剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
He needed everybody in the lab.
他要让所有人都在里头待着
So why did he come out guns blazing?
那他为什么出来开火?
The phone call.
因为电♥话♥
What phone call?
什么电♥话♥?
Somebody called his cell.
有人打了他手♥机♥
Said there were cops outside, who are gonna kill him.
说外面有警♥察♥要来杀他
He told us to get down,
他让我们趴下
went for his gun, started shooting.
去拿了枪 然后开枪
[MEN SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY]
You spun that sob story
你编了个可怜的故事
about your pimp killing your girlfriend?
说那个拉皮条的杀了你的女友?
You set up Bombay
你设计陷害Bombay
for a death‐by‐cop payback for kicking you out?
让他死在警♥察♥枪口下就为了报复他把你撵走?
He's the one who started her on the pipe.
他害她染上了毒瘾
He got what he deserved.
他是罪有应得
I don't give a shit about your goddamn pimp!
我才不鸟你的皮肉生意
You understand?
你明白吗?
You called him.
你给他打了电♥话♥
You warned him, so he'd come out blasting.
你警告了他 所以他才会出来开枪
You used me.
你利用我!
You used one of my guys as the shooter.
利用我做你的刽子手!
You could've gotten us all killed, you sick bitch.
你可能会把大家都害死 你这个恶心的婊♥子♥!
Oh,I used you.
是啊 我利用了你
Played you same as last time.
和上次一样玩了你
I remember it all now.
我现在都记得了
You were an asshole back then too.
你那时也是混球一个
[PANTING]
And you just keep getting more pathetic and miserable.
你变得越来越可怜 可悲了
I still got you handling my business for me.
我还是让你给我收拾了烂摊子
May not be so pretty anymore,
或许我没以前漂亮了
but I am walking, talking pussy
但我还是个能走会说的屄♥♥
and you let me lead you around by your dick.
勾引着你的老二围着我团团转
You ever thought about just cutting it off?
你有想过干脆阉了它吗?
Free your mind once and for all?
来次彻底的解脱?
[LAUGHS]
When I went over to your house this morning to check on you,
今天早上我去你家看你时
I had to break a window and go into your house.
我不得不打破一扇窗户进到你屋里
Had to?
不得不?
I was worried.
我担心你
Oh, you thought I was lying dead on the floor, because I'm sick?
啊 你以为我病了就会像个死人一样躺在地板上?
You‐‐ You live alone, your car was in the driveway,
你一个人住 你的车在车道上
nobody came to the door,
没有人来应门
there was a B and E down the block,
隔壁街区刚发生了入室抢劫
and a potentially dangerous suspect on the loose.
很可能危险分子还在外面逃窜
I'm gonna send you the bill for that window.
我会给你寄去那扇窗户的维修费账单
I know I've been a little lax.
我知道我是有点马虎
It was obvious you're not taking care of yourself.
显然你没有照顾好自己
James isn't in your life anymore.
James已经走出了你的生活
We need to get you a little help.
我们得帮你一把
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
Claudette‐‐ Look, the house is messy.
Claudette... 瞧 屋子一团糟
I'll clean it up.
我会打扫的
Look, you have to‐‐
瞧 你得...
You have to understand,
你得明白
it takes every ounce of energy for me to be here every day,
我需要投入自己全部的精力坐到这里来
to do what I need to get done.
以完成每一天要完成的事
But by the time I get home, I don't have nothing left.
等我回到家里 我什么力气都没有了
I‐‐ I, uh, hired you a cleaning lady.
我...我给你请了一位清洁工
No! Her name is Cecilia.
不 她名字叫Cecilia
She'll be coming on Mondays and Thursdays.
她每逢一、四过来
Dutch‐‐ I will pay for it.
Dutch 钱我出
I'll pay for it.
钱我给
No, I will,
不 我来
so I know she's doing the job.
那我就知道她确实干活了
Is she even legal?
她有合法身份吗?
[CHUCKLES]
Uh, she's coming on Mondays and Thursdays.
呃 她每逢一、四过来
I just need a key, so she can get in the house.
我需要一把钥匙 好让她进屋
Vic, please don't‐‐
Vic 求你不要来了
I thought I'd give another shot to talk this out.
我以为自己还有机会来说服你
I'm sure we'd both rather see the money
我想大家都希望那笔律师费
we're about to burn through going to Lee's college, right?
能用在Lee念书上 对吗?
Okay.
好吧
I give.
我投降
But I'm gonna need parameters that I can live with.
但是得有一条我能接受的底线
I'll put your name on the birth certificate,
我可以把你的名字写入出生证明
but I want sole custody.
但是我要独♥立♥监护权
And we gotta work out visitation rights.
我们得对你的探视权力做出约定
I can live with that.
我能接受
I talked to this family arbitrator.
我和调解人说过了
She said that we can sit down and work out the details.
她说 我们可以坐下来谈清楚
I'm there, just tell me when and where.
我去 只要告诉我时间和地点
I'll call tomorrow, get some times.
我明天给你电♥话♥ 给我点时间
Hey, I'm glad we're gonna be able to reason our way through this.
我很高兴大家能理智地来解决这件事
In the end, it's really gonna work out for the best.
最后的结果一定会是最好的
That's what I want for Lee.
这就是我要为Lee争取的
All right, I'll see you in the morning.
好的 明天见
I'll see you in the morning.
明天见
[COOING]
[HIP‐HOP MUSIC BLARING DISTANTLY]
Need to get a better lock, Two‐Man.
你得换把好点的锁 二子
Some lowlife could break in.
一些人♥渣♥会闯进来
You got a warrant?
你有搜查令吗?
Shit, no.
该死 没有
What you want, then?
那你想要什么?
Chop it up with you,about that strawberry you beat to death.
和你谈谈那个被你打死的"草莓"
I don't know about no dead strawberry‐‐
关于那死"草莓"我什么都不知道
Cut the shit.
废话少说
Bombay, now deceased, FYI, loaned you his gash crew
Bombay现在死了 以下供你参考
as a part of your compensation package.
把他的妞借你 算是补偿吧
Don't mean I killed the bitch.
这又不意味着我杀了那婊♥子♥
You went too tough on Amber.
你对Amber下手太重了
I got an eyewitness who saw the whole thing go down.
我有证人看到了发生的一切
There are two different ways we can handle this.
我们有两个办法来处理这事儿
I can take you in, an eyewitness fingers you,
我可以抓你进去 我的目击证人指证你
I arrest you for murder with special circumstances.
我也能以“特殊情况下杀人”逮捕你
But you know where that gets you.
但你知道那样会有什么下场吗?
[SIGHS]
Or you can work with me,
或者你可以跟我合作
and make this whole thing go away.
当这一切都过去了
Work with you how?
怎么合作?
I need your help getting rid of somebody.
我需要你的帮助来除掉一个人
That's gonna mean looking somebody in the eye,
尽管得要你和那人面对面
and pulling the trigger, though.
扣下扳机
TWO‐MAN: You ain't serious.
你不是认真的吧
You don't know how goddamn serious I am.
你不知道我它♥妈♥的♥有多认真
[SCOFFS]
Ain't no thing.
无所谓...
Who?
谁?
How's your jaw feeling?
你的下巴还疼吗?
♪ Day ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ Day ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ Day ♪
♪ Livin' the good life ♪
♪ Throw your hands up ♪
♪ Just another day ♪
♪ Just another day ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ Day ♪
♪ Come on ♪
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表