剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, no.
其实我还有些燕麦圈
Actually, I've got some, uh... cheerios.
婚姻部都还好吗
So how are things in matrimonial?
不错
Good.
很好 有五位新客户
Yeah, five new clients.
感谢你鼓励我争取这份工作
And thank you for pushing me for the job.
没事 我希望让一位熟悉的人来做
Oh, no problem. I wanted a familiar face in there.
你懂的 就是...
You know, someone that, uh...
总之 我要给你介绍个离婚客户
Uh, anyway, I have a divorce referral for you.
好啊 是谁
Great. Who?
我
Me.
你吗
You?
没错
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用 已经有一段时间了
Oh, don't be. It's a long time coming.
我们之间关系紧张
We've had our tensions and, uh,
几乎都不...
barely even, uh...
总之我不想说这些烦你 我们就直接...
Anyway, I don't want to bore you, so let's just, uh...
雷迪克女士 对不起
Oh, Mrs. Reddick, I-I'm sorry.
我的尿布包很像我的...
My diaper bag looks like my...
没事
Oh, yeah.
-公文包 -给你
- work bag. - Here.
好了 就几个基本的问题
Okay, so, um, just a few basic questions.
好的 我赚得比我丈夫多 签过婚前协议
Yes. I, uh, I make more than my husband. Uh, we have a prenup.
你还记得我儿子马尔科姆吗
You remember my son Malcolm?
我想争取单独监护权 我希望能协商解决
I want sole custody, and I expect this to be amicable.
他也希望这样吗
Is that what he expects?
他...
He...?
你丈夫也希望通过协商解决吗
Is that what your husband expects, for it to be amicable?
我不...
Oh, I don't...
我不知道 我还没告诉他
I don't know. I haven't told him yet.
你应该告诉他
I think you should.
是的
Yes.
没错 我应该告诉他
Yeah, I should.
我会的
I will.
很好
Great.
你喝的什么东西
What is that stuff?
是毒药 尝尝看
Ugh, it's poison. Try it.
不了谢谢
Ooh, no thanks.
这混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's this asshole?
伊利诺斯州诉沃德及科尔曼
State of Illinois v. Ward and Colman.
就放在桌子上 给你的 孩子
Ah, put it on the table. Here you go, kid.
我是斯宾塞·肖
I'm Spencer Zschau,
助理联邦检察官
the Assistant United States Attorney
现被指派接手曼迪谋杀案
now assigned to the Mundy murder.
马坦怎么了
What happened to Matan?
你是指凶手吗
You mean the killer?
你做什么的 喜剧演员吗
What are you, a comedian?
我看了你庭上的表现
You know, I saw you in court.
"凶手的名字就在这封信封里"
"I have the killer's name inside this envelope."
令人印象深刻
It's very impressive.
这就是为什么我接手了这案子
That's why I'm on this case.
你让马坦没办法思考事情
You got into Matan's head.
我可没这么容易被你影响
You'll find it hard to get into mine.
要打赌吗
Want to bet?
你们开出的认罪条件是什么
What's your plea offer?
你应该知道我们的客户是合并庭审的
Well, you should know our clients intend to stick together.
你的客户买♥♥凶杀害托尼·蒙迪
Your client paid for Tony Mundy's murder
而你的客户是凶手
and yours was the triggerman,
你的25年 还有你的20年
so 25 years for yours and 20 for yours.
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
这你也敢说是条件
What, you call that an offer?
这是你们能争取到最好的了
I call that the best you'll get.
不过你们不需要强制我方提交证据
But no need to compel discovery.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那些肯定是外卖♥♥菜单 我的错
Those must be takeout menus. My mistake.
我猜你今天结束前会拿来真的证据吧
I assume you'll be getting us the real discovery by end of day?
这绝对是个不错的猜测
That's definitely a good assumption.
你也许不认得我 布鲁姆先生
You probably don't recognize me, Mr. Blum.
阿尔文·肖是我父亲
My father was Alvin Zschau.
这跟我有什么关系吗
That supposed to mean something to me?
联邦法官 第七巡回法庭
Federal Judge, Seventh Circuit.
你给你媒体界的朋友们灌输谎言和诽谤
You fed lies and smears to your buddies at the press
把他逼辞职了
to get him to resign.
从没听说过 听起来像个编造的名字
Never heard of him. Sounds like a made-up name.
这一刻我等了很久了
I've waited for this moment for a long time.
跟你面对面 就为了对你说
Meeting you face-to-face in order to say,
"我们法庭上见"
"See you in court."
这可不妙
That's not good.
不到最后一刻他都不会把证据给我们
He's gonna keep the discovery from us until the last minute.
我会提出强制提交证据的动议 他惹毛我了
Yeah, I'll call for a motion to compel because now I'm pissed.
小混♥蛋♥以为他能跟我斗
Little shit thinking he can come after me?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在脱裤子
I'm taking off my pants.
为什么
Why?
吗♥啡♥栓剂
Morphine suppository.
又来
Again?
家里没有香草酸奶了吗
Are we out of vanilla yogurt?
没有了 我明天去买♥♥一点
Uh, yeah. I'll, uh, get some tomorrow.
你要我给你煎些鸡蛋吗
Do you want me to make you some eggs?
不用了 没事
No, I'm good.
工作上不顺心吗
Bad day at work?
没有
No.
伊恩
Ian.
我觉得我们得...
I think we need to...
考虑让我们都缓一缓
consider giving ourselves a break.
哪方面
From?
彼此之间
Each other.
你是指分居吗
You mean a separation?
不是
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是吗
Are you?
伊恩 这不是任何人的错
Ian, this isn't anybody's fault,
我希望我们可以为了马尔科姆和平解决
and-and I hope that we can stay civil for Malcolm.
我已经跟我的律师谈过了
I've already talked to my lawyer,
告诉她我们不一定要撕破脸皮
and I told her this does not have to get ugly.
你已经跟律师谈过了
You've talked to a lawyer?
我工作的地方到处都是律师
Well, I work in an office filled with them.
好吧 我猜我最好也找个律师
Well, then, I guess I better get one, too.
行动起来
进来吧 你是最后到的
Come on in. You're the last.
这只是个临时场所
It's a temporary space.
一个赞助人借给我们的
A benefactor loaned it to us.
我叫瓦莱莉·佩泽
My name is Valerie Peyser.
为奥巴马政♥府♥工作了五年
I worked for five years in the Obama White House
进行敌情研究
in oppo research.
三周前 亨利·罗伯茨筹集了
Three weeks ago, Henry Roberts raised
六百万美元的暗钱
$6 million in dark money
资助一个编外的游击式反对行动
to fund an off-the-books guerrilla oppo operation.
他让我来负责
He asked me to run it.
过去几周我参加了一些积极分子会议
I've spent the last few weeks visiting activist meetings,
就像我找到你们的那些
like the ones where I found you all.
至少可以说 它们都很让人沮丧
They have been, to say the least, disheartening.
看起来没有人愿意采取必要行动
Nobody seems to be willing to do what is necessary.
你指什么
And what's that?
可能有些人还不认识
For those of you who don't know,
这位是DLE战略公♥司♥的蕾切尔·麦克斯
this is Rachelle Max from DLE Strategies.
行动要不计代价
Whatever it takes.
民♥主♥党嘴上说着特朗普是敌人
Democrats talk like Trump is the enemy,
但他们言行不一
but they don't act like it.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表