剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
that their humble priest won't rat 'em out.
他们卑微的神父不会出♥卖♥♥♥他们
And I think, wow,
所以我想 哇噻
whatever it is these bangers have on the Father
原来我的威胁还比不上
is much worse than what I've laid at your feet.
他们对神父您的要挟
Now, what would be worse than a priest losing his collar and going to jail?
还有什么事比一个牧师被夺走领圈关进监狱更糟呢?
Then it hits me.
于是我想到...
A priest going to jail for molesting boys.
一个牧师因为骚扰男童而进监狱
MORTON: Get the hell out of my church.
滚出我的教堂
What, no absolution?
什么? 没有赦免礼吗?
Come on, come on.
出去 出去
Move it.
出去
Listen, just because some sick perverts
听着 并不因为有些变♥态♥
decide to live out their fantasies through the collar
通过牧师这个职业来实现他们心中的幻想
doesn't mean every priest is a gay pedophile.
就意味着每个牧师都是同性恋 恋童癖
Then what do the Johnnies have on you, sir?
那么Johnnies团伙有你什么把柄呢 神父?
I'm not a quitter, Padre.
我可不是个轻易放弃的人 神父
Two years ago, I had an affair.
两年前 我有过一段感情
One of my parishioners.
和我的一个教区居民
Keisha Leeks.
她叫Keisha Leeks
She had a child.
她生了个孩子
Holy shit. Damon's sister?
我的上帝 Damon的妹妹?
Now he's threatening to out you?
现在他威胁要告发你?
Already disgraced my vows.
我已经让自己的誓言蒙羞
Damon is a psychopath.
Damon是个疯子
He's threatening to kill Keisha and Adam if I don't cooperate.
他威胁说如果我不跟他合作 就杀了Keisha和Adam
Those bank deposits are for Keisha and the baby.
银行里的存款是给Keisha和孩子用的
I would never take a dime of his drug money.
我绝不会用一分他贩毒得来的钱
What do you know about Damon's operation?
Damon的生意你知道多少?
Keisha lives with her grandfather.
Keisha和她的祖父住在一起
She says Damon uses the old man's place
她说Damon一直在用这老人的地方
to cut and bag his dope.
分装毒品
You let me take care of Damon.
把Damon交给我处理
What if I can get Keisha and your kid
我试试看能不能把Keisha和你的孩子...
into a shelter somewhere? -I already tried that.
送进庇护所 我已经试过了
The urban renewal project that's taking over the hood
那个接管了这个社区的城乡重建计划
closed down the last two shelters in the area.
关闭了这个地区最后两个庇护所
Now you're doing whatever you can to take care of your blood,
你已经尽全力保护你的亲人了
I get it.
我明白
You leave the good deed for the day up to me.
剩下的事交给我来做吧
CLAUDETTE: Good news.
好消息
Squad car picked up Two-Man on Kenmore.
巡逻车在Kenmore抓住了二子
How'd they find him?
他们怎么找到他的?
It's easy to spot a moving violation
当一辆在逃车辆开足了马力
when the horsepower's between their legs.
那锁定它就不是难事
Watched this asshole run through a stop sign,
我看到这个混♥蛋♥闯了一个红灯
nearly clipped a city bus.
几乎撞到一辆公交车
Then he gave us a fake name.
然后他给了我们一个假名
But he's got a memorable mug, even in black and white.
好在他的长相好记 就算是份白纸黑字的通缉令
Shot and tried to kill one of my detectives last night.
昨晚企图枪杀我们的警官
I surely did not.
我才没有呢
Glad you around to vouch for my character, though.
不过 很高兴你在这儿可以为我的人品做担♥保♥
Jaw's feeling better.
下巴感觉好多了
COP: Right back there.
转过身去
Hey. You got the guy.
嘿 抓到那个人了?
Citywide APB, rookie comes through with the big bust.
一个新任的市巡逻警送他来的
Is he-- Is he talking yet?
他交代了吗?
No. Dutch and Billings will have first crack.
没 Dutch和Billings会先审他
We'll start with the tussle of the projects.
先从那次行动中的打斗开始吧
He admits to a beef with Ronnie, that's the open door we need.
如果他承认对Ronnie怀恨在心 就是我们的突破口
DUTCH: Let's go. -Good.
走吧 很好
Hey, Steve, hold on.
嘿 Steve 等等
Just because I'm on the street all the time
不要以为我整天都在街上
doesn't mean I haven't heard about your little lawsuit.
就不知道你的小官司
I don't want your half-assed brand of police work
我不想要你干活只干半吊子
you've been phoning in around here lately
你最近一直在这里大放厥词
anywhere near a hit on one of my Strike Team members.
但决不要害了我队里的人
It's not gonna happen here.
不会的
The guy shot at a cop, cuffs are never coming off.
那个人枪击了一个警♥察♥ 不会让他有机会摘下手铐
We'll get him.
我们会把他送进监狱
Maceo Padmore.
Maceo Padmore
I'm Detective Wagenbach, this is Detective Billings.
