剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
什么? 别追了
That guy could've been armed. Who the hell cleared this room?
这家伙可能有武器 谁检查的这房♥间?
Uh, I'm not sure who cleared it.
我...我不肯定是谁
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine.
是 我没事
I'm just glad nobody was hurt.
我只是庆幸没人受伤
If I find out who failed to clear this room,
要是让我发现是谁没检查好这里
somebody's out of a job.
就等着卷铺盖走人吧
CLAUDETTE: Ah, Steve, come on in. Sit down.
Steve 进来 坐下
First, I wanna apologize for that outburst earlier.
首先 我为之前的失言道歉
It was unprofessional.
太不专业了
Yeah, and very mean‐spirited.
没错 而且很没品
CLAUDETTE: And second I wanna thank you for solving that murder for us.
其次 我想谢谢你为我们解决了那宗谋杀案
It will really help with our quarterly stats.
为我们这季度的破案统计数据帮了大忙
You were on the top of your game.
你干得真是得心应手
Yeah, I get these little bursts of energy.
是啊 我是有点小宇宙爆发
You know, in between needing to lie down and so forth.
你瞧 在躺下歇息中间
Well, don't be modest, Steve.
别谦虚了 Steve
你为Hector的墙板公♥司♥工作 销♥售♥副经理
Headaches, disorientation, lethargy,
头痛 犯晕 嗜睡
memory loss, inability to logic.
失忆 不能正常推理
What's your point?
你想说什么?
Your scam's over.
你的敲诈没戏了
We've got proof you've been faking your head injury.
我们得到了你伪装伤势的证明
This doesn't prove shit.
这能证明个鸟啊
No, with the tape and our testimony from your performance today,
有这录像带 和我们今天对你表现的证词
the lawsuit is dead.
你的起诉没戏了
DUTCH: Maybe throw in your history of defrauding the city,
或许我们可以翻出旧账
with your little vending‐machine enterprise.
告你那家小小的售卖♥♥机公♥司♥诈骗政♥府♥钱财
All right, look.
好吧 瞧
Last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt the department.
我最不想伤害的就是这个部门
I will call my attorney and have her take the settlement offer.
我会打电♥话♥给我的律师 让她接受和解
You'll take nothing. Be glad I didn't fire you,
你什么都别想得到 你该高兴了 我没有解雇你
pull your pension.
拿走你的养老金
I spoke to Phillips.
我和Phillips说过了
You'll be back to work tomorrow morning.
你明天早上就回来工作
If you wanna quit, it's up to you.
如果你想辞职 那随便你
I'll have to consult my legal team.
我得咨♥询♥一下我的律师团
Just as long as you're here tomorrow morning first thing,
只要明早你来报道
you can consult till your hair grows back.
你可以咨♥询♥到头发长回来
What are you doing, Cass?
你在干什么 Cass?
That SUV has been sitting down the block all day.
那辆SUV在那里停了一天
It's just a neighbor, sweetie.
只是邻居 甜心
Pack your stuff, kids. We're going home.
收拾好东西 孩子们 我们要回家
My lesbo lawyer says I'm required to return to work.
我的拉拉律师说 我被要求回来工作
Make myself available to render services.
让自己重回岗位
Well, it's good to have you back, Steve.
很高兴你回来 Steve
Yeah, I'll be back all right.
是啊 我会回来了
Putting in my required hours, mandatory paperwork.
继续我的工作时长 强制的文书工作
But as far as effort goes,
但是怎么想
I don't know what's between zero and the city‐mandate minimum.
我都不明白一分钱没有和最低工资有什么区别
But from now on,
但从现在起
let's just call that "the Billings."
我们就称它是Billings吧
Can't we just call it business as usual?
,我们能不能还是称它是职责?
Here's the blood‐test report from Mackey's ex‐wife's house.
这里是Mackey前妻家血检报告
This matches Ari Zadofian.
和Ari Zadofian匹配
The Armenian we found dead in the hotel today.
今天我们在旅馆里发现的死掉的那个亚美尼亚人
Where were Vic and his guys when this went down?
这事发生的时候Vic和他的伙计们在哪儿?
No. Vic was here with me.
Vic和我在一起
Rest of his guys were running down leads.
剩下的人在排查线索
Strike Team seems clear on this one.
突击小队这次是清白的
Of course they do.
他们当然清白了
How you holding up?
你还撑得下去吗?
I'm struggling. New medication.
挣扎中 新的药
Well, you're doing great.
你干得很棒
If you need anything, let me know.
如果有什么需要 尽管告诉我
I found Zadofian.
我找到了Zadofian
You turn him over to my guys?
你把他交给我的人了吗?
