剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Who's that? - Candy.
坎蒂 有趣的坎蒂
Candy. Oh, funny Candy.
甜甜的坎蒂 张开嘴
Sweet, sweet Candy. Open your mouth,
你这个小骚货
you little minx.
这位是 她是林德尔
Now, this is, uh... well, she's a Rindell,
她需要帮助
and she is in need of assistance.
来一杯 来
One shot. Come on.
喝吧 今天这么尽兴 喝
Come on, you had a good day. Drink!
-她喝了吗 -喝了
- Is she drinking? - She is.
你是律师吗
Are you a lawyer?
坎蒂喜欢律师
Candy likes lawyers.
聪明又性感
Ah, to be that smart and that hot.
更别提还是个冰山美人
Not to mention that cold.
她跟联调局一起设计了她爸
Oh, she set her father up with the Feds.
亲手把他送进监禁一辈子
Sent him to prison for life.
真的吗
Did she really?
从外表看 她就像朵娇嫩的花
She may look like a delicate flower on the surface.
但内心深处 她妈的就是个刺客
But underneath, she's a fuckin' assassin.
来 再喝一杯就不喝了
Here, come on. One more and you're done.
我们不会讨论策略了吧 布鲁姆
We're not gonna talk strategy, are we, Blum?
会的 你想听我明天的策略
Yes, we are. You want to hear my strategy for tomorrow,
来 干了这杯
come on, show me the bottom of this glass.
瞧瞧 你也可以很有趣
Ah, see! See, you can be fun.
你对我一无所知
Oh, you have no idea who I am.
略知一二了
Oh, I'm getting an inkling.
好吧 你想知道我明天的计划吗
Okay, you want to know my plan for tomorrow?
临场发挥
Improvise.
明白吗 事实 毫无意义
See, facts... pointless.
你得去描绘出一个场景
You're there to paint a picture,
而不是给出书面报告 我跟你说
not give a book report. I tell you,
"我有些事实想告诉你"
"Oh, I got some facts I want to share with you."
你的思维会怎么样 会关闭
Wha-What does your mind do? It shuts down.
这是作业
It's homework.
但当我这么说 "你不会相信
But I say to you, "Oh, you won't believe
谁被抓到在跟她老公的泌尿医师上♥床♥"
who got caught fucking her husband's urologist,"
大家就都竖起耳朵听了
oh, you're all ears.
故事永远都胜于事实
Stories beat facts every time.
你好 你的场地已经可以用了
Hi, your alley is free.
好的
Okay.
耶
Yes!
这是你的庭审笔记吗
Oh, are these your trial notes?
不然你以为是什么
What do you think?
不错 很棒
Oh, yeah. Oh, yes.
非常完整
These are very complete.
-很尖锐 -可以还给我吗
- Quite incisive. - Can I have those back, please?
等下 我需要一个亮点的地方
Wait, I just need a little more light.
是不是很自♥由♥ 天呐
is-- oh, isn't that freeing? Oh, my God.
就像有则爱尔兰寓言那样
Oh! Oh, it's like an Irish fable
把你的烦恼撒向四方
of scattering your troubles to the four winds!
混♥蛋♥ 我需要哪些笔记
Motherfucker! I need those notes!
我他妈花了几个小时写的
I spent hours on those fucking notes!
你怎么能把它们撒向空中...
How dare you scatter them to the...
戴安
Diane.
塔拉 什么事
Tara, what are...
有名记者打给我了
A reporter called me.
等下 到我办公室去谈
W-Wait. Let's-let's just discuss this in my office.
有名记者打给我了
A reporter called me.
她要我证实一个故事
She asked me to verify a story.
就是那个...
The story that, uh...
特朗普让我堕胎的事
that Trump asked me to have an abortion.
她是怎么得到信息的
How did she come by that information?
我不知道
I don't know.
是你泄露的吗
Did you leak it?
不是
No.
我还以为这是你想出来的办法...
I thought maybe this was your way of...
逼我不遵守保密协议
breaking my NDA.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
塔拉 我绝对跟这事没关系
Tara, I-I had no-no part of this.