我是Wagenbach警官 这位是Billings警官
We're gonna wanna talk to you about an attempted shooting last night.
我们想和你谈谈昨晚谋杀未遂的事
BILLINGS: Heard you had a run-in with Detective Gardocki.
听说之前你和Gardocki警探有过争执
Yeah, his fist ran into my jaw.
对 他的拳头飞到了我下巴上
That why you wanted to kill him?
所以你想杀他?
I ain't try to kill nobody.
我没有想杀谁
Then your motorcycle did, because a witness saw it
那就是你的摩托车想了 有证人看见就在枪杀当晚
fleeing from the scene of a shooting last night.
看到它从现场逃离
This faggot-ass cop laid his hands on me.
是这个狗♥日♥的♥警♥察♥对我动手才对
Y'all need to arrest his damn ass.
你们应该抓他
Great. Only 20 seconds in, already we've got motive.
很好 才20秒 我们已经找到了杀人动机
TWO-MAN [ON TV]: That ain't no motive. I'm Christian.
哪有动机了 我是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
I turned the other cheek. He could turn both,
我还送另一边给他打 他是可以两边都凑上去
he'd still be talking out of his ass.
但还是在给自己开脱
BILLINGS [ON TV]: Lucky for Gardocki,
这么说Gardocki还算走运
you can't hit a guy 10 feet away with a clear shot.
你居然打不中离你只有10英尺 前面毫无障碍的目标
TWO-MAN: That wasn't me, so I guess we'll never know.
因为那人不是我 所以我想我们永远不知道了
Assuming it wasn't, where were you last night around 11:00?
如果不是你 那你昨晚11点左右在哪儿?
Passed out in my bed. Anybody see you?
在床上睡觉啊 有人证明吗?
Not that I can think of.
我想不到谁
Unless dude that jacked my bike for that joyride was peeking in my window.
除非偷我车去兜风的人从窗户外面偷看过我
Look, this is just getting started.
瞧 这才是个开始
I'm gonna go check on my other thing.
我要去查查自己那边的案子
Yeah, I'll keep you informed. TWO-MAN: Your neighbors
有情况我通知你 你邻居知道你昨晚在哪儿吗?
know where you at every night?
你邻居会知道你每晚去哪儿吗?
BILLINGS: Probably know he's not out to kill a cop.
他们很可能知道他出门不是为了去杀♥警♥♥察♥
DUTCH: They did hear your motorcycle leave at 10:30
他们确实听见你的摩托车在十点半离开
and return sometime after 1.
并在凌晨1点的时候回来
Nice of whoever stole it
偷车贼也挺有良心
to bring it back when they were done.
居然在完事后 又把车还回来
Nicer if dude had filled up the tank.
要是帮我把油箱加满就更好了
Only chance you have of getting a better deal is to confess now.
你唯一的出路就是现在向我们坦白一切
Y'all don't think I know y'all fronting?
你们以为我不知道你们只是来试探而已
Trying to run a game on a nigga.
想在一个黑鬼身上玩花样?
From where I sit, you're about to lose big time.
依我来看 你会错失良机的
We're gonna let him stew for a while.
我们让这小子先熬一会儿
CLAUDETTE: Because we've got plenty of nothing?
因为没有证据?
He knows it. There's no use going back until we change that.
他知道我们没证据 在找到证据之前再审他没什么意义
Anything on the gun?
那把枪有下落了吗?
RONNY: We got unis at his apartment
已经有警员在他的住处了
and going over the route home.
还有人正查他回家经过的路线
It's good we know the way, because we don't find that gun,
能知道就再好不过 因为如果找不到枪
we may as well give him a ride home.
就只能放了他
JULIEN: What about the cousin's house? We checked it out earlier,
会不会在那个堂弟家里 我和Shane之前已经去那里查过
TwoMan had been there. Better take another look.
二子去过那里 你们最好再查一次
What are we waiting for?
那还等什么?
Search warrant. Make a call.
一份搜查令 去打个电♥话♥
I can talk the cousin into letting us in. Save us time.
我可以说服那个堂弟不用搜查令就让我们进去 省点时间
Great. We'll send unis--
很好 我们派人过去
Just me and Julien. Too many bodies
就我和Julien去吧 去的人太多
will look like an occupation instead of a request.
会搞得像拘捕一样 而不是一次友好的巡查
Okay. Get over there.
行 去吧
Hey. Give me a minute first?
嘿 给我一分钟 好吗?
All right. Meet you outside.
好 我在外面等你
SHANE: Hey.
嘿
Where you hide the gun? Getting me out?
你把枪藏在哪儿了?你来放我出去?
Where did you hide the gun?
你把枪藏在哪儿了?
Look, man, I've gotta get to it before anybody else here does.
听着 我得在别人之前找到那把枪
Or maybe you wanna put me away with it?
或者是你想找到证据卖♥♥了我吧?
Look, I am trying to save you, dumb-ass.
我是要救你 蠢货
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表