剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
我们得找她问话 对不起 伙计
Vic. Vic. VIC: I'll be right behind you.
Vic! 我会跟你去
We'll straighten this out at the sheriff's station.
到了警局我们就会解决了
Don't take your eyes off them.
继续看好他们
Child Services took Wan to Mission Cross for a rape kit.
儿童保护协会把Wan带去做强♥奸♥检查
Okay. Good work.
行 干得好
DUTCH: Actually, it's Danni who got her to open up.
实际上 是Danny让她开口的
The only thing she remembers about the house
她只记得那房♥子空荡荡的
is that it was empty. But she could hear a freeway nearby,
但是可以听见附近有条高速公路
and she saw part of a billboard outside. of her window.
透过窗外还能看到一块广♥告♥牌的一部分
It was a suntan lotion ad in Spanish.
是西班牙语的防晒霜广♥告♥
I'll check it out.
我去查
Um, Wan's been taken to the hospital.
呃...Wan被送进了医院
She was sexually assaulted by her kidnappers.
她受到了绑♥架♥者的性侵犯
The hospital is gonna do a post‐assault examination.
医院要对她做性侵犯事后检查
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
Ms. Johnson from Child Services is gonna be with Wan.
儿童保护协会的Johnson女士会陪同Wan
Don't worry, Wan will not be alone.
别担心 Wan不会孤单一人
No. Just bring my sister back here.
不! 把我妹妹送回来!
Uh, well, that's not possible.
嗯...那是不可能的
This is a criminal investigation.
现在这是一宗刑事案件
There was no kidnapping. SU: Joe.
根本没有绑♥架♥ Joe!
I'm gonna get a lawyer.
我会请个律师
(SU & JOE SPEAKING FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
(SHANE PANTING)
(CELLPHONE RINGS)
Yeah? Is the coast clear?
什么事? 屋子外♥围♥有人吗?
I got caught up. I had to cut out.
刚才有事缠身 我去解决了
You're supposed to be outside keeping an eye on things.
你本该守在外面给我放哨
Corrine got arrested.
Corrine被捕了
你是在跟我开玩笑吧
我得去安排保释
你明白了吗? 明白
I gotta get past the guard blind if I'm gonna get out.
现在我要是想出去 得像个瞎子一样穿过警卫
I'm not anywhere near there. We gotta be there soon.
我离那还有段距离 我们很快就会过去的
Fine, I'll handle it.
好吧 我自己搞定吧
我们那里见
(SIGHS)
(LINE RINGING)
VIC: This is Vic Mackey. It's going down.
我是Vic Mackey 送过去了
(PANTING)
(ENGINE STARTS)
开门试试
Yo, Demetrius.
喂! Demetrius!
Demetrius. Hey.
Demetrius! 嘿!
(DOG BARKING)
Shit. Shit. Argh!
啊!
Get it off me. Ungh! Argh!
快赶走它!
Get him off. Ow!
放开他!
Move in. Move in.
冲进去! 冲进去!
(SCREAMING)
JULIEN: Take the back. I got it.
封锁后面!
The place looks empty. We missed Harms.
屋子是空的 让Harms溜了
I need a paramedic at 2489 Gorham.
我需要医务人员赶到Gorham 2489号♥
Officer needs assistance.
有警员需要救助
Shit! Shit!
妈的!操!
Over here.
开过来
Pull it in. I have to close the gate.
停里面去 我得关大门
Don't worry. I don't plan on being here long.
别操心 我没打算逗留很久
I don't care. Just move it.
我不管 给我开进来
REZIAN: Is that everything? SHANE: Most of them.
全部都在这儿了? 基本都在
Had to leave a few crates behind,
得留点废铁在那儿
but that should be enough to wet your whistle.
这些够你喝几杯了
VIC: Hey, is this place secure?
嘿 这地方安全吗?
KHALULIAN: Of course it is.
当然安全
VIC: Something doesn't feel right.
有地方不对劲
Shane tell you the feds put you on their hit list?
Shane告诉过你 联邦调查局把你列为打击对象了吗?
Get this shit unloaded and get out of here.
好吧 让我们快把这些玩意儿卸掉 离开这里
REZIAN: I told you, this place is safe.
这地方很安全
Now get over here and help your friend.
现在 快过来帮你的朋友
(RADIO BEEPS)
That's a police radio.
那是警♥察♥的电台
Jesus Christ, you were set up. Did you hear me?
天! 你被设计了!你没听到我说的吗?
We gotta go now. Leave the guns.
我们马上得离开...别管那些枪了
Your choice. But don't forget I tried to pull you out.
你自己决定 只是别忘了我想过救你
(CAR DOOR CLOSES)
Rez. Rez. Where you going?