那你有怀疑的对象吗
Do you have any idea who did?
你还告诉过谁
Who else have you told?
很多人
A bunch of people.
塔拉 对不起
Tara, I'm so sorry.
这感觉简直是糟透了
This is supremely shitty.
你想听听杰弗瑞·佩顿的调查结果吗
Do you want the result on that Geoffrey Payton check?
有什么有意思的事吗
Is there anything interesting?
这取决于你对有意思的定义
Depends what you think is interesting.
我想你们会注意到 在过去的24小时内
I think you'll see that, just in the last 24 hours,
我已经找来了三件新的离婚案子
I've brought in three new divorce cases,
每件案子涉及到的财产都超过两千三百万
all involving assets of over $23 million.
但杰弗瑞·佩顿 他能带来六个客户
And Geoffrey Payton has six clients he's bringing with him.
但他只负责离婚的部分
Oh, but only to handle divorces.
至于其它法律事务 他们只会通过佩顿先生
On all other matters, they'll run litigation
之前的律所来进行诉讼
through Mr. Payton's prior firm.
而我带来的客户会将他们所有的诉讼都交由
Mine intend to bring all their litigation needs
雷迪克&博斯曼律所处理
to Reddick/Boseman.
而且我还要补充一点 我绝不会被之前的
And can I say, I am not fettered
政♥治♥责任所束缚
by previous political obligations.
-这话是什么意思 -好吧
- What does that mean? - Well,
我并不想把这事说得太明白
I don't want to put too fine a point on it,
不过佩顿先生已经加入了历史律师协会
but Mr. Payton joined the Historical Law Society.
-玩真的吗 非要扯到政♥治♥上吗 -好吧
- Seriously, are we gonna bring this down to politics? - Okay,
我们先不管政♥治♥问题 卢卡
let's just keep politics out of this, Lucca.
-大家也都要考虑到他的成员身份 -没错
- Everyone's taken his memberships into consideration. - Yes.
只不过这事还有一个额外的问题
It's just there was one additional point.
佩顿先生曾是帮布雷特·卡瓦诺
Mr. Payton was one of the attorneys
准备性侵听证会证词的律师之一
who prepped Brett Kavanaugh.
布雷特·卡瓦诺:特朗普任命的最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
就职前被指控在高中时试图对同学实施性侵行为
安静 法官要说话了
All right, the judge is going to speak now!
让你们的法官说话
Let the judge speak!
布鲁姆先生 我准许传召你的反驳证人
Mr. Blum, I'm going to let you call your rebuttal witness.
但除非我能听到这份证词的重点
However, I'm not gonna call in the jury
否则我是不会让陪审团上庭的
until I hear the thrust of this testimony.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Oh, shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 快闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
你们两个都给我闭嘴
Shut up! Both of you!
把嘴巴给我闭上
Shut your mouths!
都该死地给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
一周之后
In a week,
我就要去圣达菲了
I'm going to Santa Fe,
我会去那里做水疗
where I'll be visiting a spa,
到时候我只围一条浴巾
and I'll be wearing nothing but a towel
敷上泥浆面膜
and a mud mask.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Blum,
你可以传召你的反驳证人了
you may call your rebuttal witness.
多么鼓舞人心的话啊 法官阁下
Inspirational words, Your Honor.
我要传召伊妮德·布莱顿女士
I call Ms. Enid Blyton.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
好好看着
Just watch.
不行 她不是证人
No. No, this is not a witness.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Blum.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
布莱顿女士
Ms. Blyton,
我们已经听过来自嫌犯
we've heard from a convict
大卫·豪尔的证词了
named David Howell.
-你认识他吗 -认识
- Do you know him? - Yes.
他曾和我交往过整整三年时间
He was my boyfriend for three long years.
你是否曾听他提起过公诉人
Ah. Did you ever hear him mention the prosecutor,
马坦·布罗迪呢
Matan Brody?
提过 他说马坦是让他出狱的免罪金牌
Yeah. He said Matan was his Get Out of Jail Free card.
法官阁下 我请求跟合作律师商议一下
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表