剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
On the Internet, Dutch Boy is still a 13‐year‐old girl looking for her first training bra.
在网上荷兰佬小子还是个找她第一个胸罩穿的13岁女孩呢
Terrorists funding their operations by selling drugs and weapons to gang members
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通过倒卖♥♥毒品和军♥火♥巩固组织
who deal drugs and weapons. How is that a stretch?
卖♥♥给那些倒卖♥♥这些玩意儿的帮派们 这样说还夸张吗?
Look, we spend all day every day in the barrio.
瞧 我们整天 每一天都在西班牙人聚居的区域巡逻
That's just not what's going on.
事情根本不是那样的
Look, how does it look if we do nothing and, God forbid,the unthinkable happens?
要是我们什么都不做会怎么样? 万一这种事出乎意料地就发生了呢?
It's the world we're living in now.
什么都不会变
All right. We'll work the international terrorist thing.
好吧 我们从国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的角度入手调查
We've notified Homeland Security.
我们已经通知了国土安♥全♥部♥
They'll be taking over from here.
他们会从现在开始接手
When the men from U.N.C.L.E. are cruising Alvarado
当那些来自司法部的人在Alvarado(墨西哥小镇)悠闲地游街
looking for Osama,
寻找Osama(本拉♥登♥)时
I'll be sweating some good, old‐fashioned,trash‐talking American dipshit.
我还在汗流夹背地面对那些既好又传统还废话连篇的美国傻子
[DOOR CLOSES]
[DOOR CLOSES]
Jamal, your lying to me is unacceptable.
Jamal 对我撒谎可没门
Man, I told you the truth and nothing but the truth.
伙计 我对你说的是实话 句句属实
Yeah, with the most high as your witness, I know.
是啊 你有个跟你差不多飘飘欲仙的证人 我知道
Only I got a witness too.
只是我也有人证
Saw the shooters in Spookstreet colors.
他看到是Spook Street的人开的枪
There's niggas out there false‐flagging.
那就是有些黑鬼故意用假身份示人
Listen, shithead,
听着 你这堆狗屎
the feds are gonna be here in a minute.
联邦调查局的人马上就到了
Once they get here, I can't help you.
等他们到了 我就帮不了你了
Oh, white people get shot and it's a federal case now?
白人被枪杀 就归联邦调查局查了?
Oh, we're way past black and white.
我们早就不分黑人白人了
Your boys used the al Qaeda card,
你的手下打出了基♥地♥组♥织♥的牌
which means you got a rainbow coalition of law enforcement shitting multicultural bricks.
也就意味着你将要面对整个司法体系的彩虹联盟了
Look, I gots no love for them sand niggas.
瞧 我不喜欢中东地区的人
I claim black man South Central‐Eastside rider.
我只找南中心和东岸的黑弟兄
Well, you're gonna be the only cat in Guantanamo
那你会是关塔那摩监狱里
praying in that direction.
唯一祈祷事情如此的人
The rest of your homeys for life
在那儿活得悠游自在的其他人
are gonna have their asses in the air,
他们都会撅起屁♥股♥
noses in the carpet facing Mecca.
磕头跪地 面朝麦加
And there ain't no calm pills in Gitmo.
在那你也不会有镇静药可嗑
I gave no order.
我没下过命令
Some G, unaffiliated, outside my set, does the deed.
某个混混 不是我们的人 不受我指挥 确实做了些事...
How's that on me?
那关我什么事?
The shooters were baby G's.
枪手只是些小混混
They were kids.
他们还是孩子
What?
什么?
We was watching CNN. I made a joke.
我们正在看CNN 我开了个玩笑
You know, wanna stir shit up, say you riding with al Qaeda,
你瞧 如果你想兴风作浪 就说你和基♥地♥组♥织♥有一腿
taking flight on the white man.
卯上白人
Bad shit happens to him or one of his breezies
要是什么鸟事发生在他或者他黄毛的马子身上
that's all anybody talks about. Period, point‐blank.
所有人都会津津乐道...就是这么回事
You're the boss.
你是头儿
Someone took your joke as an order. Who?
有人把你的玩笑当成了命令 是谁?
Some kid called my phone from the barbershop
有个小孩从理发店打过电♥话♥给我
talking crazy shit. I didn't pay it no mind.
不知道说的啥狗屁 我才没在意呢
I need a name. Who?
给我个名字 是谁?
[SCOFFS] I don't know, man.
我不知道 哥们
Some little shorty always underfoot.
就是个总碍手碍脚的小矮子
[DOOR OPENS]
Step out of the room, detective.
离开房♥间 警探
What time did you get this call?
你什么时候接到的电♥话♥?
About 2:30.
大概2点30分
[DOOR CLOSES]
Hey, I need to look at Jamal Tillman's property.
嘿 我得看一下Jamal Tillman的物品
Tillman.
