剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我很想你 而且我...
And I miss you, and I...
我想知道你过得怎样 所以我想或许我们能
I want to know what's going on, so I thought we could maybe
一起吃个晚饭
go grab dinner.
弗朗西斯卡可以帮照看约瑟夫几个小时
Francesca could watch Joseph for a few more hours.
没事的 卢卡
That's okay, Lucca.
那好吧 我们去吃晚饭吧
All right, so let's get dinner.
我请客
I'll pay.
来吧 工作上发生的事我觉得很尴尬
Come on, I-I feel awkward about how things went down at work.
你不用感到尴尬
You don't have to feel awkward.
我知道 但我真觉得
I know, but I-I do.
卢卡 一切都很好
Lucca, everything's fine.
我们曾是工作上的朋友而已
We were work friends.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表