes sleeping tonight as rough as it was last night.
这也是让我今晚失眠的事情 昨晚也是为了这个
I'm not putting my head on a pillow until I know for sure.
我今晚不会睡 除非得到确定的答案
Shane wants me to have the come‐to‐Jesus conversation with you about‐‐
Shane让我来和你摊牌
About ending the war, turning over the box.
关于结束战斗 把勒索盒子交出去
I figured he'd piss in your ear.
我知道他会和你说这些鸟话
He makes sense. He's got a point.
他说的有道理 不是信口开河
We can stop this all now.
我们现在就可以停止这一切
I can't give back something I don't have.
我交不出已经不在我手里的东西
Aceveda's in possession of the box.
盒子在Aceveda手上
And he ain't giving it back to you and me
他也不会把控制权交还给你 或者我
so we can get cuddly with the Armenians.
以让我们可以和那些亚美尼亚人合作
Besides, if Olivia's been ratting us out to Pezuela,
还有 如果Olivia已经把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给Pezuela了
we've got even bigger problems.
我们的麻烦会比现在更大
This stays between us.
这谈话你知我知
It was stand‐up of Dutch to take responsibility for the subpoena‐gate.
Dutch要站出来为传票门的事情承担责任
But I Old business.now‐‐
但是我要旧事
I'm...
我...
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表