剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And what my gut tells me here is that
被告害怕我
the defense is afraid of me.
我聚集了
I've gathered together
他们的八位前客户 八位
a class of eight of their ex-clients. Eight.
坐在第一排的几位先生们
These gentlemen here in the first row.
现在他们起诉是因为那家律所
Now they're suing because they've had their futures
窃取了他们的未来
stolen from them by that law firm.
再次声明 法官阁下
Again, Your Honor,
布鲁姆先生被吊销执照了
Mr. Blum is disbarred.
他不能在法庭上辩护
He cannot argue in court.
这些女士们这么说就错了
That's where these ladies are wrong
因为我不会在法庭上辩护
because I won't be arguing in court.
我的律师玛娅·汉森会进行辩护
I'll leave that to my associate, Maia Henson,
她曾经也在这家律所工作过 直到她辞职了
who also used to work at this law firm until she became disgusted
出于对他们行事方式的厌恶
and quit because of their methods.
法官阁下 这件案子是为了报复我们律所
Your Honor, this case is a vendetta against our firm,
我们要求驳回起诉
and we ask that the matter be dismissed.
法官阁下 您需要举♥行♥听证会后再裁定
Not before you conduct a hearing, Your Honor.
关于什么的听证会
A hearing on what?
我们有一卷录音带
We have a tape.
录音带
A tape?
就是你想要播放的录音带吗
Uh, like a, like a tape you'd like to play?
就像盒式录音带吗
Like, a cassette tape?
我们有磁带播放机吗 法警
All right, do we have a tape player? Bailiff?
案子是需要开销的
Expenses are expenses.
这些开销再加上你的分成
Between expenses and your percentage,
你们拿到的比我还多
you come away with more than I do.
我都流落街头了
I'm living on the streets.
听着 不如我们这样吧
Look, why don't we do this?
我们和本地的保障房♥服务局有点联♥系♥
We got some contacts at local Housing Services.
雷迪克&博斯曼拿了四成芝加哥警局的和解费
Reddick/Boseman took 40% of the award from Chicago PD.
然后他们花言巧语
They then added frills on top,
又拿了两成和解费
amounting to another 20% of that award.
我们对此提出质疑
We contest that.
没错 所以需要举♥行♥听证会
Yes, and that's why there needs to be a hearing.
这算什么 报复吗
So what is this? Retribution?
不 只是当律师
No, it's lawyering.
和布鲁姆 你认真的吗
With Blum? Are you serious?
没人愿意雇我 戴安
No one else would hire me, Diane.
他让我做了合伙人
He made me a partner,
而且我在帮他从头开始创建律所
and I'm building his law firm from the ground up.
那为什么攻击我们
Then why come after us?
因为你们做错了
Because you've done wrong.
看看这些案子
I mean, look at these cases.
所有八件 你们都比客户赚的还多
In all eight, you made more money than your clients.
所有八件 你们都有利益冲突
In all eight, you had a conflict of interest,
然而
and yet all the while,
你们依旧拍着自己的背
you were still patting yourselves on the back,
以为自己在为正义而战
thinking you were fighting the good fight.
那布鲁姆是弱势群体的朋友吗
And Blum is a friend of the underprivileged?
不 他这么做是为了摧毁你们
No, he's doing this to destroy you.
我则是为了帮你们的前客户收回他们的钱
I'm doing this to reclaim money for your ex-clients.
你还在用我给你的文件夹
I see you're still using the portfolio I gave you.
还好用着呢
It still serves its purpose.
我该如何表述你带来的影响
过去两年给我带来了新的乐观主义
库尔特
Kurt!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我不知道你会提早回来
I-I didn't know you were coming home early.
不 别不好意思 库尔特 写得真好
Oh, no, don't be embarrassed, Kurt. It's sweet.
只是个任务
It's just an assignment.
什么
What...
什么 不
What-- No!
总统先生 代表所有为您效力的资深员工
On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President,
我们感谢您给予我们
we thank you for the opportunity
这个机会以及您的祝福 为您以及
and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda
美国人♥民♥服务
and the American people.