Rez...Rez 你要去哪儿?
(ENGINE STARTS)
This is ridiculous.
这太搞笑了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?!
(INDISTINCT SPEECH)
(SIREN WAILING)
What is this? MURRAY: Get on the ground.
这是什么? 趴到地上!
On the ground. MAN 1: Get on the ground!
趴到地上! 趴到地上!
Don't move. Right there!
别动...待在原地!
MAN 3: Okay, we're clear. Don't move.
安全了 别动
You got the results of the rape kit yet?
你拿到强♥奸♥检查报告了吗?
Positive. Um, vaginal tearing.
阳性...阴♥道♥撕裂
I've been on the phone with every realtor
我已经给那些房♥产经纪人去过电♥话♥
who has a house within earshot of the freeway.
他们都有能听到高速公路的房♥子出♥售♥
These three have a partial view of the billboard Wan saw.
而其中这三处能看到Wan所看到的广♥告♥牌的一部分
Thanks, Steve. Um, Interrogation Room 2.
谢谢 Steve 请带到二号♥审讯室
BILLINGS: Let me get my coat.
我去拿我的外套
Forget your coat, need you here.
忘了你的外套吧 这里需要你
I wanna follow this through.
我想把案子查下去
Her brother's out looking for a lawyer.
哥哥正在找律师...
I need you here to keep them apart
我需要你在这里 别让他们碰头
until we figure out what we've got.
直到我们查清发生的事
I'll get the rape book, have her start ID'ing suspects.
我去拿强♥奸♥犯的登记册 让她开始认嫌疑犯
Thanks, Steve.
谢谢 Steve
Maybe the Billings minimum is all we need today.
或许Billings的最小能量就是今天我们需要的
DANNI: It's just like Wan said. DUTCH: Yeah.
和Wan说的一模一样 对
Hey, um, that story you told her about the guy choking you?
嘿 呃 你在审讯室里对她说的 你被男人掐住脖子的事?
I made it up.
哦 我瞎编的
Did it to draw her out. Worked.
想引她说出实情 起作用了
Um, I'm always here, you know.
嗯 我一直都在这里 你明白的
If you ever want to talk about something.
如果你有什么话想说
Guess I'm a better liar than I thought.
我猜我比自己想的更会撒谎
(TRAIN WHISTLE BLOWING)
I bet you're glad you listened to me now.
我打赌你现在很庆幸听了我的
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Did they follow you, or did you bring them?
他们是跟踪你 还是你把他们带来的?
I'm the guy who just saved your ass from that Federal fire.
是我把你从联邦调查局手里救下
Because you heard the radio?
就因为你听到了电台声?
Consider yourself lucky.
还是你当自己走运吧
I got out, but my men didn't. And I lost the guns.
我逃脱了 但是我的手下没有 那些枪也没了
And you stayed out of jail. So did we.
你不用蹲大牢了 我们也不用
Unless your boy sold us out.
除非你的手下出♥卖♥♥♥我们
He didn't. And if you did, you're both dead.
他不会 要是你出♥卖♥♥♥我 你们俩都得死
Sending you to jail would be the worst thing for me.
把你送进监狱对我最没好处
You'd have nothing to lose going after my family.
你会无所顾忌地去杀我家人
I know that. Think the thing through!
我明白 拜托你想想清楚吧!
Vic just risked everything getting you out of there.
Vic刚刚不惜涉险把你从那救了出来
If you're blaming us, you got a blind spot to whoever's trying to burn you.
如果你还要怪我们 只能说明你瞎了眼 看不见真正要害你的人
You got a hole in your organization
你自己组织里有人走漏风声
you better plug before you accuse me again.
你还是先堵上那个漏洞再来怪我吧
What about Khalulian?
Khalulian怎么样?
He'd never betray me. We'll see.
他永远不会背叛我 我们等着瞧
You need to grab anything incriminating and clear out.
你得收拾起所有跟你有关的东西 把这弄干净
No one knows about this place.
没人知道这个地方
Like they didn't know about the trucking company, right?
就像没人知道汽车公♥司♥ 对吗?
You sweep in here?
你检查过这里吗?
Uh, yeah, today. Every room?
呃 对 就在今天 每间屋子?
Just this room, this is where we were talking.
就这间 我们在这里谈的话
Khalulian got an office of his own?
Khalulian有他自己的办公室吗?
Some place where he'd have made the call about tonight?
一个他今晚打过电♥话♥的地方?
Over here.
在这儿
(HIGH‐PITCHED BEEPING)
(DISTORTED BEEPING)
(SIGHS)
(VIC GRUNTING)
Khalulian might be loyal,
Khalulian可能是很忠诚
but he's also stupid and careless.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表