剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
没人会认出你 你不会以你本来的面目出现
No one except the people in this room will know you were involved.
除了现在在场的人 没人知道你参与了这些
It's bad enough we down with One Time,
我们被抓已经够受的了
but taking flight on a band of brothers...
还要去搞自己的兄弟
Spare me the Pan‐African bullshit.
得了吧 别自作多情了
you guys are out there killing each other all day, every day.
你们天天都在自相残杀
You get a little taste of black pussy,
你了解一点皮毛
and now you an expert on Africa?
就以为自己是黑人问题专家了?
Streets is watching, homey.
多少眼睛看着我呢 小天真
We supposed to be strapped, right?
我们赤手空拳去?
You can take your own heaters.
可以带家伙
But just for show. No ammo.
只是做秀 没有子弹
Officer Lowe will be embedded with you and he'll be armed.
Lowe警员跟你们一起去 他会带武器
The rest of us will cover you from the perimeter.
我们其余的人在周围掩护你
Our targets have been on the bong all day.
我们的目标一整天都在作乐
You go in fast and hard, they won't know what hit 'em.
你干脆利落一点 他们根本不会知道被谁袭击了
No one gets hurt.
不会有人受伤
I mean, now that we undercover brothers now,
我们现在是在同一条船上了
don't you think we need to be deputized?
难道不该签个什么合同?
You know, make this shit official.
显得正式些
VIC: All right. Raise your right hands.
好吧 举起你们的右手
Now do this while you do this.
同时这样做
[ALL GROAN]
She's great. She's like Supermom.
她真厉害 就像是个超级无敌妈
You know, she's like a mom and dad rolled all into one.
既当爹又当妈
It's just‐‐ I feel like I let her down.
我一定是伤了她的心
See how he's shifting the focus away from him to his mother?
他把焦点从自己身上转到他母亲身上了
Consciousness of guilt?
罪恶感使然?
Possibly.
或许
I don't know, I should've like
可能我本该像小鸟一样
头也不回地离开
I'd like you to close your eyes‐‐
请你闭上眼睛
See, I gave him a guided image‐transference exercise here.
我对他做了引导概念移情练习
Now watch what he does.
看看他有什么反应
Tell him what you were feeling when you pulled the trigger.
告诉他 你扣扳机的时候感觉如何
This is‐‐ This is on you, you stupid shit.
就是冲你来的 傻瓜
And this is all your fault.
都是你的错
我就是要弄死你 即便我根本不认识你
Blaming the victim to generate sympathy.
贬损受害人来博取同情
Yeah, but he's also speaking to his own shadow‐self.
没错 同时也是在跟自己的阴暗面对话
Could be interpreted as an admission of guilt.
可以看作是一种供认罪行的表示
CHOTZEN: Is there anything else you'd like to say to him?
还想跟他说些什么?
LLOYD: Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 我很抱歉
I'm just‐‐ I'm really sorry.
我只是 非常抱歉
[SIGHS]
Affect and emotional responses
感情和情绪反应
are consistent with post‐traumatic stress.
与创伤后应激障碍相符
Remorse, grief, guilt, anger.
自责 哀恸 罪恶感 愤怒
What if it's all an act?
如果所有这些感情都体现在他的行为里呢?
Well then we're dealing with a sociopath
那么我们要所面对的是
with a well‐constructed mask of sanity.
戴着理智面具的极端反♥社♥会♥者
But the stats are against it.
但是这些情况否定了这个结论
Most serial killers don't come online
大多数连环杀手直到二三十岁
until they're in their 20s or 30s.
才会浮出水面
You think I'm pissing in the wind here?
你觉得我是在没事找事?
There's something off with this kid.
这孩子是有些问题
I just can't tell you what it is.
我只是不知道究竟是什么问题
Death penalty's off the table.
死刑可以豁免
Contingent on you pleading guilty to all charges
但是你得承认所有的指控
and stipulating to life without parole.
并接受终身监禁
I can live with that.
我能接受
If there's a God in heaven,
如果有上帝的话
you'll catch a shank to the throat
你的喉咙里就该被塞根骨头
choke to death on your own blood,
要么就被你自己的血液呛死
miserable and alone.
孤身一人 惨不忍♥睹
When I get back to my cell,
我再拿到手♥机♥
I'll call my girl, pop the question.
我会给女朋友打电♥话♥ 向她求婚
We all understand what we're doing here?
都准备好了么?
Look, ain't no thing. This is how we ride 24‐7, my nig.
这有什么好准备的 我们一年到头都忙这个 兄弟
Throw it out, now.