Not unless your guys work for the County coroner.
除非你的手下是为政♥府♥的验尸官工作
He's dead.
他翘了
The first thing I ask you to do turns to shit.
我第一件让你做的事就黄了
What's turned to shit is your control over Little Armenia.
黄的是你对亚美尼亚人的控制
I found Zadofian.
我发现了Zadofian
With two bullets to the chest and his feet chopped off.
胸口中了两枪 脚被砍了
Old‐school retribution.
老式的报复方法
It was Diro sending you a message.
是Diro给你口信呢
She has no power anymore.
她已经大势已去了
She's reaching out to the Mexicans.
她在拉拢墨西哥人
Now, word on the street is, she's forming an alliance.
街头谣传她要搞个联盟
We've never trusted the wetbacks.
我们从来不相信那些非法民工
Well, this is L. A., baby.
这里是洛杉矶 宝贝
It's Latino land,
拉丁人的地盘
and she sees the writing on the wall.
她看见了墙上的字迹
I know every Mexican gang from here to Sinaloa.
我知道从这到Sinaloa每一个墨西哥帮派
Which means that nothing happens to Vic's family
这意味着你不能动Vic的家人
or you lose the only guy who can stop Diro and her Mexican threat.
否则你就会失去唯一能阻止来自Diro和她的墨西哥人的威胁的人
I hope Commissioner Nebel's health problem isn't too serious.
我希望Nebel委员的健康问题不是太严重
Nothing three weeks in the Caribbean with his mistress can't cure.
在加勒比海 有美女相陪 没有什么治不好的
Gives me 30 days to evaluate your effectiveness,
给我三十天来评估你的能力
see if your stay of execution should become permanent.
看你是否真得永远卸职
Found out the name of one of your former employees who was stealing secrets.
找到了卖♥♥你秘密的你前雇员的名字
Aramboles.
Aramboles
What about the files?
文件呢?
He sold them to Rezian.
他把它们卖♥♥给了Rezian
Whatever's in that box is giving him big balls.
箱子里的东西让他实力大增
The Armenians are making a hard play for your barrio sandbox.
亚美尼亚人打算对你的筒子楼下手了
And while you're judging my effectiveness,
在你评估我的效力时
you just keep something in mind.
请时刻在脑子里记着
There's no other cop in this town
这镇上没有第二个警♥察♥
who knows those Balkan psychos better than I do.
比我更熟悉这些巴尔干疯子
(CELLPHONE RINGS)
Yeah.
是我
Corrine and Cassidy left minutes ago.
Corrine和Cassidy几分钟前离开了
I think she recognized me.
我想她认出了我
Shit. All right, keep on them.
该死 好吧 看着她们
Is Shane here? No.
Shane在吗? 不在
What do you want with him?
你想从他那得到什么?
The truth.
真♥相♥
I know what Shane did to you.
我知道Shane对你干了什么
Oh. So he told you? He told you‐‐? He had to.
哦 他告诉了你? 他告诉了你什么...? 他必须告诉我
Vic came here last night and did the same thing to me.
Vic昨晚来这儿 对我做了同样的事情
Payback. Vic? No.
以牙还牙 Vic? 不会
He didn't know about the bogus Armenian threat.
他不知道伪称的亚美尼亚人的威胁
He thought that Shane was trying to hurt him by scaring you and your daughter.
他以为Shane是想通过恐吓你和你女儿来伤害他
What Armenian threat?
什么是亚美尼亚人的威胁?
Shane was acting out on some bullshit tip from some banger in County.
是Shane不知道在干些什么鸟事为给郡里的某些黑帮人物看
I guess one of us is being lied to.
我想我们其中一个被骗了
Listen, Vic's had this ex‐cop watching us all day long, okay?
听着 Vic让一个退役警♥察♥看了我们一天
I don't know what's going on‐‐ I do.
我不知道发生了什么... 我知道
And it's hurting both our families.
这同时伤害了我们两个家庭
If our husbands won't stay away from each other,
如果我们的丈夫不能相安无事
then maybe we need to step in so that‐‐
或许我们得加以干涉
So that somebody doesn't get hurt.
以便让谁都不受伤害
Cassidy?
Cassidy?
Zadofian's prelim crime‐scene report.
Zadofian的初步犯罪现场报告
Holy shit.
老天
His shoes were attached when I left him.
我走的时候他的脚还在身上
Guess who the first detective on the scene was.
猜猜谁是第一个到现场的侦探
I know. Shane.
我知道 是Shane
(SIGHS)
Rezian must have sent him looking for Zadofian.
Rezian肯定派他来找Zadofian
The feet were some kind of message to Diro.
这脚算是Diro留的讯息
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表