剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
得了吧 得了吧
Wah, wah, wah.
上帝 我恨你
God, I hate you.
虽然我不相信有地狱
I don't believe in hell,
但有时我真希望像你这种人能统统都下地狱
but sometimes I wish people like you ended up there.
或者我告诉自己其实你们在看似
Or I tell myself you're really unhappy
光鲜的幸福下并不是真的开心
in all your gilded happiness.
我开心着呢
Oh, I'm happy.
特别开心 开心得不得了
So happy. Tremendously happy.
开心到爆 所有人都知道我很开心
Bigly happy. Everybody says I'm happy.
我是最开心的
I'm the happiest...
要是我把堕胎的事泄露出去呢
Not if I leak the abortion.
什么
What?
堕胎的事
The abortion.
你说什么
Excuse me?
塔拉堕胎的事
Tara's abortion.
要是我把这事泄露出去呢
What if I leak it?
这事不是我♥干♥的
That's not me.
好吧 那也会削弱右翼基♥督♥徒
Well, it'll undercut your support
对你的支持
from right-wing Christians.
你没法那么做 这事已经签了保密协议
You wouldn't do that. It's covered by an NDA.
我又不是塔拉的律师 我没什么好怕的
I'm not Tara's attorney. What do I care?
但她是私下告诉你的
But she told you in confidence.
你真要这么不厚道吗
Would you really be that shitty?
我可是在向你学习呢
Hey, I learned from the best.
*二十 二十 二十四个*
*Twenty, twenty, twenty four*
《I Wanna Be Sedated》 雷蒙斯乐队
*还有二十四小时*
*Hours to go*
*我想要静静*
*I wanna be sedated*
*无事可做 无处可去*
*Nothing to do and nowhere to go,*
*我想要静静*
*oh I wanna be sedated.*
乔伊·雷蒙[乐队主唱]Oh, Joey Ramone.
你奶奶可给他扔过内♥裤♥
Your grandmother threw her panties to him
94年的时候在威士忌摇滚酒吧
at the Whisky a Go Go in '94.
是黑色的情趣内♥裤♥哦
Her black crotchless panties.
很狂野吧
That's right.
不过她再也没有见过他们
And she never saw them again.
啦啦
La... Oh.
好了
Yes.
你好 不好意思 我在
Yes. I'm sorry. No, I'm here.
听着 最重要的是
Look, the important thing is,
你拿到你所应得的一切 一切
is that you get everything you deserve. Everything.
男人就是那个样子
Well, that's the way men are.
所以你一定要挑个最好的
That's why you need the best.
妈妈回来了
There she is.
睡了三个小时 拉了四次
Yeah. Slept three hours. Had four poops.
开始爬了吗
Any crawling?
还没 对了 科林从华盛顿打电♥话♥来了
Not yet. Oh, and Colin called from D.C.
在电♥话♥上唱布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的歌♥给他听
Sang Bruce Springsteen to him over the phone.
太贴心了 我还发朋友圈了
It was so sweet. I Instagrammed it.
你还
You...
无论如何 男人都会告诉你他们在乎你
Anyway, men tell you that they care.
-在干吗呢 妈妈抱 -他们假装他们会
- Whatcha doing? Oh. Come here. - They'll pretend, but they don't.
-我好想你 -这就是为什么你
- I missed you. - That is why you have
需要找一个最好的律师 比如说卢卡
got to find the best, like Lucca.
她超厉害
She's a killer.
弗朗西斯卡 什么情况 你在和谁打电♥话♥
Francesca? What's going on? Who is that?
是的 等下 她在问你是谁
Yeah, hold on. She's asking who it is.
希莫·布拉得里克太太
Mrs. Seymour-Broderick.
我的客户希莫·布拉得里克
My Seymour-Broderick?
没错 她在问她的离婚官司
Yeah, she's asking about her divorce.
弗朗西斯卡 这是工作电♥话♥
Francesca, that's a work call.
你不能随便 你好 希莫太太
You can't just-- Hi, Mrs. Seymour?
你最近怎么...
How are you...
她挂掉了
She hung up.