把烟扔了 现在就扔
Just trying to cover up the smell of bacon.
我只是想掩饰一下
Hey, do what he says, homey.
按照他说的做 小朋友
Look, I need your mind right on this one.
你专心点
And I'm trying to hang on to this car.
我会处理好车的事情
Okay, Vic, we're all in position.
Vic 我们都就位了
All right, let's get this done.
好的 开始行动
Wes, wes, y'all.
大家好运
Hey, my man, how you doing?
嗨 兄弟们 你们好么?
Hey, look, how much I gotta drop
呃…我得付多少钱...
if I wanna floss the load with sprewells on dubs?
如果我要给车子换上21英寸轮毂的话?
Burnout. Burnout.
行动 行动
[TIRES SCREECH]
Don't move, stay down. Stay down, stay! Hey, come on.
别动! 趴下!老实点
[ALL CLAMORING]
BURNOUT: Yo, black, where the scrilla and the cush at?
喂 黑鬼 钱在哪儿?
My man asked you a question.
我兄弟在问你呢!
Hey. Hey, look, load up them rims. Load 'em up.
嘿 嘿 把这些车轮拿走
[RAP MUSIC PLAYING]
[WHIMPERING]
Pull 'em out.
把这些装车带走!
[GRUNTS]
Get dressed, bitch.
穿上衣服 婊♥子♥
♪ Anything goes
♪ I got boys in the hood ♪
JULIEN: Yo, look at what I found. Ha‐ha.
看我找到什么了
Oh, sugar walls found us some new BBC.
噢 可爱的Walls找到了一个新的BBC!
Let me see what I'm working with here.
让我来凑个热闹
Stupid nigger, you denting the rims.
看好你的车轮 疯狗!
BURNOUT: Let me hit that.
让我搞一下
That's money. That's money over there.
那是钱啊 黑鬼 那都是钱!
Let me crack that bitch. Come on, man, let me crack her.
就让我搞下那个婊♥子♥嘛 兄弟
[WHIMPERING]
Help me, please. You okay?
救救我 求你了! 你还好吧?
Go, go, go.
快走 快走
[TIRES SCREECH]
VIC: Danny's got the girl.
Danny接到那个女孩儿了
All right, move in, move in.
好了 冲进去 冲进去
[GUN COCKS]
[ALL CLAMORING]
VIC: Hands in the air.
把手举起来!
Head down on the ground. On the ground right now.
头贴着地!
You stay where you're at.
老实呆着别动!
♪ What you do with that bag? ♪
Counselor, a moment of your time.
警官 请你先出去一下好么
I understand you're an attorney now.
我知道你现在是辩护律师了
Not sure if that's a step up or step down from doing murder.
我不确定这是否真能帮你洗脱谋杀罪名
You got jokes.
你开玩笑吧
Was wondering if you'd be willing to help me out on another matter.
我有另一件事情想请你帮忙
What's in it for me?
我能得到什么好处?
Spoken like a true lawyer.
口气倒像个律师
So this 16‐year‐old kid has got himself into a situation.
有个16岁的男孩 他遇到麻烦了
I could use your expertise, help me figure out
我也许能利用你的专业知识 帮我分♥析♥下
what I'm dealing with.
这个男孩的情况
Or I could just ship you back to County in time for dinner.
要么我也可以直接送你回郡监狱去用晚餐
I'm just‐‐ I'm really sorry.
我非常抱歉
If anybody reached out to you when you were his age
当你在他这个年纪的时候
with an arsenal of help and understanding,
如果有人向你伸出援手 充满着支持和理解
you think you might've channeled your energies in a different direction?
你会否把精力转到别的地方?
Don't get it twisted, man.
伙计 别混为一谈
Everybody's born into this world with their own set of gifts.
每个人都有各自的天赋
You grow up, find what you're good at and you roll with it.
你长大了就会发现自己擅长什么 然后你心安理得地接受了
It's why you're a cop and I took a different path.
所以你是警♥察♥ 我选了另一条路
We all gotta ride or die with what the good Lord meant for us to do.
我们都在神的旨意下生老病死
You, me and him.
你 我 和他
So if killing is this kid's shot in life, there's no stopping it.
如果这孩子生来就是为了杀戮 我们就没法阻止
Sure there's stopping it. You all stopped me, didn't you?
可以阻止 你们过去不是阻止了我吗?
All it takes is a pair of cuffs and a cage to throw him in.
把他带上手铐扔进牢房♥不就行了
Yeah, he's got the look. I seen it before.
是的 他这神态我曾经见过
Where?
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表