剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
So how do we get him to come in anyway?
那要如何让他来自首呢?
Brown man running behind schedule?
棕种人迟到了?
钱都带了?
You let me worry about my business.
我的事何不让我自己来操心?
All this muscle, the Mexicans are gonna think you lack trust.
带这么多保镖 墨西哥人会认为你诚意不够
All that money, Mexicans will understand the caution.
带这么多钱 墨西哥人会理解这种谨慎
Let's just keep it friendly.
我们还是保持和气吧
VIC: Ah. Right on schedule.
啊 很准时嘛
Target's on the premises.
目标在楼内
Hey! Where's Beltran?
嘿! Beltran人呢?
MAN: Jefe is a busy man.
Jefe是个大忙人
He considers this a simple transaction.
他觉得这只是笔小交易
We gave Jefe 200 G's of good faith.
我们给了Jefe 20万以示诚意
We're expecting him to respect his new business associates.
我们希望他也能礼尚往来 诚待他的新生意伙伴
You only gave him 100 grand.
你们只给了10万
And if I were you, I would keep your expectations low.
如果我是你 我不会期望那么高
You ain't even straight on how much money we dropped.
你连我们给的定金数目都不老实
My expectations can't get any lower.
我还有什么好指望的
This is supposed to be a partnership meeting, not a street‐level drug deal.
这本应是合伙人的会晤 不是街头的毒品交易
Here's what your 100 G's bought you.
这是你们的10万换来的货
If we like what you do with it, there will be more.
如果你们销路好 我们会提供更多
You promised us product, not sample!
你承诺给的是货 不是样品!
I brokered this goddamn deal. I set the terms.
我牵头了这次该死的交易! 我谈的条件!
I expect your boss to live up to them.
我希望你老板能遵守!
These people need to prove themselves as businessmen first.
这群人要首先证明自己是个生意人!
Ain't that some spic bulllshit. MAN: What he just say?
那简直是放屁! 他刚才说什么?!
(ALL SHOUTING)
Let's go. Run out of here, now! Go!
我们走 立刻走! 马上!
Let's not walk away empty‐handed.
我们可别空手而归
All units, move in now.
所有单位 进去抓人
VIC: Right now, get out of here.
现在就滚
(SIREN WAILING) (TIRES SQUEALING)
OFFICER: Federal agents!
联邦探员!
What the hell is this?
这他妈怎么回事?
(ALL SHOUTING)
OFFICER 1: Right there!
那儿!
OFFICER 2: Get your hands up!
举起手来!
MARA: Shane!
Shane!
JACKSON: Daddy. -What's your need, sweet thing?
爸爸 亲爱的 你需要什么?
I gotta go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Uh, okay.
呃 好的
I can't get up.
我自己起不来
Is it that bad? -Mmm‐hmm.
有那么糟? 是的
I need another pill, honey.
我还要吃一粒 亲爱的
Well, you took the last pill.
你已经吃了最后一粒
But I know where to get a bunch more.
我知道去哪买♥♥
Let me get him out of the tub,
我把他从浴缸里抱出来
and I'll go score them for you, okay?
然后去买♥♥ 好吗?
Wait, no, I...
等一下 我...
I gotta go to the bathroom.
我得上厕所
Okay.
好的
All right, well, let me help you up.
好的 我来帮你
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I'm gonna put my hand back under here, okay?
我会把手放到你背后 好吗?
Argh!
啊!
(GROANING)
Okay.
好了
I can't hold it. The baby's...
我撑不住了 胎儿...
Come on.
加油
(GROANS)
(GASPS)
Some just came out. It's okay.
有点尿出来了 没关系
I just pissed myself, Shane. It's not okay.
Shane 我尿在身上了 这有关系
It's okay. We're almost there.
没关系 就快到了
SHANE: Okay. Let me, uh... Let me get your pants. Okay?
我来...替你脱裤子 好吗?
Hold on. Uh‐huh.