我的天
Oh, my God.
只是个任务罢了
It's just something I need to do.
我以为你是写给我的 但其实是给特朗普
I thought this was for me. It's for Trump?
我得在威斯康星州退伍军人演讲上介绍他出场
I'm supposed to introduce him at the V.A. Speech in Wisconsin.
"过去两年给我带来了新的乐观主义"
"The last two years have brought me a new optimism"?
你去哪里
Where you going?
楼下
Downstairs.
这里待着闹心
There's too much of a dent in that closet.
我想知道你心里有没有一个金额
I'd like to see if there's a dollar amount
能帮到佩里·卡德韦尔
that would help Perry Cardwell
和给玛雅和你足够的补偿
and provide adequate compensation to Maia and yourself.
多亏了你
Well, thanks to your efforts,
我无法再靠自己的本事拿酬劳了
I'm no longer permitted to be compensated for the work I do.
你可以说自己拿的是咨♥询♥费
There's a way to structure your end as a consulting fee,
完全回避执照被吊销这件事
sidesteps the issue of disbarment entirely.
你知道吗 有时候
You know, sometimes
你装成一个公正的牧师
you front the rectitude of a priest,
其余时候则是个皮条客
other times that of a pimp.
只要能达到目的就好 不是吗
It's whatever works, right?
那你想要什么
Now what do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
我想要一大群搬家公♥司♥工人
I want a phalanx of moving men
搬着文件从那扇门出门
carrying files out that door.
我想要这里的桌椅在倒闭拍卖♥♥会上贱卖♥♥
I want desks and chairs sold off at a bankruptcy auction.
我想要所有律师 律师助理和秘书
I want associates and paralegals and secretaries
忙着到处发简历
sending out their resumes,
而合伙人则卖♥♥掉他们的高级公♥寓♥
while partners sell their condos
因为他们都甩不掉
because they can't get the stink
雷迪克&博斯曼律所的臭名
of Reddick/Boseman off themselves.
摧毁我们的律所又能帮到你什么呢
And how exactly is trying to destroy our firm help you?
你夺去了我的生计
You took away my livelihood...
我的行当
my trade.
你让我变得
You made it so I was, uh...
一无所有
nothing.
别的不说
If nothing else,
摧毁这家律所能让我半夜
destroying this firm will let me unclench my teeth
不再咬牙切齿
in the middle of the night.
多少钱
There is no dollar amount
都换不来这种安慰
that'd provide adequate compensation.
我想要你消失
I want you gone.
昨天芝加哥地区多处都出现了
Several sightings of this rare and potentially dangerous
这种罕见并极具杀伤力的闪电现象
electrical phenomenon known as "Ball lightning"
称为"球形闪电"
were reported in the Chicago area yesterday.
这些闪电球在
These balls started fires
芝加哥三个地方社区引起火灾
in three Chicago area communities:
纳珀威尔 惠顿 以及...
Naperville, Wheaton, and also...
你在看什么
Uh, what are you watching?
闪电球
Lightning balls.
我能跟你谈谈吗 杰
C-Can I talk to you for a second, Jay?
闪电什么
Uh, lightning what?
球
Balls.
球形闪电 就在芝加哥外
Balls of lightning. They're outside of Chicago.
我不明白 这是假新闻吗
I don't understand. Is this a-a made-up thing?
不 就是最近几天的极端天气
No, the severe weather we've been having.
-看 -如果您发现球形闪电朝你袭来
- Look. - If you spot a ball of lightning coming your way,
赶紧远离闪电的行进路线
move out of its path immediately.
好吧 又多了一桩麻烦事
Okay, so one more thing to deal with.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
律所的人怎么看我
What do people think of me here?
他们怎么看你
What do they think of you?
我可能会被升为合伙人...
I'm up for partner...
但显然我可能竞争不过其他人
...but apparently I may not get it
因为他们认为我"不够黑"
because they think I'm not "Black enough."
谁说的
Who's saying that?
合伙人
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表