Tillman
MA Hey, cut the shit.ush.
嘿! 都他妈闭嘴!
Here you go.
给
You're welcome..
太好了 谢谢
Hi, I'm Detective Vendrell.
嗨 我是Vendrell警探
I need to speak to Mr. Grubman.
我需要和Grubman先生谈谈
No visits.
不能探视
Yeah, I'm the arresting officer.
我是逮捕这个疑犯的警♥察♥
I just need to speak with him before his deposition.
在他宣誓作证之前 我需要和他说几句
Sorry, I'm not supposed to allow anyone.
抱歉 我不能让任何人进入那个房♥间
We have reason to believe he may have been threatened.
我们有理由相信他可能被恐吓了
Now, he recants his previous statements to us under duress,
被迫之下 他会撤回对我们做出的宝贵声明
an Armenian mob boss goes free.
一个亚美尼亚的帮派老大就会逍遥法外
Now you want that on your resume, rookie?
你想把这写进你的简历里吗 菜鸟?
Look, you're just trying to do your job.
瞧 你不过是要尽忠职守
Why don't you come in with me?
为什么不和我一起进来呢?
Hi, Mr. Grubman.
嗨 Grubman先生
You were the cop who arrested Rezian?
你是逮捕Rezian的警♥察♥?
Yes, I was.
是的 我是
They have you down here today too?
今天他们也让你过来了吗?
I'm always working.
我一直在做事
I, uh‐‐ I came to thank you for testifying.
我 呃...我过来谢谢你的作证
We're very confident in our case against Mr. Rezian.
我们有信心告倒Rezian先生
Just trying to do the right thing.
只是想做正确的事而已
Is there anything else that we can get you
还有什么我们能为你做的?
to make you more comfortable?
好让你更加自在安心?
No, I'm fine.
不用了 我很好
And we'd all like it for you to stay that way.
我们希望能保持这样的状态
Okay.
好的
We don't want you to have any fears about testifying.
我们不想让你对作证有任何担心
We're not gonna let any harm come to you or your daughter.
我们不会让你或你在阿纳海姆市的女儿受到伤害
My daughter?
我女儿?
Well, when we heard about the death threat
嗯 我们听说了死亡威胁的事
we took every precaution to guarantee Katrona's safety.
我们已经采取一切预防措施来保证Katrona的安全
You have my word.
我可以向你保证
Now, is there any part of your testimony that you would like to go over,
现在 你的证词里有没有需要咱俩再过一遍
so that we're clear?
以让我们都清楚的部分?
No.
没有了
I'm perfectly clear on what I need to say.
我很清楚自己该说什么
Great.
好极了
Great.
好极了
[INDISTINCT CHATTERING]
I might be able to help ICE think locally and act globally.
我或许能帮助ICE立足本土 行动于全球
You interested?
你有兴趣吗?
I'm a big‐picture gal. Of course I'm interested.
我是个胸怀大志的人 当然有兴趣
Look, I got the name and address
瞧 我知道个非法移♥民♥和他的地址
of an illegal alien who's running weapons.
是个倒卖♥♥枪♥支♥的
He's a fired Mexican intel op
他是个被解雇的墨西哥警方卧底
who's a possible connection to a local power player.
此人很可能和本地一个有势力的人有联♥系♥
Now, this goes international, be better for you than me.
这事如果国际化了 给你带来的好处比我多多了
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Aramboles?
Aramboles?
Don't know him.
不认识他
You're about to.
很快你就认识了
I'd get there now before someone else does.
要是我的话 现在就动身抢在别人前头
Grubman's got a bad case of amnesia.
Grubman不幸失忆了
What about Rezian in jail?
牢里的Rezian怎么样?
He's still alive as far as I know.
据我所知 他还活着
Can't call them up and ask and an hour later, he takes a knife.
不能直接打电♥话♥过去告诉他不一会儿他就会挨刀
Yeah, well, just have to trust that Moses' guys are gonna keep him breathing.
是啊 现在只能相信Moses的手下会保住他小命
DANNY: Claudette needs to see you.
Claudette要见你
In a sec.
马上
Not you. Shane.
不是你 是Shane
Uh, you beckoned?
你找我?
I got a call from the DA.
检察官给我打来电♥话♥
Said you just visited the witness.
说你刚探视了证人?
Rezian's bookkeeper?
Rezian的账簿管理人?
Yeah, yeah. My, uh, jailhouse chats with Rezian,
是的 我和Rezian在监狱谈过话
he didn't seem too worried about Grubman as a witness.
他似乎不太担心Grubman做证人
Which didn't give me a good feeling.
让我觉得不妙
You didn't talk to Grubman about his testimony, did you?
你没有和Grubman谈起作证的事 对吗?
Just to make sure that he wasn't being pressured in any way.
只是确保他没有受到任何压力
Sheriff's deputy was present the whole time.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表