剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表
帮Steve达成和解而拿到的佣金 尽管是该拿的一份
Oh, you mean the back pay for the two days he missed when he was injured?
你指的是他拿回了因受伤而缺勤的那两天的薪水?
It's all he got. There was no confidentiality clause.
那就是他所得到的 根本没有什么保密条款
(CHUCKLES)
Did he really call me a bitch dyke?
他真的叫我拉拉婊♥子♥?
In the nicest possible way.
用了尽量友好的语气
He hit on me once. I took a pass. I guess he made an assumption.
他曾追过我 我没接受 他自己就得出了这个猜想
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Call me sometime if you need anything.
有需要联♥系♥我
Thanks. I don't think I'm gonna be suing the city any time soon.
谢谢 我觉得最近我不会去起诉政♥府♥
Probably not, but at least you'll know how to find me.
的确 但是至少你知道如何联♥系♥我
(FOOTSTEPS RECEDING)
Looks like someone's been working on their game.
看来有人还在玩他们的游戏
Yeah? What game?
是吗? 什么游戏?
See? That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我说的意思
ACEVEDA: That's fantastic. Well done, guys, well done.
太棒了 干得漂亮 伙计们 干得漂亮
Well, let's see. It all started when I was approached with an offer for campaign money.
这一切始于有人向我提供竞选资金
So you've been a part of the actual investigation?
就是说 你一直在参与调查?
I've been leading it undercover for several months, yes.
几个月来我一直在暗中指挥调查工作
REPORTER: And you still find time to run for mayor.
你仍然能挤出时间来竞选
ACEVEDA: Well, uh, if you want something done...
如果要做成一件事...
Pretty good work today.
今天干得真漂亮
VIC: Yeah.
的确
You okay? 'Cause that went pretty well in there.
你没事吧? 刚才行动不是很成功吗?
Ronnie. I just got off the phone with Wyms.
Ronnie 刚接到Wyms的电♥话♥
She needs you back at the barn.
她让你回警局
The uni here will give you a lift.
这儿的警员会送你一程
What's up? Don't know. Sounded urgent.
什么事? 不知道 听起来挺急的
All right.
好的
I'll see you later.
一会见
Wyms needs to see you, too.
Wyms要你也回去
It must have been hard when Dutch came into the picture.
当Dutch出现时 你一定很难过
(SNIFFLES)
It'd been you and your mom for so long.
你和你妈妈生活了这么久
No, what was hard was when he started telling her lies about me
不是 最艰难的是 他开始对她造我的谣
so he could have her all to himself.
以便能完全占有她
Why don't you stop telling lies, Lloyd?
Lloyd 何不你先别再说谎了?
My mom wasn't interested in him, okay?
我妈妈对他没兴趣 知道吗?
But he wouldn't leave her alone. I mean, he came over to the house yesterday
但他就是不愿放手 他昨天来看她
to see her. You can ask the neighbors.
你可以问邻居们
Dutch didn't lay a finger on your mother.
Dutch没有碰过你妈妈
He burned her clothes.
他烧了她的衣服
We've got a witness that clears him.
我们有证人证明他的清白
Who? Me.
谁? 我
I'm a character witness.
我是人格证人
I understand that man better than anyone, and I know he didn't do this.
我比任何人都了解他 我知道他没有杀人
Well, sometimes people don't know each other as well as they think.
有时候 知人知面不知心
You mean like your mother didn't know you?
你是在说你母亲没有看透你吗?
Didn't know what she'd been raising the last 16 years?
不知道她养了16年的儿子是个什么东西?
Well, I know you.
不过 我明白你
I've been doing this for 31 years.
我♥干♥这行31年了
I've interrogated liars and cheats, murderers and psychopaths.
审过无数骗子 杀人犯和变♥态♥
I've even interviewed a few innocent people.
我也审过一些无辜的人
And when I listen to you,
当我听你陈述时
I hear an evil, narcissistic young man
我看的是一个邪恶的 自恋的少年
who knows his mother is dead,
明知自己的母亲已死...
and knows exactly how her life ended.
而且清楚地知道她是怎么死的
It is my responsibility to inform you that
我有责任正式通知你
you are now a suspect in the disappearance and possible murder of Rita Denton.
你现在是Rita Denton失踪 甚至被杀一案的嫌疑人
I can't talk to you anymore because you're a minor,
鉴于你未成年 我不能再和你说话
and you need a lawyer present.
