剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin.
特朗普赢得了2016年的大选
Trump won the 2016 election
就是因为这三个州的...
because of these...
79,6♥4♥6 votes.
就是这些让他得了46张选举人票
That's all it took to get him the 46 electoral votes
把他送进了白宫
that put him in the White House.
虽然大众选票他几乎落后三百万
He lost the popular vote by almost three million.
事实上 我们应该直接改变瓦莱丽的目标
So shouldn't we, in fact, change Valerie's goal?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她强烈建议我们
Well, she challenged us to find a way
把特朗普的支持率抹杀掉九个点
to shave nine points off of Trump's approval rating.
但这太笼统了吧
But isn't that too broad?
我们应该更关注这些被需要的选票上
Shouldn't we just focus on these needed votes?
我们要不要跟瓦莱丽先汇报一下
Should we check with Valerie first?
她让我们自己解决
She left it to us.
那就动手吧
So, let's do it.
我能提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
请讲
Go for it.
我叫伊莎贝拉·伯恩斯
Isabella Burns.
我和社交媒体创新者致力于
I'm working with social media innovators,
追踪全国网民的兴趣口味
trying to follow tastes across the country.
如果想要影响密歇根 威斯康辛
And if you want to sway 79,000 votes
和宾夕法尼亚的七万九千张选票
in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania,
那就要用一个流行歌♥手打击对手
you need to swiftboat a pop star.
怎么说
Swiftboat?
比如泰勒·斯威夫特 她为一个候选人背书
As in Taylor Swift. She came out for a candidate,
结果不到24小时
and within 24 hours,
就有六万五千名年轻选民注册了
65,000 new young voters registered.
到了大选当天 已经有五十万新选民了
By Election Day, there were half a million new voters.
所以我们需要一个在这三个州有影响力的人
So we need an influencer who matters in these three states.
那会是谁呢
And who might that be?
我们还需要一个
We also need an influencer
我们能影响的影响者
we can influence.
戴安
Diane.
似乎你们想到了合适的人选
Sounds like you already have somebody in mind?
是的
Well, yes.
你们的一个客户
One of your clients.
一个乡村歌♥手明星
The country star,
萨布丽娜·韦恩
Sabrina Wynne.
在这三个州 她的Q分值均高于56
Her Q score is 56 or better in these three states.
认识她的民众里至少有56%的人
认为她是他们最喜欢明星
尤其是18到32岁的人
Especially among 18 to 32-year-olds.
所以我们到这之前你们就讨论过了
So you all discussed this before we got here?
我们查遍了客户名单 你赢了
We went through our client lists. You won.
我今天休息 最好是重要的事
It's my day off. This better be good.
抱歉 你有空吗
I'm sorry. Do you have a moment?
我需要点建议
I need some advice.
纪律听证会顺利吗
How did the disciplinary hearing go?
还行 我觉得
Good, I think.
他们想让我做药检
I mean, they want to give me a drug test.
我之前从没做过
I've-I've never done one before.
我需要担心假阳性的情况吗
Do I have to worry about a false positive?
比如 吃过柠檬罂粟籽松饼之类的
You know, from, like, a-a lemon poppy seed muffin?
不 罂粟籽的含量很低
No. Poppy seeds are in such low quantities,
测不出来 不会有事的
it won't matter. Everything should be fine.
别再被逮捕就行了
Just don't get arrested again.
但是罂粟籽之类的
But for how long does a, uh,
在体内多长时间能被药检
drug test flag something like poppy seeds
查出来
in your system?
最多一周
A week at the most.
他们在你车里发现的药 玛娅
You know, they found drugs in your car, Maia.
你又不是嗑药了
It's not like you did drugs.
那我就放心了
I'm so relieved.
我觉得我需要喝个断片
I feel like I want to get blackout drunk.
我也想喝一杯
I need a drink, too.
我刚上完亲子课
We just came from a "Mommy and me" class.