是啊 她说她明天再给你打电♥话♥
Yes, she says she's gonna call you tomorrow.
我不知道你为什么一直跟她说
I'm not sure why you keep telling her
你只是暂时代理她
how temporary you are.
你是位绝佳的离婚律师
You are the perfect divorce lawyer.
女人们需要像你这样的
Women need someone like you.
那些男律师 他们总是不把她们当回事
The men lawyers, they don't take them seriously.
弗朗西斯卡 我们得谈谈
Francesca, we need to talk
界限的问题
about some boundaries.
-好吗 -我得走了
- Yeah? - I have to leave.
拜拜
Bye. Oh!
没错
Yep.
那就是你的亲奶奶
That's your grandma.
等等 等等 大家静静
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
静静 静静 这是个什么案子来着
Wait, wait! What case was this again?
"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"
Assholes to Avoid.
好吧 我们有个问题
Okay, we have a problem.
内奥米·尼沃拉 我们友好的记者同志
Naomi Nivola, our friendly reporter,
一直在致电我们的顶级客户
has been calling our top clients
为她的"我也是"报道添加些引述
for a quote on her #MeToo story.
刚刚《神秘传媒》的杰森·哈迪打来电♥话♥
That was Jason Hardy from Eerie Media.
他想过来谈谈
He wants to come in to discuss.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-他可是每年1200万的大客户 -没错
- That's $12 million a year. - That's right.
所以 我们大家得统一口径
So, we need to get our story straight.
我们当时不清楚要拿下的是"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"
We did not know we were taking down Assholes to Avoid.
不 我们知道
Yes, we did.
不 我们不知道
No, we didn't.
我们不知道我们是为汤姆和杰瑞打的官司
We didn't know we were taking it down for Tom and Jerry,
但我们知道我们要把网站关了
but we knew we were taking it down.
玛娅 你能出去待一会吗
Maia, why don't you step outside for a second?
是你要她加入我们的 案子和她也有关
Uh, you asked her to join us. She was on the case.
这件事合伙人才有资格讨论
Uh, this should be a partner thing.
-我同意 -没错
- I agree. - Absolutely.
玛娅 你有自己的看法
Maia, you have an opinion.
你觉得他们该怎么办
What do you think they should do?
坦白承认
Own it.
客户想让我们拿下一个"我也是"的网站
Our client wanted us to take down a #MeToo site.
我们虽然不赞同 但还是做到了
We didn't agree, but we took it down.
因为我们就是这么厉害
Because we're that good.
嘿 杰森
Hey, Jason,
是这样的
here's the thing.
客户想让我们拿下一个"我也是"的网站
Our client wanted us to take down a #MeToo site.
我们虽然不赞同 但还是做到了
We did not agree, but we took down that site.
因为我们就是这么厉害
'Cause we're that good.
这就是我欣赏你们的原因
And that's what I love about you guys, you know?
捍卫民权 同时也能狠下杀手
Civil rights, but also the license to-- pow-- kill.
对了 哪位是
Hey, who's, uh,
哪位是玛娅·林德尔 林德尔
who's Maia Rindell--Rindell?
-您说什么 -我偶然发现了
- Uh, excuse me? - I came across
她的网站 我把雷&博.com
her-her website. I guess I typed in ReddickBoseman.net
输成了.net 然后看到了她网站的东西
instead of .com, and her-her stuff came up.
都是些非常酷的东西
It was really, really cool stuff.
她如果能加入此案子的话就太好了
I would love if it she was on the case, too.
可以吗
Is that cool?
可以 当然
Y-Yeah. Sure.
查查网
.net
Dot net.
没错
Yeah.
雷&博&洛律所
玛娅·林德尔
玛娅·林德尔
更加年轻 干练 聪明
我去去就回
I'll be back.
你确实不需要我介入吗
You sure you don't want me in on this?
不用
No.
这份合同写的是未来这四年间
This is our agreement to pay you $80,000
我们总共会给你八万
over the course of four years,
相当于之前承诺给你的养老金
which is equivalent to the pension that you were promised.
可以让其他人找我签字的
Someone else could've had me sign this.
没错 是可以
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表