你需要一名陪同律师
But we'll get one down here in the morning.
明早就会安排一个
Until then, you're a guest of the County.
那之前 你是本郡的客人
(DOOR OPENS)
You were in there a long time. You all right?
你在那儿待了很久 没事吧?
It's a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Before what?
直到什么?
Before Lloyd breaks.
直到Lloyd崩溃
If we can just outlast him, we'll get to the truth.
只要我们更有耐心 就可以知道真♥相♥
He loves his mother.No matter what he did to her. All sons do.
无论他做了什么 他爱他母亲 所有的儿子都如此
It's an emotional killing. But eventually everything will come spilling out.
这是激♥情♥杀人 最终会真♥相♥大白的
There's nobody better at this than you. Not even me.
没人比你更在行 我也不行
Where are those new meds?
我也不行
Let me get them for you. Are they in here? Dutch.
我来拿给你 在抽屉里? Dutch
(DRAWER OPENS)
Uh...
呃...
There are no new meds.
其实没有新药
They don't work anymore. Tried them all.
药物已经没用了 都试过了
And the side effects were affecting my job performance, anyway.
反正副作用还会影响我的工作
Well, they must be able to give you something.
他们肯定能开给你点什么
They've got all kinds of new drug... I'm dying.
他们有很多新药... 我快不行了(我快要死了)
This is what it looks like.
事实如此
(SIGHS)
It's...
虽然...
(SIGHS)
It's slow, but it's moving in one direction.
虽然病情进展缓慢 但是死亡不可避免
Okay, let's not go there.
好吧 先不说那个
Well, no. Not today.
不会 今天不会
But sooner than later. This is the disease that's gonna kill me.
但迟早这病会要了我的命
This is an emotional backlash to Shane. The world's just screwed up today.
这是Shane的事对你感情造成的后遗症 今天一切都糟透了
All I have to do
我要做的...
is deal with this pain every day.
就是每天忍♥受这种痛苦
And every day that I can, I'll show up.
每天只要我可以忍♥住 我就会来上班
Until the day that I don't.
直到我忍♥不住的那天
What can I do? Tell me.
我能做什么? 告诉我
You just keep doing what friends do.
做好朋友该做的
It means a lot.
那很重要
(SIREN WAILING)
(POLICE RADIO CHATTERING)
EMT: Get the IV up.
进行静脉输液
Watch the curb.
当心路肩
Two gunshot wounds. One to the chest, one to the abdomen.
两处枪伤...一处在胸部 一处在腹部
He's touch‐and‐go.
生命垂危
I'll ride with him, see if I can get a statement.
我跟他一起上车 看是否能录到口供
Good luck.
好运
JULIEN: Hey, get these people back. Set up a perimeter.
嘿 让人群退后 拉起警戒线
Step back, sir.
先生 请退后
EMT: One, two, three.
1 2 3
Robert, who did this?
Robert 这是谁干的?
HUGGINS: (GASPING) Big... Big Staxx.
是大...大Staxx
Big Staxx. Acorn Park.
Acorn公园 大Staxx
Why?
为什么?
I organized a picket line around his rock house.
我在他的石头房♥子外面拉了一条警戒线
Crackheads didn't wanna cross.
毒贩们不敢过来
Crackheads? Wow.
毒贩? 哇呜
That's big time, Robert. That's big.
Robert 那很了不起 很了不起
New paradigm.
新秩序
New paradigm. Yeah.
新秩序 是的
(GROANS)
I got your vote?
你投我的票吗?
Yeah. I got your...
是的 你投我...
Yeah, Robert. Look. See?
是的 Robert 看到没?
You see? You see that? You got my vote, Robert.
看到没? 看到没? 我投你一票 Robert
(GASPING)
(EKG FLATLINING)
EMT: He's boxing. Get the paddles.
没心跳了 用电击板
(DEFIBRILLATOR CHARGING)
(DOOR BUZZES)
Ronnie.
Ronnie
(SNIFFLING) Hey.
嘿
I gotta talk to you, man.
我得和你谈谈
So you heard about Shane?
你听说Shane的事了吗?
No. What?
不知道 什么事?
He killed himself.
他自杀了
What?
什么?
At his place.
在他的家里
Gun to his head when the cops came in.
警♥察♥进去的时候 他朝自己头上开了一枪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
剧集 | 盾牌(2002) | 导航列表