撑住
Okay, all right. Here, we're gonna sit down.
好了 我们坐下
I got you.
我扶着你
(GROANS)
Oh.
好了
Hi, Mommy.
嗨 妈咪
Hey, Jackson.
嘿 Jackson
Ah.
啊
(MARA SIGHS)
You know, it's my fault, Mara.
Mara 这都是我的错
Hmm?
什么?
Everything.
全都是我的错
You were so
你是如此的...
innocent.
无辜
You were so innocent and so
你真的很无辜 很...
wonderful.
美好
And I ruined it.
我毁了这一切
No.
不是的
I took you for granted.
我没有珍惜你
This whole time, I, uh...
这些日子 我 呃...
I just needed to be more like you.
我应当像你对我那样对你
And I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Baby.
亲爱的...
All we ever wanted was to be with you.
我一直想要的 就是和你在一起
That's all we ever needed.
别无他求
Yeah.
嗯
(BABBLING)
(SIGHS)
(GROANING)
Okay. I got it.
行了 我来吧
All right, come here. Yeah.
我来 行
(SNIFFLES)
MAN: All right, let's go, let's go.
好了 出发 出发
Hey, get this shit off me.
嘿 把这破玩意儿松开
(GRUNTS)
You blew the whole deal.
你毁了整个交易!
We wanted Beltran, not his goddamn chauffeur.
我们要抓的是Beltran 而不是他的爪牙!
Right now, the only thing I want is to be finished with you.
此时此刻 我只想和你有个了断
You got your immunity.
你有了豁免权
What do you care if I get what I want?
还来管我♥干♥嘛?
You're willing to shit on a headline bust
你宁愿黄了能登上头条的行动
just because you're pissed off at me?
就是为了和我斗气?
I am not pissed at you. I am pissed at me.
我没和你斗气 我只是在生我自己的气
I could still spin this
我仍能说服黑人的头头们
so the black board of directors takes the hit for this pinch.
让他们自认倒霉
Keeps me in play with Beltran.
让我继续和Beltran周♥旋♥吧
You are to stand down.
你一边待命去!
You are either a lying hustler or ineffective.
你要么是个会扯皮的骗子 要么就是个废物
In any case, your involvement with Beltran is done.
反正你和Beltran的案子再无瓜葛!
ICE isn't gonna renege on our deal?
ICE不会反悔吧?
Can't do it. It's ironclad.
不可能的 板上钉钉的事
We'll go after Beltran and the missing powder.
我们得找到Beltran和不见的毒品
She screwed this up. This is her problem.
她毁了这次行动 是她的问题
I made a deal.
我当初说好的
To bring in Beltran and the drugs for immunity.
抓住Beltran 找到毒品 来换取豁免权
I'm gonna hold my end of it up.
我会说到做到
Well, I'm part of that deal too.
协议也有我的份
We started this together. Let's finish it together.
我们一起开的头 就让我们一起完成
DANNY: Detectives?
探长们?
This young man needs to file a report about his mother.
这个男孩要报案 关于他妈妈
My mom's missing.
我母亲失踪了
Since when?
什么时候?
Since last night. She's gone, and I need you to find her.
昨晚 她不见了 你得找到她
He killed her. Rita's dead.
他杀了她 Rita死了
We don't know that. I wouldn't back off my hunch. I had to get close to the mom,
我们还不知道 我的直觉不会错的 我不得不接近他母亲
and the little prick killed her!
这个小兔崽子杀了她!
Stop!
停下!
Tell me what's going on. It's my fault.
告诉我怎么回事 是我的错!
Lloyd was the shooter in that 2‐11,
Lloyd就是那桩抢劫案的凶手 (211:"抢劫案"代码)
when you and Tina were out on street duty.
就是你和Tina一起上街出勤时碰到的案子
BILLINGS: The more we talked to the kid,
和这男孩谈得越多
the more smash‐and‐grab smelled like bullshit.
就越觉得所谓的入室行窃是在胡扯
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表