-天啊 -我们得拍手唱歌♥
- Oh, God. - Yeah, we had to clap and sing
还得摇小手鼓
and shake tambourines.
我以为我今天就够惨了
I thought my day was bad.
鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟 嘟嘟嘟
Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟 嘟嘟 嘟嘟
Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟 嘟嘟 嘟嘟
Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
鲨鱼宝宝...
Baby shark...
好了 我要挂了
Okay, I'm gonna go now.
不行 等等 这歌♥有12小节
No, wait, there's 12 verses.
鲨鱼妈妈 嘟嘟
Mommy shark, doo, doo
-嘟嘟 鲨鱼... -通话很开心
- Doo, doo, Daddy... - Good to talk.
爸爸 嘟嘟 嘟嘟 嘟嘟
Shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
鲨鱼妈妈
Mommy shark.
你在吗
Are you there?
你是希望
Are you wishing
有人能关心一下你吗
somebody would pay attention to you?
没关系的
It's okay.
她已经挂电♥话♥了
She's off the phone now.
外面这么冷
It's cold outside.
你应该给他戴个围巾
You should put a scarf around him.
他不喜欢围巾
He doesn't like scarves.
他告诉你的吗
Did he tell you that?
你到家之后
When you get home,
立刻给他吃泰勒诺
you should give him Tylenol right away
他就不会感冒了
so he doesn't get a cold.
泰勒诺不是那么用的
Yeah, that's not how Tylenol works.
我估计你才刚开始当保姆吧
I'm guessing that you haven't been a nanny for very long.
我在全食超♥市♥里的花生架旁边捡到他的
I found him at Whole Foods near the bulk peanuts.
我喜欢花生
I like peanuts.
你是开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
好了 陌生宝宝
Okay, strange baby.
咱们走 是时候把你挂易趣上卖♥♥了
Let's go. Time to sell you on eBay.
你们认识那个女人吗
Do you know who that woman was?
不认识
No.
她来的时候带那个宝宝了吗
Did she come here with that baby?
我也不确定是什么情况
Yes. Look, I-I'm not sure what I'm dealing with here,
但是有个女的说自己不是保姆
but it's a woman who says she isn't the nanny,
但她是非裔美国人 宝宝是白的
but she's African-American, and the baby is white.
我不是种族歧视 我就是担心...
Now, this is not racist. I'm just concerned be...
她正盯着我看
Oh, sh-she's looking at me right now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她提到了毒品之类的
She said something about drugs,
她朋友在自己的车里
about how her friend has drugs
藏♥毒♥ 我...我一直告诫自己
in her car, and I just... I always told myself
谨慎一些总好过留有遗憾
it's always better to be safe than sorry.
-妈的搞笑吧 -她大概三十岁
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Uh, she's about 30 years old,
衣着宽松 高档运动鞋 她还跟我说
dressed in baggy clothes, fancy sneakers. Oh, and she told me
那宝宝是她在全食超♥市♥捡的 谢谢
she found the baby at a Whole Foods. Thank you.
不好意思 我觉得你应该
Excuse me, I think you should wait
等警♥察♥来
until the police come.
女士 你♥他♥妈♥的得控制下你自己
Ma'am, you need to get a fucking grip.
好了 别骂人
Okay, don't swear.
我有你的车牌号♥
I have your license number,
我已经跟警♥察♥描述过你了
and I gave the police your description.
我的天啊
Jesus.
你不能带走这个宝宝
You are not leaving with this baby.
带走我自己的宝宝 我他妈当然可以
With my baby? Yes, I fucking am.
他不是你的宝宝
He's not your baby.
别动 别碰我的婴儿车
Don't! Get your hands off my stroller.
来人啊
Okay, help!
女士...
Lady...
她想要带走这个宝宝
She's trying to take a baby!
停下 如果你不离我的车远点
Stop. If you don't get the fuck away from my car,
-你能不能停下 -我就要动手了...
- Can you stop? - I'm gonna take you down...
来人啊
Help!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表