剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
你不介意吧?
This sting works,
如果苦肉计能成
maybe I'll finally be able to hang up my kneepads.
或许我终于可以卸下自己的防备了(直译:"收起自己的护膝")
Maybe keep them on just a little while longer,
还是继续绑一阵子吧
and this all goes away.
等到这一切都过去
Aceveda's not gonna just hand it over.
Aceveda不会就这么交出来的
I already went to his office today and asked.
我今天已经去过他的办公室 提出过了
I've known David a long time.
我认识David已经很久了
It's all about how you ask.
这要看你怎么问了
VIC: I'm working undercover for ICE.
我在为ICE做卧底
The box is back in play.
盒子要重新回到游戏里
We need Olivia's file in order to sell it to Pezuela.
我们需要把Olivia的文件放回去 再把它卖♥♥给Pezuela
When the hell did this happen?
这是什么时候的事?
You said something about wanting to see justice done?
你今天早上不是说过想要伸张正义的么?
Time to jump onboard the karma train.
是时候搭上因果报应的列车了
Well, I have to handle Pezuela very carefully.
我必须很小心地对付Pezuela
He could hurt me.
他能伤害到我
And you‐‐ You say you wanna bring him down?
你说你想让他落马?
You were just working for the man.
你之前还在为他办事呢
VIC: She had no choice.
她别无选择
Look, I'm sorry,
瞧 对不起
but Vic doesn't make a compelling character witness.
但Vic不是一个很有说服力的证人
Your file gives me a card to play
你的文件是我手上的一张牌
in case you're tempted to switch sides again.
以免你中途又企图变节
Here's what happens if you don't give the file:
如果你不把文件给我
Pezuela doesn't take the bait.
Pezuela就不会上钩
ICE doesn't understand why,
ICE不明白为什么
so they put his balls through the wringer
所以他们只好逼他就范
just on general principal,
随便想想
and he gives up Olivia anyway.
他都会把Olivia供出来
Then I roll on you for blackmailing me.
然后我就说出是你勒索我
VIC: And I back her story.
而她有我作证
You two make quite a team.
你们俩真是不错的搭档
You know how much of my life I spent in interrogation rooms?
你知道我在审讯室里度过了多少岁月吗?
Oh, it's quieter in here. You mind?
这里更安静 你介意吗?
No, I'm fine with it.
不 不介意
What's up, guys?
什么事 伙计们?
DUTCH: You mind if I cut to the chase?
你介意我开门见山吗?
I'd love that.
行
The more security systems you sell,
你的安全系统卖♥♥得越多
the more money you make.
你就越挣钱
And what better way to stimulate demand than breaking into houses?
比起入室抢劫 还有什么更能刺♥激♥这种消费需求呢?
I spent 15 years on the job.
这行我♥干♥了15年
This is a hell of a way to thank me for my time and service.
这就是对我所奉献的时间和劳动的感谢
BILLINGS: A quick way to clear this up.
有个很快很简单的办法来澄清你
Perp got grazed by a bullet, left a trail of blood.
嫌犯被一颗子弹擦伤了 留下了一条血迹
What, you wanna check me out?
怎么 想检查我吗?
Why didn't you say so?
为什么不直接开口呢?
Fifty‐three, still ripped.
53了 依旧结实
You guys are too busy on the job
你们倒是太疲于奔命
to get to the gym regularly.
不能有规律地去健身房♥
I remember.
我记得
Um,can you turn around,so we can see the back of your legs?
你可以转个身 让我们看看你大腿后面吗?
LESTER: Liking that ass?
喜欢这屁♥股♥吗?
Can I go now, or do you wanna tickle my balls?
我现在能走了吗?还是你们想捏捏我的蛋蛋?
Uh, your partner, J. R. Cornelius,
你的搭档 J.R. Corneius,
I'd like to talk to him. How do I reach him?
我想和他谈谈 我要怎么找他?
He's on vacation.
他在度假
Since when? Last weekend.
什么时候开始的? 上周末
J.R. wasn't in town when this happened.
这事发生的时候 J.R.不在镇上
But you're welcome to knock on his door.
但是欢迎你去敲他家的门
Woman's here to see someone from the Strike Team.
有个女人要找突击队的人
Somewhere we could talk?
有能谈话的地方吗?
Bombay's as hard as they get, but he didn't kill no girl.
Bombay确实很狠 但是他从没杀过女孩子
Why you say that? Because I saw who did.
你为什么这么说? 因为我看见了是谁做的
I'm working the track, Two‐Man rolls up on Amber,
我正在路上找活 二子的车拦下了Amber
tells her to get in.
叫她上车
Bitch wasn't trying to hear it on account of what's in store.
臭婊♥子♥知道进去会发生什么事 就没有鸟他
Just because she got in his car doesn't mean that he killed her.
