剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这是运动术语吗
Is that a sports metaphor?
在声称对你的右翼言论有偏见时
By claiming bias against your right-wing speech,
你不就是在企图让查查网对所有左翼言论
aren't you just attempting to move Chumhum closer to yet more bias
持有更多偏见吗
against all left-leaning speech?
没有
No.
我先开个头 今天做得不错
Well, I just want to start by saying, great work today.
真的 非常...
Really, that was...
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的
Good stuff.
这应该不用很久
And this shouldn't take long,
但我们有几个提要
but we have a few headlines,
我们可以深入探讨一些细节 布莱德
and then we can dive into some of the specifics. Brad?
首先是法官
First, uh, the judge.
我觉得她注意力有点分散
I don't think she was always engaged.
没错 菲利克斯·斯塔普斯很有趣
Right. Felix Staples is entertaining.
我们需要主动来应对这一情况
We need to counter that with our own engagement.
好吧 怎么做
Okay. How?
试着在盘问中 加入更多紧迫感
Try bringing more... urgency to your cross.
还有情感
And emotion.
我们需要感受到更多
W-We need to feel more.
从谁身上
For whom?
谢丽尔 我们需要一个能吸引法官兴趣的人
Sheryl. We need someone for the judge to latch on to.
并得到支持
And root for.
想象一个例子
Think a-a demonstration,
比如《费城故事》中的丹泽尔·华盛顿
like Denzel Washington in Philadelphia.
就是他让汤姆·汉克斯在证人席上
You know, that moment when he made Tom Hanks
脱掉他衬衫的那一刻
take off his shirt on the stand.
所以你想让我让谢丽尔脱掉她的衬衫
So, you want me to have Sheryl take off her shirt?
不是这样 但类似吧
Well, not that, but something like that.
我们不能被喂着稿子上庭
We can't lawyer by committee.
我没想让你们这样
I don't want you to.
不 我们雇佣聪明人
No, we hire smart people.
让他们集思广益 尽其所能
We ask them to listen to each other, and then do their best.
这是思想上的交响曲 一个竞争团队
It's a symphony of minds. A team of rivals.
当我们有机会时 想跟你谈谈
So, when we get a chance, we want to talk to you about
雷迪克&博斯曼律所遇到的一个问题
an issue that we're having here at Reddick/Boseman.
什么问题
What issue?
是个"我也是"问题
It's a #MeToo issue.
好吧 我们再安排个时间
Okay, well, we'll set up a time.
还有一件事
Oh, and, uh, one other thing.
你要换次席律师了
You're losing your second chair.
公♥关♥觉得你应该让位黑人律师来替代戴安
PR thinks you should replace Diane with a black lawyer.
一位女律师就很好
A woman would be good.
年轻的
Young.
好吧
Okay.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
我们再安排时间来讨论
We're setting up a time to discuss.
什么时候
When?
还没有安排
Haven't set it up yet.
天啊
Man!
这很激动人心
So this is exciting.
对 我通常都在调查谋杀案 所以...
Yes, I'm usually investigating a murder, so...
你在读什么
What are you reading?
"根据起诉人2018年5月11日的
"As is evidenced in the petitioner's May 11, 2018,
收入支出声明书可知 见三号♥证据
"Income and Expense Declaration, attached hereto as Exhibit 3,
他每月的生活费共计约8078美元"
"His living expenses total approximately $8,078 per month."
美国小说家约翰·格里森姆
创作了一系列富含法庭法律内容的犯罪小说
格里森姆
Grisham?
差不多 你在读什么
Almost. What are you reading?
"他停下来...
"He pauses...
端详着陪审团
Studying the jury intently,
他的眼睛探索着
His eyes probing.
迈克尔说
Michael:
当我们说'疑云重重'时 是什么意思"
What does it mean when we say 'shadow of a doubt'?"
所以你就是迈克尔
Oh, and you're Michael.
迈克尔·凯仕
Michael Cash.
年轻的律师
Fresh-faced lawyer.
按照自己的节奏前进
Marches to his own drum.
埋头处理文书时 合伙人闯进说...
In the midst of paperwork, a partner bursts in and says...
我需要你处理个谋杀案
I need you on a murder case.
你赢了吗
Do you win?
是的 我就是这么厉害
I do. I'm just that good.
我也陷入了爱河
I fall in love, too.
那就是迈克尔·凯仕一天的工作
Well, that's all in a day's work for Michael Cash.
是啊
Yeah.
你想要看一下吗
Do you want to read it?
给我点建议 如何才能更真实
Suggest how to make it more real?
我觉得他们不想要这样
I don't think that's what they want.
他们当然想
Oh, yeah, sure they do.
不 律师的生活可不是拍电视剧
No, a lawyer's life is not really TV-ready.
很少会有合伙人闯进来
We rarely have partners bursting in.
我们多数时间都在处理文书 而不是上庭
And most of our day is taken up with paperwork, not court, so...
卢卡 我需要你出庭
Lucca, I need you in court.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我要你处理斯塔普斯的案子
Uh, I need you on the Staples case.
你没问题吧
Are you okay with that?
当然 可以 我只是在处理文书
Sure, yeah. I mean, I was just doing paperwork.
好的 两点钟
OK. 2:00.
好的
Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这些要怎么用
How do these work?
你是在跟我讲话吗
Are you talking to me?
你是雷迪克&博斯曼律所的调查员 是吗
You're the Reddick/Boseman investigator, right?
是啊
Right.
那就帮我弄好这个
Then help me with these,
我就会告诉你 你想知道的事
and I'll tell you what you need to know.
它们是连接什么的
What are they linked to?
它们用蓝牙连接上你的手♥机♥了吗
Are they Bluetoothed to your phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
给你
Here.
你真的该给手♥机♥设个密♥码♥
You should really have a passcode on this.
这是我对现代生活的小反抗
It's my small rebellion against modern life.
所以你想要知道什么
So, what do you want to know?
你剥夺了调查的所有乐趣
You're taking all the fun out of investigating.
我们可以把它变成个游戏
Well, we can make it a game.
你为什么要代理菲利克斯·斯塔普斯那样的白♥痴♥
Why are you representing an idiot like Felix Staples?
这是个很好的自♥由♥言论的案子
It's a good free-speech case.
仇恨言论可不是自♥由♥言论
Hate speech isn't free speech.
我不是指斯塔普斯先生
I'm not talking about Mr. Staples.
我不明白
I don't understand.
做这行这么多年我学到一件事...
One thing I've learned in all my years doing this...
案子很少是关于当事人的
the court case is rarely about the client.
是关于声明吗
It's about a statement?
这就是那个游戏吗
That's the game?
你想要有乐趣
You wanted it to be fun.
把它们戴在耳朵上就会自动开启了
Put these in your ears and they automatically turn on.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
如果不是关于当事人的 那是关于谁
So, if it's not about the client, who's it about?
"PM"
PM?
你不打算告诉我"PM"是什么意思吗
You're not gonna tell me what "PM" means?
问拉莫尔女士 她知道
Ask Ms. Lamore. She knows.
它们能用了
They're working!
"PM" 这是什么意思
"PM"? Well, what does that-- what does that mean?
他没有说
He wouldn't say.
他说问谢丽尔·拉莫尔 她会知道
He said ask Sheryl Lamore. She would know.
你上庭前不会吐吗
So, you don't throw up before you go in?
抱歉 你说什么
I-- Sorry, what?
你进法庭前不会吐
You don't throw up before you go into court.
不会 你会吗
No. You do?
是的 拍戏中我会
Yeah. In theater I did.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表