就算她上了他的车 也不意味着他杀了她
I'm gonna be real with you.
我跟你说实话吧
Nigga gets a cut of what he collects and any pussy he wants.
那黑鬼从收到的钱里捞油水 揩姑娘们的油
He ain't about hitting no trim, he about banging on shorties.
只要他不把事情闹大 他会睡这些姑娘
So he's into rough stuff? Shit,
那么他喜欢动粗? 没
that brother don't even get his swole on.
这兄弟甚至勃不起来
Two‐Man about bringing the pain.
二子喜欢玩狠的
All the bitches he sent to Killah King
所有他带出去的女孩
with broken bones and shit. That's bad for business.
都是断了骨头有伤在身 这可会影响生意
Bombay put up with that?
Bombay受得了?
He never let him beat on his earners.
他从不让他揍他的摇钱树
But, daddy, it was open season on low‐end skeezers.
但是 老爹 现在正是对三流妓♥女♥的"狩猎开放季"
Amber should've taken her beat down same as every other ho.
Amber和别的妓♥女♥一样也逃不过
Minute she said no, it was on.
就在她说"不"的时候 好戏已开始了
Two‐Man snatched her by the hair,
二子揪着她的头发
bashed her in the face, banged her head against the car
猛揍她的脸 把她脑袋往车上撞
and threw her in the back.
然后把她扔进了后座
When he drove off,
当他开车扬长而去
I knew I wasn't ever gonna see that breezie again.
我就知道再也见不到Amber了
You would've saved everybody a lot of time and ammunition
要是你之前就把这些告诉我们
if you told us this before.
那就可以节约大家的时间和精力
If I'd have snitched on Bombay's dude
要是那时我就打Bombay手下的小报告
I'd be in the mortuary right behind gray girl.
那我现在就会在太平间里 和那女孩并躺在一起了
Pimp juice dead, it's all good.
"甜心"死了 没啥不好
Be even safer if you toss Two‐Man in, lose the key.
但要是你把二子也关起来 那会更安全点
You seem like a good person.
你似乎人品不错
You're just trying to do the right thing.
你只是想做正确的事
And maybe you saw Two‐Man do those things,
或许你看见二子干了那些事
maybe you didn't. I know what I seen.
或许你并没有 我知道我看到了什么
Point is, you're in a cloud of chronic all day.
关键是 你一直在三教九流里混
You're not a credible witness.
你不是个令人信服的证人
And I also have concerns about your personal safety.
我也同样关心你的个人安危
Now, what if you testify, and we don't get a conviction?
如果你上庭作证 那家伙却没被定罪怎么办?
I don't want anything happening to you.
我不想让不幸发生在你身上
I'm gonna treat this as an anonymous tip.
我会把这个当成是匿名举报
I ain't mad.
我没有疯
Keeping it in the cut.
省了吧
DUTCH: Looks like J.R. decided to vacation in the ER out in Riverside.
似乎J.R.决定在河边市的急诊室里度假了
Well, that's news to me.
我还没听说呢
BILLINGS: He was being treated for a gunshot wound.
他在治自己的枪伤
Arrived two hours after the shooting.
就在枪击发生的两小时后
Told the doctors he was an ex‐cop who was wounded
他告诉医生自己是卸任的警♥察♥
when his gun accidentally discharged.
枪不小心走火才伤了自己
He always was clumsy.
他总是笨手笨脚
Riverside P. D. picked him up. They're bringing him here now.
河边市警局带走了他 正带他往这里来
You know what it'll mean for us to clear these open B and E's?
你知道这对我们查清这些入室行窃案有什么意义
Go easier for you if you tell us what happened.
如果你对我们坦白 那事情会容易很多
We found blood at the crime scene.
我们在犯罪现场发现了血迹
When we test it it's gonna match J. R.'s.
等我们对血迹做完测试 就会发现和J.R的血型匹配
[SIGHS]
He's my partner.
他是我搭档
Well, I respect that kind of loyalty.
我尊敬这份忠诚
And since he's got more to lose than you do,
既然他比你更输不起
I hope he does too.
我希望他也有这份忠心
I walk on the B and E's.
我参与了入室抢劫
Trespassing and vandalism.
非法入侵与蓄意破坏
Gotta make sure you're out of the home‐protection business.
这下你得彻底告别家庭保障这行了
We thought the house was empty.
我们以为房♥子是空的
I was on the lookout when he went in.
我在外面望风 他进了屋
I heard the gunshot and then he came running out.
我听到了枪声 然后他跑了出来
Then I drove him to his car.
我开车送他去了他的车
Shit.
妈的
Bombay never posted lookouts during a cook‐up.
Bombay在制毒的时候从来不派人望风
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表